It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Children Walking to School Being Stoned By Adults (Warning Graphic Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hi just saw this on one of my channels the titles and video are both disturbing and graphic. Please do not watch it if you do not want to be upset. I always hear people say this stuff is just a show. I agree that some might be but the fact is this is a brutal and immoral occupation that has lasted with our full support for over 2 decades.

again watch at your own discretion.

Then when I hear our leaders say thing like this

I see the billions we give them and the wars fought on their behalf and I ask why
I'm not anti-semantic in fact I go to a synagogue every Saturday and Im not the only one who does and has a problem with this. I'd very much like our governments to stop sending them aid until they free gaza and honour the borders they agreed too in the King David Accord.

I see this upcoming war on Pakistan OBL and Obama's issues as nothing but a distraction from the puppetmasters. Indeed you don't need to pull the curtain very far back to see them.

Just saying its time we take our governments back. Demand an end to the unconditional support of Israel and accountability and transparency in our government. Strip away the curtains and let those who do not serve our interests be held accountable.

edit on 10-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

OY VEY!

what are WE doing???

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Watch the Jew defenders come here on the board.

US must cut all funding to Israel. Starting yesterday NOW!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I Couldn't agree with you more. I really think many of the atrocities going on in the Middle-East at present are sickening it makes me sick. I created some videos in Dedication to try and awake people.

They say we are racists and Nazi if we are anti-semitic but look at what they do to the poor people of Palestine they are extremely racists towards any other people and/or religion and/or Race and There is an ongoing Genocide happening Everyday.

S&F'd

I'll take the Videos down if you don't want me to post them just say so.
PART 1

PART 2

edit on 10-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Hey I'm already here. I love the Jewish people most of them are good decent folk. Even these ones throwing rocks. They have been taught to hate by their leaders. Even so many Jewish people do not support those teachings or TPTB behind the radical zionist.

Please understand that I dont want to cause more hate but I do want people to see whats going on and to demand change.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Hey I'm already here. I love the Jewish people most of them are good decent folk. Even these ones throwing rocks. They have been taught to hate by their leaders. Even so many Jewish people do not support those teachings or TPTB behind the radical zionist.

Please understand that I dont want to cause more hate but I do want people to see whats going on and to demand change.

Trust me I don not want to cause any more hate too. If it was up to me the world was totally different.
No religion, one language, no monetary system. Man we would be playing together as one.

I

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It's easy for us to lose our cool, but we must all consider a few things. One being "the source". If you guys catch my drift you'll understand. Here's an example. Watched the news today and saw a few people getting arresting for protesting the school cuts. People! We have no money! Go to the root of the cause and you'll find yourself protesting about something else, like how corrupt your government really is.

Some of us have had beliefs imposed on us at a very early age, believing what we've learned to be right and our actions justified. Many types of cultures exist, and some of them carry hate towards others.

If you can touch someone's heart, you can change their culture.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Harper is Evil I agree with you. I think the Elections were rigged i Can't believe he one Majority. Everyone i know Voted NDP or Liberal. Can't believe how they one even though the voter turnout was 58% i think if more people showed up to vote he wouldn't have one Majority.

I wonder how much money Israel gets from Canada Each year *Sigh* So we can let them continue to illegally commit Genocide on Palestine and illegally trespass on their lands by bulldozing their houses after bombing them...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I see this upcoming war on Pakistan OBL and Obama's issues as nothing but a distraction from the puppetmasters. Indeed you don't need to pull the curtain very far back to see them.

Just saying its time we take our governments back. Demand an end to the unconditional support of Israel and accountability and transparency in our government. Strip away the curtains and let those who do not serve our interests be held accountable.

Yes i Agree we need to be focused on Israel why are we in Lybia the U.s CIA started the uprising there and Egypt we should be gunned toward Israel and stop their Atrocities they have been killing and committing Genocide on the Palestinians for Decades.

So why when someone makes a peep about their murderous horrendous deeds do we get scapegoated; i'll tell you why because many of the people in high political places in the U.S Canada have high political and business friends and MSM media owners that are all Jewish and Zionists scum.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Hey I'm already here. I love the Jewish people most of them are good decent folk. Even these ones throwing rocks. If they throw rocks to injure kids. How can they be decent? They are to stupid to believe in there selves, and live with a higher moral.

They have been taught to hate by their leaders. Even so many Jewish people do not support those teachings or TPTB behind the radical zionist. (Sarah Zilverman, the producer Curb your et..( urine on jesus face)?? These guys represent your Jewesness

Please understand that I dont want to cause more hate but I do want people to see whats going on and to demand change. I agree 100%

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Hey I'm already here. I love the Jewish people most of them are good decent folk. Even these ones throwing rocks. If they throw rocks to injure kids. How can they be decent? They are to stupid to believe in there selves, and live with a higher moral.

They have been taught to hate by their leaders. Even so many Jewish people do not support those teachings or TPTB behind the radical zionist. (Sarah Zilverman, the producer Curb your et..( urine on jesus face)?? These guys represent your Jewesness

Please understand that I dont want to cause more hate but I do want people to see whats going on and to demand change. I agree 100%

I dont see it like you do to me the guys throwing the rocks are the same as our troops killing kids in Afghanistan. They are told these are our enemies. We see tons of negative stories about them in the news... Same thing for these settlers and whats more they have a lot of fear mixed in. I dont support their actions in any way but I dont hate them. You need to understand that a few very evil people can manipulate the masses. It happens every day here and all over.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Yes i Agree we need to be focused on Israel why are we in Lybia the U.s CIA started the uprising there and Egypt we should be gunned toward Israel and stop their Atrocities they have been killing and committing Genocide on the Palestinians for Decades.

So why when someone makes a peep about their murderous horrendous deeds do we get scapegoated; i'll tell you why because many of the people in high political places in the U.S Canada have high political and business friends and MSM media owners that are all Jewish and Zionists scum.

a star for that its right on the money but i dont think we should or need to use military might against Israel. If we take away our support and give aid to the Palestinians and their allies they can and will settle this far more peacefully than we ever could.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I dont see it like you do to me the guys throwing the rocks are the same as our troops killing kids in Afghanistan.It is not the same. But equal unacceptable They are told these are our enemies. We see tons of negative stories about them in the news... Same thing for these settlers and whats more they have a lot of fear mixed in. I dont support their actions in any way but I dont hate them. You need to understand that a few very evil people can manipulate the masses. It happens every day here and all over.

The way I see it. You all are guest in that country. Israel is from 1948?, or something? Love everyone

www.need4peace.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Disgusting.. Mild compared to some of the atrocities that Ive witnessed israelis inflict upon palestinians.. Its time the world wake up and stop the genocidal bastards israel.. Sadly though far too many still believe the lies of israelis and support the murderous bastard israelis.. Its time their reign of terror, genocide and crimes against humanity are ended.. Very Good post OP .. S&F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You never attack children. What type of sick bastard would stone a child?

I say we hold these bastards down and feed them pork and shellfish. Then we can circumsize them completely (or is that casterate) for good measure.

I would feel no remorse for putting a bullet into every "settler" who lifts a finger against a child.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What a bunch of brave people, tossing stones and stuff at kids. Messed up, funny how the soldiers don't shoot at the rock throwers, if it was the other way around people would have died for sure.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

What is Mental Rev productions?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think I just saw Azzan the Israeli in that video.
Anyone else see it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join