It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

The one thing I forgot to mention and is 100% fact (whether related..who knows) but anyway is that for the last 10 days I have been dizzy and off balance. No medical/ blood pressure etc. issues going on...then this past weekend (note:I never complained to her that I was dizzy as I didnt want her to worry)..so anyway my wife tells me a couple of times she is feeling dizzy??we are on the east coast.Just sharing..
** Thank you to Everyone for sharing thier opinions and Views ..its good we can discuss recent events even if we dont agree.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

things can align on 2d maps that would never actually be aligned. You could look on a map of your home town, and line it up with a town close by, Alignment!! wrong, your town could be at a higher elavation, or lower, so in the 3d sense your not aligned at all. same with the planets, we are all basically at the same plane, but not exactly. And its impossible for all the planets to line up in a straight line with the sun, because all of the planets have a slightly tilted orbit.

You can see on the jpl applet that elenin lines up with the sun, and uranus, but in actual space it could be millions or billions of miles up or down from the plane of uranus.

An easy way to demonstrate, take your left hand finger outstretched and hold it in front of you and up a foot or two. take your right index finger, line it up with your eye and left finger. they are aligned, now move your head to the side, and look at them both from the side.. they are not aligned at all, one is high, one is low. The alignment was only form your point of view.

Exactly what I meant too. It is impossible to get 3D alignments but even 2D alignments look pretty impressive when matching earlier quakes.

But as mentioned before, it is not the same feeling today as I had during the earlier big quakes this spring. Is it the peace before the storm or is it just peace? We will know in a few days at the latest.

Since I cultivate Falun Dafa I prefer to look at others, my wife had a massive migrain the other day plus nose bleeds. And she feels very tired now.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Interesting, about ~5 hours prior to the OP posting this thread, I had a bleeding nose for no reason, after a really long time since my last one.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm not one for predictions, not even the big N.

But on a side note, Great Theatre = Hollywood?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Look at the following channeling from today:
comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com...

There is direct alert for incoming huge disaster!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Awaken in the Midst of Chaos
Consider today a new beginning. I am not designating a different future, only a new attitude about the future. In the next days a big catastrophe will be the next cause of human mental disturbance. A lot of balancing will be needed to lead many to the light after the occurrance. This cannot be done now because those involved don't have any awareness of their actual role in this drama. Being surprised by a catastrophe is how the conscious become more clear and the unconscious evolve - if they become clear during the experience.

Many are about to depart their bodies. Can you add light to their experience? Can you make a conscious choice to be love and nothing else? All of those in the desecrated area will have no advanced warning, so having the awareness to demonstrate their claim of being divine will be the condition they will face. My dear ones, I am referring to the next alteration to human density. Today we can ask that those who are dying have an easy transition, and control of their awareness can be the day's great addition.

My answer to the question "where" and "what" is not going to be included here, as the catastrophy is not to be avoided, only experienced by those who are called on this one. Many of these situations are coming, and these dramas are not about avoidance of death. Death is a natural detail in the next days. Ascension will advance the consciousness by convincing others about man's concepts being inaccurate. Many can ascend as a consequence of this catastrophe. Are they ready? Some are.

Practicing acceptance of all that occurs is the most accurate approach to this next drama. Give it an attitude of condemnation and darkness covers the area. Give it acceptance and make a different choice available to all who are affected by it. Am I talking about a current ongoing drama? No, a new one - caused by the cleansing of Mother Earth in North America. It is about to act as the doorway to a new consciousness in a most unexpected area.

Make today a new attitude day. Act as a channel of light as the drama unfolds. Maybe the drama will not be today, but it will be soon after today. Clarity in the moment is needed.

Awaken to the calls of the day as they will manage one of the biggest awareness opportunities ever to occur to humanity. Be wise, be aware and be caring.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

end of citation

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by egregor

Thank you egregor, that was exactly what I needed to hear today!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am inclined to believe that nothing will happen, as usual, but I have been feeling that we are on the verge of something.

My wife woke up this morning with a horrible migrane as well.

I hope that nothing will come to fruition, and these feelings of being on the verge will subside.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's kind of funny that even as advanced as we are, just like our ancestors, we flip out at visible astronomical occurences. The sun, moon, comets, meteor showers, you name it. People still think our planet is doomed when they appear. At least we've gotten past the sacrifice someone to appease the "gods" stage.

Astronomy = fact
Astrology = Bunk

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

If this alignment happens every year, since the prophecy some 500 years ago, why THIS year? What makes 2011 so special?

I don't buy it, sorry. I'd say that there may be a chance, one in 500, (because of this specific alignment), for the predicted megaquake to happen; nothing more than that. And only if you believe in prophecies like this.

I think we should calm down a little, and try to enjoy life more; and maybe reading something more uplifting than daily predictions of doom and gloom, to remove that feeling of an imminent disaster.

edit on 10-5-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theduncans
I am inclined to believe that nothing will happen, as usual, but I have been feeling that we are on the verge of something.

My wife woke up this morning with a horrible migrane as well.

I hope that nothing will come to fruition, and these feelings of being on the verge will subside.

Until a few days back I had the inner thought that the major stuff will happen this autumn.

This prophecy just made me reconsider this month of May as maybe being a step-up from Japan. I see more and more mudslides and ground cracks too, the earth is disintegrating, so a megaquake will come, it is just a matter of when.

poleshift.ning.com...

news.yahoo.com...

Just like the prophecy from the Dafa practitioner foretold earlier in this thread. This is a gradual process I believe. So the next quake might be very bad but not the end, more like a beginning...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

HAHAHAHAHAHHA not likely...its gunna be a wonderful day tmmrw

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by wutz4tom

The one thing I forgot to mention and is 100% fact (whether related..who knows) but anyway is that for the last 10 days I have been dizzy and off balance. No medical/ blood pressure etc. issues going on...then this past weekend (note:I never complained to her that I was dizzy as I didnt want her to worry)..so anyway my wife tells me a couple of times she is feeling dizzy??we are on the east coast.Just sharing..
** Thank you to Everyone for sharing thier opinions and Views ..its good we can discuss recent events even if we dont agree.

Do you have a CO detector/alarm?

Just a thought.
edit on 10-5-2011 by FanarFanar because: typo

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

At first I did not pay any attention to this date

And then you paid too much attention.. I doubt there is anything to come after when it goes to Nostradamus.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So we are all doomed tomorrow? Oh cool, tie to buy a few bottles of wine, darken the windows and dance to Britney Spears new song, Dance Until the World ends.

If nothing happens then who ever gave this prediction is a big dodo.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
At least we've gotten past the sacrifice someone to appease the "gods" stage.

We have???

Why am I always the last person to get the memo? Now I'm gonna have to go hide this body.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes there is a megaquake in our future. No it will not be on 05-11. No, Nostradamus's vague and fuzzy quatrains cannot be used to determine future events. No, Elenin has no impact on seismic activity. Here is my prediction- on 05-12 this thread will follow it's many predecessors into the garbage pail where it will be quickly forgotten and replaced with some new wild-eyed prediction based on poor judgment. I've made several similar predictions and guess what, they've all come true. Does that make me a prophet? No, it just means I know dog poo when I see it.
edit on 10-5-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

Nothing will happen after this date thell be another and another.sank big was ment to happen in 2000.Its as if we want something to happen so we can say told you so,don't worry about the hundreds,thousands of people dead

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

Erm.... I know... I was being sarcastic.

Maybe I'll start prefixing my posts with a disclaimer like they do at the begining of Law and Order.

!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!
The following post contains sarcasm and possible irony.
The contained text does not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the poster or his affiliates.
Statutory rights still apply.
Proof of purchase required for a full refund.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

Thank you for the input. we have a smoke detector only. That is a good thing to consider!Appreciated!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

sound like Nostradamus had no idea what he was talking about to me, because when I read what you posted it just sounds like he expected the world to split in half or something unimagienable on that type of level.

also since he has made this perdiction some 500 years ago has there ever been a major or even minor earth quake on may 10-11 ever?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join