It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

I'm just doing my part as a Bronze Content Contributor.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Howdy Iksose7

Originally posted by iksose7
was later semi-confirmed by ground penetrating radar in 1973.

Nope unconfirmed, they found nothing that wasn't natural for limestone saturated with water.

A summary of 'holes in the Sphinx' can be found here: Sphinx holes

Description of the 1974,76 & 78 study by one of the principles: 1973 study

You may wish in the future to investigate something by using source besides fringe websites

I rmember seeing a modern-day documentary where the host had an expert use a device that I'm guessing was ground-penetrating radar, and the expert reported that there was a large, flat surface under the ground, which seemed like the roof of a room.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Anything related to the sphinx presents an odd feeling of recognition for me, when i was very young i used to spend hours looking at pictures of the sphinx (so my parents tell me), then as I moved into adulthood I had a fascination with it and the pyramids. You always know when you obsess over something when people buy you gifts related to that item. As I look out over my desk I see glass, onyx and other material shaped pyramids, my bookcase is filled with books relating to Egypt and even my current wallpaper is that of the buried sphinx

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b6833cc02f8.jpg[/atsimg]

So in my mind the sphinx is important, I don't know why.

Pity it seems that the Emerald Tablets of Thoth are fictional or based on The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistos.

For a time I thought it might have been a past life experience but now I wonder if the monument has been buried in our subconscious seamlessly lest we forget it’s importance.

Thanks OP for a thought provoking thread.
edit on 10-5-2011 by digitalf because: picture upload

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
After reading all of the replies in this thread, i come to one conclusion...

Harte... is one big buzz kill
lighten up brother. There is no need to slam peoples beliefs so hard.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Makes sense.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Just a thought:

Wouldn't the "Ground Penetrating Radar" also pick up a "Spaceship" underground?

I do believe the halls exist and there is vast network of underground tunnels beneath the pyramids and the sphinx ... just seems that the radar would have also picked up a spaceship if there was one.

Maybe it did!!!
What if they just didnt say anything about it...secrets...secrets.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
After reading all of the replies in this thread, i come to one conclusion...

Harte... is one big buzz kill
lighten up brother. There is no need to slam peoples beliefs so hard.

If people don't want comments made about how ridiculous their beliefs are, they can keep them to themselves until they have discovered whether their beliefs have any validity.

I have never said one cross word about faith, by the way. But stating complete falsehoods as "facts," and doing so in order to further a world view that is completely at odds with reality, I think requires comment.

Nothing personal - just a crusade to try and balance the content on the internet! LOL

Harte

edit on 5/10/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Did you guys know that there's a sphinx on Mars too? Here..

So was the author referring to the spaceship hidden in the sphinx pertaining to the one on Mars?

By the way, I didn't invent this. It is none other than the great Hoagland himself!!

Got a link to this image on a credible site?

It's part of NASA Pathfinder database:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2nd secret. The pyramid wasn’t built as a burial chamber, they was trying to build a flying triangle space ship ,that has been witnessed on this earth by the humans eyes plenty of time in the worlds history of life.

3rd secret. The great pyramid of Giza is the exact same length and width as the triangle space ship.

Noah /Anunnaki /Noah Ark/triangle spaceship/City from Atlantis/Germany / ancient technology.

Galaxy wars 1 Was the start of the greatest war between ONLY 2 types of aliens, ‘The triangle Noah UfO race, and the reptilian cave dwelling water world living USO race.

After the reptilians flooded half the earth as well as flipping the Triangle/ Noah’s ark that ounce was the city from Atlantis. That ship ended up in the Germans hands in the mid 1800, and that’s the main reason why Germanys technology was more advanced then the average race on earth, it is also why the Germans was building ENGINES and not saucers.

Could it be another triangle under the pyramid?

The triangle aliens only influenced Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Iran and later on in history established a base in a mountain called ‘duice’

The reptilian race only influenced, Asia, China, Japan, Russia, Colorado, Canada, New Mexico, and finally ended up in India.

1. Just follow the Pyramids around the world when it comes to building pyramids and the triangle race of aliens.

2. Just follow the reptilian/lizard worshipping around the world when it comes to the reptilian race.

Damn! 2 triangles huh!
Well, I believe what you are saying until other wise, it was told to me that it was only one triangle.

They say that if a triangle space ship ever crashed it has enough energy in those three engines to wipe out a small continent…’ I wonder was Egypt a grass land at one point’.

I don’t know, I hope it is. Good thread.

By the way, there is no such thing as flying saucers in the history of life, humans was only looking at 1 if not 2 if not 3 of the engines from the ‘Triangle’ underneath from the ground. A man named Kenneth Arnold might have been the first to see it from the top.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In Drunvalo Melchizedek's book, either Flower of Life 1 or Serpent of Light, he talks about a ship being under the pryamid and that it has been brought up on several occasions, including recently. Of course bringing it up involves dimensional shifts and such, so the ship might not even be 3rd dimensional physical, it could be some form of lightship or something which only visibly exists within higher dimensions. Interestingly, he was supposedly contacted and guided by Thoth for quite some time, it is he who supposedly told him these things. Take it for what it's worth as soon enough we'll be given the objective truth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Except for the fact that Egypt was not a desert 9-12k years ago. Quite lush and tropical in fact. Lots of water erosion.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Geez, quit nit-picking....

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Jrocbaby
reply to post by Harte

Not sure where you got your opinions from

Don't really care either

I have not invented anything, Everything I stated you can learn yourself.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea they had nothing to eat.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that "structures" were placed "exactly in the middle" of lat./long. lines.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that the G.P.'s "precision" is unmatched to this day.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that Orion is a "system."

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that stone for the Gizamids was quarried from "miles away."

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that a razor blade won't fit between the stones.

You (or somebody you "learned" from) invented the idea that the Egyptians had stone-cutting machinery.

Other than the above, you're absolutely right.

Every response I made to your fantasy post can be confirmed. Assuming you care to try.

Harte

the idea they had nothing to eat? Well, it was a desert (supposedly) when the Gizamids were built. Hard to grow crops and whet the thirst of thousands of workers in the hot sun, EH? The logistics don't work out, but of course, we don't know how many workers were involved. No written record of them being built. Kinda odd, EH? Point to Jrocbaby.

the idea that "structures" were placed "exactly in the middle" of lat./long. lines? Back when the Gizamids were built, they didn't use the lat/long system we have in place today. They used the stars, and decided where to build based on careful astronomical observations. Yep, a lot of folk back then used astronomy, nothing to do except stare at the stars. Point to Harte.

the idea that the G.P.'s "precision" is unmatched to this day? On this one you have to do a comparitive between the technology available. Back then they didn't have GPS, laser sighting, or computers to do CAD. Tell a group of people today to attempt such a feat WITHOUT any "high tech", and they won't be able to. Questions: Why hasn't any egotistical philanthropist tried to build a "Modern Pyramid"? How much would it cost? Could it even be done today? Point to Jroc, because they did do a bang up job with what they had, built to last besides, and they did it "au natural".

the idea that Orion is a "system"? Technically it's a constellation, labeled as such because us humans tend to arrange things in a meaningful manner. But actually, it is a star system, just as our own sun is also part of a larger star system. Look at the bigger picture. Point to neither for quibbling over symantics.

the idea that stone for the Gizamids was quarried from "miles away"? Point to both. They got some blocks from 8 mile away quarries, and some form 800 mile away quarries. Helps to do a google search before you open your pie-hole.

the idea that a razor blade won't fit between the stones? Point to neither, Harte using the whole mortar thing and Jroc thinking they were precisely machined. Now, point goes to Jroc IF you were talking about the Meso-Americans, they got their walls that precise that yeah, you can't slip one between, and without mortar. Funny how they built theirs about 2000 years later, EH?

the idea that the Egyptians had stone-cutting machinery? Uhm, how did they quarry? Answer: They were also a trading culture. You forget think about the economy of the world at that point in time. They didn't trade stocks, they traded goods and information. Do you forget the Great Library at Alexandria? Do you forget the THOUSANDS of hieroglyphs they carved? Hmm, methinks stone working culture, keeping records of everything except Gizamid records. Kinda odd, EH? Point to Jroc.

I'll admit I got a bit off-topic, but I got slightly frustrated by off-topic nit-pickers. Sorry. Back to the thread, of a spaceship under the sphinx.

Did they bury it before the limestone calcified? If so, the spaceship is millions of years old and has outdated tech. I'd imagine it'd need a complete overhaul before it takes off, however there is no one around that is skilled in alien technology anymore. Besides that, can you, would you, imagine what kind of power it would need to lift out of the earth's gravitational field with a bunch of rock adding to it's mass? Then I'd have to imagine a hitherto unknown "warp" technology to "warp" it out from under there. Heck, it'd destroy the sphinx and pyramids in takeoff, so it's much better to just "warp" it out of there.

My point is, is that when you start fabricating implausible stories to account for factual data, anything can be possible. Remember, we live in a multi-verse, and there is one that does have a spaceship tucked under it's sphinx's legs, but just not this one. No proof, just speculation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Then I'd have to imagine a hitherto unknown "warp" technology to "warp" it out from under there. Heck, it'd destroy the sphinx and pyramids in takeoff, so it's much better to just "warp" it out of there.

As speculated, If indeed there is a space ship under there, warping it out would be the most plausible way to get it to its destination.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Like I said I don't have to prove anything to you, go learn it for yourself.

I'll take over a dozen documentaries information over some nit-picker on the internet.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

Except for the fact that Egypt was not a desert 9-12k years ago. Quite lush and tropical in fact. Lots of water erosion.

Yes but then there was a real climate change event.
9,000 years ago the levels of the oceans were 400 feet lower than they are today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the ocean levels rose then Atlantis was flooded.
The capitol city is still there. It's just underwater.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tides eventually wiped the land away and gave us what we call the
- continental shelf -.
By using Google Earth you can see very clearly what is going on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you look at the top of Africa today it looks like it was wiped clean by the wrath of God.
No more lush and tropical paradise.
Maybe it was a sand storm that lasted for 40 days and 40 nights?
edit on 11-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If people don't want comments made about how ridiculous their beliefs are, they can keep them to themselves until they have discovered whether their beliefs have any validity.

I always struggle to understand the mentality of those people who like to make such an intensive effort to present themselves as 'conventionally knowledgable' about a particular subject (in this case archaeology in general ... the Giza Plateau specifically) ... and yet regrettably feel the only way to demonstrate their knowledge is to relentlessly endeavour to besmirch and belittle the opinions of anyone who has the audacity to differ from their stoical opinions.

The same tired arguments are wheeled-out time and time again by the same reactionary conformists ... every single time !

But let me just ask one question (and you can refer to any notes you might have).

Can you say in complete honesty that 'some' of the things that have been discovered over the last decade (we'll stick with Egypt to save confusion) ... were not the very same things you people were calling BS prior to their discovery ?

The one example that instantly springs to mind here is the discovery of the tunnel system found in caves around the Mokattam Formation region ... that was acknowledged by your old friend Dr Zahi Hawass ... who even surmised that these tunnels headed towards the pyramids (even though some are still blocked at this time).

And the chamber/temple - (possibly spaceship) - beneath the Sphinx was also accepted as proven reality by Dr Zahi Hawass.

So is it really too big a stretch to think that there is a very strong plausibility that the unopened tunnels that lead from the chamber below the Sphinx at the front of the 3 pyramids ... and the unaccessible tunnels in the caves behind the 3 pyramids all create passageway links to something below the plateau ?

You people have been stamping your feet and turning purple in the face claiming there are NO TUNNELS anywhere under the Giza Plateau ... because it has been so extensively excavated over the years ... there is NOTHING else to find !

And yet here we are with confirmation from the not so eminent Dr Hawass confirming that there are indeed multiple new discoveries being found beneath the bedrock.

Now before those of you who fit the above description champ rabidly through your bits with the desire to stone me with your educated wisdom ... or crucify me with scientific facts ... or some other arcaic method of reprisal that you might have up your sleeves in order to keep us poor uneducated ... ignorant lowbrows (who shouldn't really be allowed to step out of our 'new-age' pits ... and mix with educated people) ... I believe the ATS forums are for any member to add ideas / opinions / possibilities on ... as long as they stay within T&C's

>>>Moderators

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well said

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Geez, quit nit-picking....

the idea they had nothing to eat? Well, it was a desert (supposedly) when the Gizamids were built. Hard to grow crops and whet the thirst of thousands of workers in the hot sun, EH? The logistics don't work out, but of course, we don't know how many workers were involved. No written record of them being built. Kinda odd, EH? Point to Jrocbaby.

Sorry. They grow crops there to this day.

There is plenty of evidence for the making of bread and beer in the worker's village that was discovered at Giza. That's how we know what they ate, who made it, and how much they made. No point at all to Jrocbaby for making this "anomaly" up.

Originally posted by Druid42the idea that the G.P.'s "precision" is unmatched to this day? On this one you have to do a comparitive between the technology available. Back then they didn't have GPS, laser sighting, or computers to do CAD. Tell a group of people today to attempt such a feat WITHOUT any "high tech", and they won't be able to. Questions: Why hasn't any egotistical philanthropist tried to build a "Modern Pyramid"? How much would it cost? Could it even be done today? Point to Jroc, because they did do a bang up job with what they had, built to last besides, and they did it "au natural".

So, you assert that the Great Pyramid is more precise than we are capable of building in modern times?
See, Jroc didn't say what you are saying here.
Negative point to Druid 42 LOL.

Originally posted by Druid42 the idea that Orion is a "system"? Technically it's a constellation, labeled as such because us humans tend to arrange things in a meaningful manner. But actually, it is a star system, just as our own sun is also part of a larger star system. Look at the bigger picture. Point to neither for quibbling over symantics.

The three pyramids at Giza do not "align" with the Orion constellation unless you turn the constellation upside down. Even then, it's not a good alignment. Simple as that, whether or not you or Jroc care to admit it.

Originally posted by Druid42the idea that stone for the Gizamids was quarried from "miles away"? Point to both. They got some blocks from 8 mile away quarries, and some form 800 mile away quarries. Helps to do a google search before you open your pie-hole.

Granite from Aswan. A small amount. On barges. Not counting mortar (at least 10%) the GP is over 95% limestone, quarried right there at Giza.

the idea that the Egyptians had stone-cutting machinery? Uhm, how did they quarry? Answer: They were also a trading culture. You forget think about the economy of the world at that point in time. They didn't trade stocks, they traded goods and information. Do you forget the Great Library at Alexandria? Do you forget the THOUSANDS of hieroglyphs they carved? Hmm, methinks stone working culture, keeping records of everything except Gizamid records. Kinda odd, EH? Point to Jroc.

Odd only to the Ignorant.

Ever heard of Alexander the Great? You're saying here that he was an Egyptian.
Please link me to records of how they built the Temple of Seti at Abydos, the Mortuary Temple of Ramses III at Medinet Habu, the Temple of Luxor, The Step Pyramid of Djoser at Abydos, etc.

Nothing yet? Let me know when you find these. Please note, several of them were constructed a thousand years after the Giza pyramids , so you should have no trouble finding the Egyptian records of how they were constructed since, as you claim, the Egyptians kept records of all construction they did other than the three pyramids at Giza.

While your at it, would you include records for construction of the other eight pyramids at Giza? You should easily be able to find these records, according to your own claims.

Lastly, the Library was built by Greeks, but maybe, since it is so recent, you could find construction records for it too? And while you doing that, give us a list of all the written works that were stored there (and the authors names.)

Harte

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

But stating complete falsehoods as "facts," and doing so in order to further a world view that is completely at odds with reality, I think requires comment.

I don't think someone saying that they believe there is a spaceship buried beneath the Sphinx can be called a 'falsehood' until it has been proven that there isn't a spaceship buried beneath the Sphinx ... afterall, I imagine there were some fairly surprised faces when full sized, ocean-going boats in pits beside the Great Pyramid were discovered ... how silly would you feel if next year / 10 years time it was proven that there was a spaceship buried beneath the Sphinx ?

The complete falsehoods I was referring to were addressed in this post and did not include the silly idea that a spaceship is somehow embedded in the solid bedrock the sphinx is carved out of.

Everything I addressed in that post was completely and utterly false, yet posted and presented as if it were factual.

If you don't have a problem with flat-out lies about the ancient world being treated as fact, then how do you expect to ever learn the actual truth?

Maybe you don't?

Harte

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

What a great post!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join