It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My son, So Cal, has had 2 nosebleeds in the last two weeks. He probably hasn't had one for about a year or so. I attributed the bleeds to the dry, hot, windy days we were having. Nonethless, it was odd and the bleeds just happened for no apparant reason.

Interesting.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresenttense

Nostradamus wrote primarily for the European theatre, especially France, but other surrounding countries as well. California was not even in his vision at that time...Get real. People try to twist things around to fit into the quatrains which are largely constructed so only a rare few could ever understand them.

I also do not see the connection between earthquakes and nosebleeds. That makes no sense to me.

I also saw the crop circle formation which seems uncannily similar to this alignment, but that was dated for June 1, 2011. I am wondering about all this interest in alignments and the effects that the planets have on one another, not just earth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Ha well I was really trying to stay away from this thread but a weird coincidence just happened. I had been on ATS for about 2 hours reading through a few threads and eventually read through this and saw a lot of people mentioning rome and the colosseum. My son just got home and wanted to watch cartoons and the first thing that popped up was a cartoon and the first thing I saw was the colosseum. Haha anyway not saying I believe this prediction just saying that was really strange...lets hope it doesn't happen.

On a side note I find it really strange so many people are reporting nose bleeds thats kind of surprising. Someone should start a thread on it

edit on 10-5-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I have a question with predictions and things like this. It's usually "tomorrow" in some part of the world depending on where you are located. When will this alignment take place?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
to me the reference to 'great theatre' could be The Colloseum
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline
reply to post by AwakeinNM

My son just got home and wanted to watch cartoons and the first thing that popped up was a cartoon and the first thing I saw was the colosseum. Haha anyway not saying I believe this prediction just saying that was really strange...lets hope it doesn't happen.

Wow that's really wierd synchronicity with what I just posted ....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

"Wow that's really wierd synchronicity with what I just posted .." HAHA and it gets stranger thats crazy

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The great theater = Colosseum. < Bang on the money!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Well if you look how the big quake that hit Japan not so long ago came about , its verrrry similar ... the ground started shaking 2-3 days before the major event , and still is in an "aftershock phase"

Right now we see these aftershocks still going on in Japan AND the region of Loyalty Islands Australia seems to be activating. I only found out of this after reading this thread.

One thing to be considered is that the FEW that were able to say with some scientific basis that something was going to happen in Japan had early predictio dates , ie: several days .... its possible that may 11th might be slightly out of phase with concerns raised in this thread. may 11th to 15th will be the "high risk" zone.

Not much left to do than wait and see ...

Note if this come thru as predicted within a few days of the 11th .... all indications will point to catastrophic and devestating event when we go through the period of september and october.

The acceleration of events unfolding right now are not reassuring at all. Lets hope our bro Nostradamus was wrong.

DarkVader

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by Gaussq

Elenin has nothing to do with our earthquakes. and even if it did, why would an alignment with Uranus do anything to us?

I am not saying there will not be an earthquake, there are earthquakes every day, but i am saying that the comet elenin has nothing to do with our plate tetonics.

i think you'll find that the last 3 or 4 times elenin has aligned with the sun and earth there has been a disaster christchurch chile japan and i think australia and there is another alignment to come in september but this alignment is alot closer and each time it has got worse and worse do your research the dates all add up and coincide with these disasters

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

You are very correct that NYC could not stand a major earthquake. I recall in the 1980's we had a slight shake in Northern New England and many articles came out about how New York was not built to withstand a significant quake. But having said that I do think if a quake is coming that it would be the West coast. California has the nukes on the coast plus for years CA has been waiting for the big one.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This IS JUST IN !!! >>>>

Hurricane formation in progress in mid-Atlantic heading towards east coast of Canada/US

Look it up for yourself on Nasa satellite shots

Unfolding as of 4:20pm Eastern Time

Not looking good , these areas are already ridded with massive flooding

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkVader

No - just a low pressure system stuck. It is talked about on ThisThread.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Honestly I have asked 'Dr Google" ...lol and I see nothing referring to nosebleeds as an iminent sign of an earthquake!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkVader
This IS JUST IN !!! >>>>

Hurricane formation in progress in mid-Atlantic heading towards east coast of Canada/US

Look it up for yourself on Nasa satellite shots

Unfolding as of 4:20pm Eastern Time

Not looking good , these areas are already ridded with massive flooding

Late pass? That vortex was spotted 2 days ago.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar

could "the great theater" be the one in Sydney Australia?

As Bill Waveapointystick once said... "All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"

I guess we're all DOOMED!

another quote:

"The entire universe is God's cosmic motion picture, and that individuals are merely actors in the divine play who change roles through reincarnation; mankind's deep suffering is rooted in identifying too closely with one's current role, rather than with the movie's director, or God."
— Paramahansa Yogananda

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mommabean70
Honestly I have asked 'Dr Google" ...lol and I see nothing referring to nosebleeds as an iminent sign of an earthquake!

I dont see anything either. Mass hysteria?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by destro423

Originally posted by mommabean70

I dont see anything either. Mass hysteria?

Mass hysteria - or - hysteria nonetheless is about what I would chalk this up to. Don't get me wrong - I am sure we are due for "the big one" here sometime (the coast of BC) and we have emergency kits prepared - albeit it COULD come tomorrow - but would I follow a prediction that says so... not likely.

I recently read a preditction that said it was coming between April 17-23rd as well... and here I am still standing (well sitting at my desk)

edit on 10-5-2011 by mommabean70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by mommabean70 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't see it anywhere within the thread.

When I first read the line about the great theatre, I immediately thought about Nashville and the idea that the Mississippi could become an inland sea. Hasn't there been quite a bit of seismic activity in that region lately?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I immediately thought the Coliseum in Rome. I think the OP was implying it as well based on the rest of his post.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join