It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus prophecy matches May 11th alignment plus Elenin alignment - megaquake?...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

The man, identifying himself as Teacher Wang, said Taiwan would be struck by a magnitude-14 earthquake and 170m (560ft) high tsunami on 11 May. More than 100 cargo containers have been bought and set up in a mountainous area of central Taiwan.

Police said they were investigating if he had conspired with a container business to defraud people. “Teacher Wang” suggested people live in such containers to survive the disaster, which he said would kill millions of people and split the island in half. Taiwan’s famous Taipei 101 skyscraper and the Presidential Office building would be toppled, he warned. More than 100 cargo containers have been discovered in the town of Puli, Nantou county

Taiwan is in a quake zone. In 1999 a 7.6-magnitude tremor killed more than 2,400 people and damaged 50,000 buildings. But Taiwan’s Central Weather Bureau says there is no basis for the doomsday prediction, since a magnitude-14 tremor is unheard of, and quakes cannot be reliably predicted. Officials say Japan’s recent devastating quake and tsunami may have led fraudsters to exploit people’s fears

A bit of information for you to peruse.

edit on 10-5-2011 by rykc27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rykc27

I am aware of this whole article. I bet Chan Wang is really praying for something serious to happen because if it does not he is facing a NT$ 1,000,000 - That is putting your money where your mouth (or fingers) are!

At least we do not have to wait very long. His prediction is base don the i-Ching and timed for: 11 May 2011 at 10h42:37 to the second in about 12 hours.
edit on 10/5/2011 by Aromaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

TW $1,000,000 =US$35000 A gamble perhaps but not as serious as it first appears

As you say, we don't have long to wait to find out if he is right
edit on 10-5-2011 by rykc27 because: additional comment

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rykc27

Agree, but I would say for a mathematics teacher that probbaly get around US$ 1,200 per month - nearly three years of salary is a lot of money.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thats right..there are those that say its just a coincidence..I.dont buy it...so what if all three were not spot on alignments...its called denial and perhaps its the way some must deal with an overwhelming feeling of helplessness..The tectonic plates are squirrely and you cant rule out a connection.They can put whatever jpl software twist on it they want...it is what it is..I dont see where hiding our heads in the sand will help anyone.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Well, Chile, Christchurch and Japan all happened during alignments of Elenin. That can not be coincidences.

Ummm, actually, yes, they totally can be and ARE coincidences.

Elenin is a comet with insufficient mass to have an effect on our plate tectonics, period. End of discussion, your theory is completely flawed at the most basic level.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

The theatre of war was the first thought that popped into my head too. I always get a horrible headache and feel like my center of gravity is off before an EQ. My stomach churns. Happens a few days before normally. Right now none of the above besides a sense of uneasiness probably contributed to these May 11th threads.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Yeah.. that's what I thought. Some of those earthquakes occurred before Elenin was even discovered and was very far away.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i predict that there will be no mega earthquake on may 11

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Uh-oh. Yet another doom-saying fear-mongerer found another excuse to post YET another doomsday thread. You all know the drill - guy posts prediction of doom, a bunch of people believe him, prediction fails, no one learns anything.

I'll see you all on the twelfth of May, we'll all be safe and sound (for now).

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This thread is freaking me out a bit.

Back on new years eve while watching times square on tv, waiting for the ball to drop i had an uncomfortable feeling come over me as i saw the camera pan over the crowds of people.... And i remember a brief shot of one of these theaters in the background. I had a terrible feeling about a crowd of people getting bombed. There was already a failed attempt on may,1, 2010. the times square one. I keep having a nagging feeling about it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
For all doomsday fans and specially earthquakes fetishists...

Enjoy

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

new comet Elenin aligns with the Sun and Uranus

must not comment...

You know, man has come a long way in a very short time. We have walked on the moon, we have cracked the atom and seen far back into time.

Yet when a comet appears in the sky we are still hootin and hollerin and going on about the end of days.

We still have a long way to go, obviously.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
reply to post by alaskan

The theatre of war was the first thought that popped into my head too. I always get a horrible headache and feel like my center of gravity is off before an EQ. My stomach churns. Happens a few days before normally. Right now none of the above besides a sense of uneasiness probably contributed to these May 11th threads.

I had two days of loud ear ringing before the quake in Christchurch. I had dizzy spells the entire week before Japan.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i find your post rather interesting at this time.
i indeed had a nosebleed today.
and just saw on the news about a 7.1 earthquake near vanuatu.
certainly some strange things going on in this wacky world of ours.
i just wish we as a human race could know what is coming in these interesting times.

peace.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I love these predictions from way back when but if there was any truth to Rome being ripped apart by a earthquake on the 11th then I guessing the pope will be out of town by now anyone know if his on some random trip some where

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

The ET/NWO/GOV have already airlifted him in the dead of night.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I do have a hard time with this May 11th prediction..just my opinion.
As far as Elenin not effecting the tectonic plates..Agreed the size is not there AS FAR AS WE KNOW...but the jpl software alignments Does in fact atleast somewhat show aprox. alignments on those dates.
What proof do you have that there is not some unseen force related to elenin that is causing the earthquakes?The is causing case seems more supported that just saying end of it..theory flawaed. The answers are flawed.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You got it wrong. This is not how it works with Nostradamus predictions. You take the event that has already happened and only THEN you open the Nostradamus works and look for a matching prediction. Not vice versa!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The current quake a few hours back is very interesting, the biggest one since April 23rd, and the planets are not yet aligned. There was a 7.2 two days before the major quake in Honshu.

Is it not so that most of the time the quakes come hours or days after the alignment?

I remember I read something about that. Something like a rubber band being stretched and when the other planets move away they unleash the power, so the maximum tension could happen some time after the alignment?..

Anyway, more people told me about nosebleeds today. If it is a quake or a disease, I do not know. And I must say I don´t have the same feeling like when other quakes hit recently, and still there was a major quake today, without me noticing it in my body like before, there is something changed it seems. The sky this morning was very strange here.

Anyway, whoever is right or wrong does not matter, what matters is virtue so please remember:

Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join