It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How high is Mexico on the UFO sighting scale these days? (video fun thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, sightings happen everyday all over the world, whatever they may be. Every now and then I read about all the spectacular UFO sightings in Mexico. No fair, I wanna see. So of course to YouTube I go (yes users added their own music it happens), but look at these videos. I felt you guys would like them. I'll post more as I find em

My favorite

Spanish report on UFOs in Mexico. It's all in spanish so, at least there's pretty pictures

Fox News report on Mexican AF pilots video taping UFOs

Here's the footage

UFO FLEET of Ships. (I have no idea what to make of this. It's definitely a long line of...something... no clue)

Title - UFOs Acapulco, Mexico 2010 (or maybe geese?)

Title - UFO Fleet - Guadalajara Mexico (geese love Mexico)

Title - Best UFO Fleet Video From Mexico

edit on 9-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I never know what to make of dozens of lights in the sky, 'cause it could always be those candle thingamajigs.

As for that line of ... something ... my thoughts: What the hell is that?
it looks like it's pooping strings of stuff out on both ends,
weird.

I just hate the cameras moving around so much, not just because it's difficult to tell whether or not the object is moving or if it's the camera that's moving, but also, ... it gives me serious motion sickness. Blair witch, never finished watching it, and more recently, I watched, or tried to, Quarantine, it took me about two weeks to finally finish watching that movie, cause I could only watch a couple of minutes at a time before starting to feel queezy. While I understand the problem with trying to keep the camera still and it not being practical having your tripod or whatever around when these things happen, I also have a problem with not being able to watch it.
and of course, it makes it difficult to tell what exactly is moving and going on on the video.

The best out of the bunch that you posted, was the one taken by the Mexican military, now that is something to make you think twice.

It's strange how some areas seem more active with UFO's than others. Here where I am, rarely hear a peep about it.
In my opinion, it MIGHT have something to do with man-made UFO's (secretly of course). I honestly don't think my country does, therefore, we have far less sightings. The most powerful countries in the world, also strangely seem to have the most sightings. This could be, simply because of the above reason, they have the technology, while other countries don't OR the ET's really are more interested in the more powerful countries, why? OR it could be that they are just more out there and able to let the world know online about their sightings. OR some countries just really don't pay attention to this kind of thing for various reasons ie their religion so they don't WANT to see this kind of thing and they simply don't.

And then you have Mexico, that seems to have more than it's fair share of sightings, yet, they're not super powerful, again, why? The Zone of silence is near there is it not?. Hmmmm ... I don't know the answers
Maybe one day I will, I hope

edit on 10-5-2011 by Fenix777 because: typo

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

MOD NOTE:

Many if not all of these videos have been discussed here. May want to check ATS SEARCH

Also, please add a description of the videos so those who cannot view them know what they are about. Please read: Posting Video Links:
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

And one final note, please do not post videos that are not in English without a translation:
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use:

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

edit on May 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

Yay someone checked out thread! There are hot spots all over the world for UFO sightings. They may very well be following Earths Grid as a source of power via the Earths natural energies. I would say most, if not all, ancient megaliths occur on natural power. And just think of all the ancient sites in South America. Not so much in North America

earthacupuncture.info...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

We meet again

I'm sorry,
1. About posting without a short intro to all the videos. It's a good idea and I didn't think about mobile users.
2. For posting videos not in English but never the less they're are very relevant to this topic, especially the UFO footage!
3. And I did search for the majority of videos but some I didn't because again they are relevant to the topic at hand.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I believe the frequency of sightings is much more in Mexico than in the U.S. I saw my first UFOs there and when I was there last summer saw so many I lost count. IMO it has something to do with how much higher above sea level most towns in Mexico are in the mountainous regions. Also has something to do with geomancy. There is a lot of energy in some of these towns in the mountains. Which could be attributed to the limestone and the geography. It is called La Pena de Bernal. This is where I first witnessed UFOs.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What I find striking about UFO encounters are the flaps. When sightings do occur, often times they are in concentrated areas for periods of time.

top topics

join