It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear TPTB: Enough is enough!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
An ever growing feeling of helplessness is evident amongst alot of people as of late. Creating a perspective as one sifts through the ATS forums, it seems the human race is spiraling toward disaster. The blatant misconduct by the powers that be, sickens me to the core and the point of no turning back is fast approaching! This has got to stop.... NOW! As much as I love ATS and the people dwelling here, I'm developing a distaste for some of the attitudes being displayed in certain threads by certain members. Manipulations from the elevated standpoints in today's society are rampant and one must wonder how any human being can be so cold and heartless towards another. People are dying innocently. Murderers are excelling through the ranks. The poor get poorer while the rich get richer. How do we as a whole, allow this to happen?

It's comforting to an extent, knowing there's a audience to this travesty who are aware of what is really going on but... When are we going to stand up and put a permanent stop to this. There's still time but the window of opportunity is closing swiftly and before too long, it will be too late!

We have the minds to deploy our weapon. Knowledge! We need to break through the fear threshold and make ourselves heard! If they won't listen, simple, we make them listen! Do it for each other and with strength in numbers, we cannot lose. We have love on our side!

I call for all those that are suffering, to unite. All those being lied to and cheated by the world governments must band together and take our lives back. We have to stop talking about it and get off our arses and do something about it. Cmon people it's time to realize that this problem won't fix itself. We have to stop relying on a certain few to expose the truth and get the job done. This is our war, our World War 3 and to win it we must fight back! Not with bloodshed but with knowledge and love for our fellow human beings!

I believe like many of you do that something big is on the verge, right now! In my eyes that is one of two things. It's nothing to do with comets, or ET, or prophecy etc etc. It's so much closer to our hearts than any of that stuff. That stuff is irrelevant, minuscule compared to what is about to happen. Here are my views...

1. We continue to let TPTB rape our societies to the point of annihilation. We let them force their inhumane laws upon us and lay down and cop it. This option leaves no room for complaining. After all is said and done, we cannot display our disgust toward the sick individuals that WILL and ARE doing this to us because we will only have ourselves to blame. Why?? Cause only we can stop it...

2. WE STOP IT... NOW!!

Enough talk ATS and beyond, it's time to act or the end is nigh!

You decide!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

I dig the message, but I can read that same message on multiple threads. The idea is agreed upon, but instead of preaching to do something about it, it might be beneficial for you to spit out some sort of plan of action you have considered.

Other than that though, I like where your heads at.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

i want to fight but i just dont know where to st.art, we need to use the internet as a tool for advertiseing protests

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iamawitness

I've considered many actions as far as confronting the perpetrators but to be honest, spreading the message is the main obstacle. Obviously us that are enlightened will need to initiate such a movement. We must carry this message to the rest of humanity. It seems with the apparent global censorship, it's very hard to make our voices heard. This is the key. The linchpin that needs to be put in place in order for us to succeed. Unfortunately this is my road block and only a cumulative effort will allow this to happen. The web is a good place to start. I guess today's youth should be the target audience to begin with. Got a twitter account? Isn't that what all the kids are doing these days... Tweeting! Bugger it, I'll start one now and start spreading the message. Can't hurt I suppose.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
i just want to live in the forest and grow some weed.

its not that hard to be self sufficient if you can hunt and make simple shelters, i mean, people have been doing it forever right? seems like that would be the best way to kill the system, by ABANDONING it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by realitytango

Agreed. I wouldn't know where to start as to Internet advertising. I'm gonna try twitter and tweet to the peeps lol!
Any other ideas would be appreciated.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by _Delysid

Lol I'll have to snap up the cave next door! I'll help out with the "vege patch"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
We need a name for the movement. Taking suggestions. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So you have a feeling something is going to happen that will have disastrous effects, this something is caused by the powers that be, and we should use our knowledge to stop them. I think that somewhere along the line I missed some essential bits like what this something is and how we should stop it. Just a reality check: people in the western world have been getting richer and richer and gained more and more freedom and rights for the past 100 years than ever before in the history of mankind. Or are you talking about 3rd world countries?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Cmon people don't be shy! I'm starting this thing, someone has to. Can't do it on my own though...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
could be called something like the awakeners haha

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ
I've considered many actions as far as confronting the perpetrators but to be honest, spreading the message is the main obstacle.

I am NOT inciting violence
nor giving any advice on what to
do but I do wonder what would
happen if every major news website
were hacked at the same time
and a message of revolution
and the story of TPTB were displayed
on every front page? Remember what
"V" did in the movie. He did the same
thing for the TV stations.

I wonder what would happen if that were
to happen in real life ???

I am not suggesting anybody do this.
Just asking a question

me thinks this is the real reason
Obama has a kill switch.

edit on 5/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Oh, I have lots of hope. It begins with educating people, just sharing what we learn here as we share information and news and perspectives. I spend a lot of time here on ATS learning things that I share throughout the Internet and also talking to family, friends, co-workers, etc., giving them sources to find even more info. It starts with exposing the Truth as to what's really going on. Once the TPTB are exposed, it makes it much harder for them to accomplish their goals. The other thing I am vitally aware of, is that TPTB really don't have any power at all, unless we the people let them have it. It's only an illusion that they want us to believe that we can do nothing to stop them. Your idea of using Twitter and other social networks is valuable. That seems to be what young people are addicted to, and many will open their eyes and minds to see that the conditioning they've been subjected to is fake and hollow. I've talked with many that really are quite open, they just didn't know. Keep up the good work everyone and don't lose hope!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I absolutely agree! That kill switch is in place for one reason and one reason only and I believe you hit the jackpot! Love your idea, unfortunately I'm not too computer savvy so hopefully somebody takes notice. To reiterate my original message, this deceipt has got to stop. I for one will not let TPTB usher in their plans without a fight, but i also will not incite violence. We wouldn't be any better than them if we did.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by realitytango

You're on the right track but something's missing. It need to convey your idea but it needs a but of mongrel in it to. Something that says were here for the truth (as you suggested) but also that we are gonna get the truth at any cost.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
All you have to do is post relevant links to articles and videos on your Facebook page to see how disinterested your ‘friends’ are.
People are generally more interested in the mundane…..the simple life…normality.
After all we have politicians in charge and it’s their job to look after us isn’t it?

Even when it is in their face they still don’t get it

When we see heavily armed police battering protesters on our own streets, they still don’t get it.

When they see the TSA searching travellers ‘for their own safety’ and said travellers complain and are threatened with arrest or imprisonment…they still don’t get it.

For those who ‘sort of get it’ a response is to write to their representatives LOL!

Apply that last solution to the situation in the Warsaw ghetto…….see how that would have worked out.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Good to know there is people like you out there. Ready and willing to share your knowledge. Like you say, there is thousands if not millions of like minded individuals out there that just don't know it yet. On top of the ones who already do and we've got an army capable of actually pulling this off. Spread the word people. Take the bull by the horns! It's our and a families futures. Let's live it how we want to.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I hate to be the one to tell you this Tom but im afraid its already too late. Their plan is generations in the making and its implementation is in its final stage. By the end of 2011 our world will be so beat up, our people so disillusioned through devastating disasters the survivors will be ripe for the picking!

Believe it or not im generally a positive person.
edit on 9-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Sorry I didn't see your reply till now, I'm in and out at the moment. Yes I believe something will happen soon if we don't do something about it. Something very disastrous. This ain't some delusional earthquake or comet or nibiru forecast be sure of that! It's something much worse. We have no control over them things (unless you believe in weather/ climate manipulation) but this pending disaster we do. Fellow human beings are the cause! Your governments are going to be the ones to take what little we have left unless we, the people stop them. The fact there is third world countries only backs up my argument. Every human being should have all they need at their disposal, the fact some countries don't is a bloody disgrace. Listen to my message and what I'm trying to convey. Love, knowledge and care for each other. We win and there will be no such thing as the third world!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chiptrim

Ok I understand your point. I touched on this in my OP when I stated the 'roadblock' and how hard it is to get the message out. This doesnt mean we give up. This was never going to be a simple task. If people dont take notice, try harder. Its a cumulative effort needed by all, its the only way we can win and it starts with us, the enlightened! Hell, lets make it start here, now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join