It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Resists NWO That is why they are being attacked in cowardly ways by HAARP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
Not surprised that japan (home of the samurai and honor) are the first nation to have the balls to stand up to the NWO. Thats why they are being attacked in cowardly ways...

www.youtube.com...

Not going to lie..that thought crossed my mind awhile ago. More of a what if type thought because I'm not sure I buy into the whole HAAPR causing natural disasters thing. I guess it is possible but are they really doing it is the question. Which we will never know the answer to.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Those symbols are all a references to the ancient Vedic "flower of life" It is basic sacred geometry... They are just bastardized offshoot wannabes of it... Its funny how they take the symbolism but leave behind the true benevolent spiritual meaning behind it..

Just like hitler did with the swastica, that was also and ancient vedic symbol. All of these supposed cults are just inferior offshoots of ancient culture, they are just trying to steal it and use it, unfortunately they dont know how to..

I think they just use these symbols because they want to feel special... This reply is mostly personal opinion that holds no real weight guess im just venting.

But back to the subject, i dont really see a connection between the NWO and bastardized offshoots of vedic culture..

edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added a few paragraphs

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Wasnt that britian and france? If i remember correctly they used herione as a lever in that war.
edit on 9-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyinghaggis

You have a good point, but remember these are corrupt people, and though corrupt they still have the ability to move themselves to places untouched by their own disaster. Of course they wouldve planned for this ahead of time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

I hear the HAARP website was taken down because the times it was shown as active coincided with the fukushima attacks.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If they are actually purposely attacking Japan, all I am saying is that the Emperor and all of the top dogs and big wigs over there are 'in on it'. They are selling their own people out purposely for the globalist agenda.

This is a palpable theory, and I am willing to consider and entertain it.

Now that i think of it, this is a very interesting theory.

Anyway, im not as much as trying hard to figure things out as much as i am simply observing, so theories get taken in and thrown out regularly.

Anyway, thanks for the comments they were very thought provoking.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments everyone they are very thought provoking.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

Im sorry, i do not have any evidence. But in these times, perhaps evidence is not as important as knowing the truth in your heart, since evidence has just become another tool/weapon deployed against the masses in order to further confuse them

This line of thinking that proof is not necessary is dangerous and uninformed........people who think this way are a danger to any movement and anyone around them........

That statement to me shows lack of maturity, and willingness to dismiss anything that could be detrimental

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Japan sits on 4 fault lines. Its earthquake central. Forget about the "Big one" around the saint andreas fault. Japan was "most likely" for a "big one" always has been. the difference is, back when they built 2 story houses made out of little more than paper everyone just giggled when a big one hit. Now that it crippled a nuclear plant its big trouble.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

I agree I think Russia is more resistant then China is then Japan.

xxx

Russia is in the U.S government's pocket, which means they are NWO too.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I always knew HAARP was a weapon. It's so obvious when you do the math. I thought it was to toast satellites.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join