It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Resists NWO That is why they are being attacked in cowardly ways by HAARP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Not surprised that japan (home of the samurai and honor) are the first nation to have the balls to stand up to the NWO. Thats why they are being attacked in cowardly ways...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I seriously doubt it.

After watching the way TEPCO and the Japanese Govt handled this situation I cannot fathom how anyone could think they are "against the NWO".

Looks to me like they are totally on board with the whole gig.

Hell if they were really so against that, than why are they such blatant liars to their own people? Why do they hide the truth from people?

How can you reconcile this obvious reality with this "theory"? I have doubts it can be.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I agree I think China is more resistant then Japan.

xxx

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

You might want to start following this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's currently the length of a really long novel, but it shows that some here on ATS have been ahead of the curve in understanding the nuclear disaster in Japan and the incompetence/cover-up attempts by TEPCO and JapGov.

Seppuku would be a good thing for a few of the bosses to commit, but they don't have that much honor.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

I agree I think China is more resistant then Japan.

xxx

Resistant in which way?

Being a permanent member of the UN Security Council?
Or letting most multinational corporations into their nation to pollute and enslave anyone they please?
Or is it by purchasing weapons from Russia all the time?

No seriously, ever since the Boxer Rebellion 110 years ago
China has pretty much been totally under the thumb of the internationalists. Including both the Nationalist Govt and the Communist Govt which took over during WW2.

I could give 1000 reasons why China is one of the top NWO-pushers these days. And I haven't even mentioned their ultra-despotic oppressive political climate yet. And we all know the elites LOVE the way China has it's people totally censored and controlled. They want all of the world to become China...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If they are totally on board with the gig then why are they being attacked by HAARP? Did you watch the video? The Japanese wanted more evidence for the attacks on 9/11. They didnt buy it..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Thanks, but no thanks my friend that thread is almost 1000 pages long... LOL.

Care to sum it up? What makes japan supporters of the NWO when they are being attacked almost everyday by them and their HAARP?

I wouldnt doubt that perhaps there are NWO mole's in the japanese government, but that doesnt change my opinion... I still think that Japan Is resisting, and that would explain the HAARP attacks.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

If they are totally on board with the gig then why are they being attacked by HAARP? Did you watch the video? The Japanese wanted more evidence for the attacks on 9/11. They didnt buy it..

That is just a theory. It's speculation based on circumstantial evidence.

If there is actual total proof that will convince me of this, please provide that information for me.

I am not saying it's impossible. It is possible, but I also think they could have used a Project Seal weapon instead of HAARP, since Project Seal weapons are "Tsunami Bombs" and actually designed to do exactly that.

Please don't take my comments negatively, as I am just spurring discussion and helping to get your thread going.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What do you know about the Emperor of Japan?

I know quite a few things about Emperor Akihito.

I know that he is directly involved with Dozens of Secret Societies and a full fledged member of many Orders.

He has the Grand Cross, Special Class in the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany.

The Grand Cross of the French Legion of Honor

Grand Cross with Cordon from Italy's Order of Merit of the Republic

Knight Grand Cross of Order of the Netherlands Lion

And he's in two Orders from the British Monarchy.
Stranger 984th Knight of The Order of the Garder
Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order

Knight Grand Cross - Denmark - Order of the Elephant

There's like a few dozen more. Come on now folks.

Check my links, look at the Symbolism of the Regalia this guy has.

He is so hard core NWO it's not even funny.

This is the tip of the iceberg. I bet almost no one even knew this stuff.

edit on 9-5-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Im sorry, i do not have any evidence. But in these times, perhaps evidence is not as important as knowing the truth in your heart, since evidence has just become another tool/weapon deployed against the masses in order to further confuse them

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So these secret societies are part of the new world order? Just because they are secret societies (a notion i do not personally agree with since i think knowledge should be for all people) does that mean they are part of the NWO?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why do all of these Orders tend to use the same symbolism in their regalia?

Why is the Japanese Order of the Chrysanthemum symbol almost the exact same as 100 other Orders globally?

For example the Royal Order of the Seraphim (Sweden) (Akihito has this one too).

Or say the Decoration of Honor for Services to the Republic of Austria?

Look at these regalia. Tell me they are not all extremely similar, like tooooo similar to be a coincidence?

Where do they come from?

Can anyone say Vatican Sun Worship Cult? I know I can. Notice how the Sun symbolism is virtually all over the place?
AKA NWO

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

So these secret societies are part of the new world order? Just because they are secret societies (a notion i do not personally agree with since i think knowledge should be for all people) does that mean they are part of the NWO?

No it doesn't automatically mean that. You're right about that.

But how do we make sense of the post I made just above this one about the Sun Symbolism found all over in these "Orders"?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If they are actually purposely attacking Japan, all I am saying is that the Emperor and all of the top dogs and big wigs over there are 'in on it'. They are selling their own people out purposely for the globalist agenda.

This is a palpable theory, and I am willing to consider and entertain it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Japan is in trouble, no doubt. Unfortuately this is a small planet. Radioactive pollution spreads worldwide and fukucrap has been detected in Alaska, California, and other parts of the northern hemisphere.

If HAARP did that, the NWO just sh1t in their own nest.

(Can't help but wonder about the name of that nuke plant. Is there a message for humanity in the first four letters?)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Also just for fun, the Order of the Chrysanthemum is the highest order in Japan.

The second highest is the Order of the Paulownia Flowers

Strange how we are getting this Vaticanized Sun Symbolism again and again.

Or is it not strange at all?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here this will show you how I know it's almost certainly the Vatican behind all of this.

Look at the regalia from the Royal Order of the Seraphim from Sweden again. Look closely at the 3 letters in the middle.

I H S
(And a Cross on top too! Haha!)

I H S = Order of the Jesuits, a branch of the Vatican. Essentially the military order of the Vatican (AKA Holy See).

Look at this link to the Symbol of the Jesuits, Society of Jesus AKA Jesuits

It's the EXACT same stuff! Exactly.

The Vatican runs the NWO, and this is as close as you will probably ever get to direct proof of that.

Like I said earlier, this is the TIP of the proverbial Iceberg.
edit on 9-5-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Totalitarian regimes tend to clamp down on any 'secret societies' (or societies with secrets) because they consider them to be a threat and a danger, unless the regime controls those societies (or vv). Which would the NWO be then?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I agree I think Russia is more resistant then China is then Japan.

xxx

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

I agree I think Russia is more resistant then China is then Japan.

xxx

Remember when Russia and Japan and the USA teamed up to invade China???

I do. The year 1900.

Boxer Rebellion. It was a war alright, but it isn't part of your curriculum. Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join