It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT video of Assange on May 2 says OBL killed last week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

That would solve this whole thing I do agree. But alas I don't think we will ever see it. Which if the CIA were next door to them they have to have pics they took for the facial recognition right?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

BTW I followed that thread from page 2 where I posted this first and was told by someone on page 55-56 told me to start up a new about this so I did.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by relyt
It is not mentioned in the video it is on the ticker.
2nd line

oh sorry, I did see it on the ticker.
I just read the op wrong sorry bro.
I thought that Assange was
saying it.

So we got 2 different news sources
saying OBL was dead before Obama
tells everybody on TV.

Kind of reminds me of the BBC doing the same
thing on WTC 7 a half hour before it fell.

freaky ain't it ???

Thought of the same thing too. But it is not so far out to suppose that Fox and RT are both owned by Rupert Murdoch, somebody tell me the difference, so where is Al Jazeera and the BBC in all this? something is gravely wrong. Kudos to the OP.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hmm does he in fact own both of them? If so here is an article from Feb 2003 that says the war will make or break Bush. MURDOCH THE BUSH SUPPORTER
edit on 8-5-2011 by relyt because: grammer

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
lots of people are picking this info up drudge and alex jones next ,they are off this weekend I quess. I love ATS

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nice we gotta wake the sheeples up.
2nd

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here are some of the other posts out there about the "week ago" theory:

Reports: Bin Laden killed a week ago today by US missile/CIA asset/Pakistani ground operation, confirmed tonight, body is ours, Obama announces “JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE;” Osama swims with the fishes; vid from the kill scene

Link 1

Link 1 has corrections right on the page based on the original reports (credited to Fox) and the updated information.

Update 11:25 PM EST: Military sources have told me that Osama bin Laden was killed about one week ago in a drone strike. This seems to be something some are raising doubts about -- but both stories are out. DNA testing has been conducted this past week. US military bases are now at Force Protection level "Bravo". Bases overseas are at Force Protection level "Charlie". Usual level is "Alpha". Bravo apparently means full i.d. checks, armor evident, machine guns on sight, etc. Charlie is much more severe. Heavy artillery on hand. Thorough checks of everyone.

Link 2

Again, more information corrected after Obama's speech.

FOX News host Geraldo Rivera confirmed tonight that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Bin Laden was killed a week ago in a ground attack. He was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad in Pakistan. There were also reports that he was shot? The US has his body. His death was confirmed through DNA testing.

Link 3

Again this link using Fox as a source.

Obama said bin Laden was killed in a firefight at the compound last week, with DNA tests conducted to confirm his identity. Read more: www.nypost.com...

Link 4

This link (4) is very interesting to me because it cites that the killing was "last week" but the report is filed AFTER Obama's speech.

Two senior counterterrorism officials confirmed that bin Laden was killed in Pakistan last week. One said bin Laden was killed in a ground operation, not by a Predator drone. Both said the operation was based on U.S. intelligence, and both said the U.S. is in possession of bin Laden's body.

Link 5

Link 5 form the A.P.

I just wanted to post this information as a means to show that other people/agencies were reporting the "last week" statement, one even AFTER Obama's speech.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
reply to post by smurfy

Hmm does he in fact own both of them? If so here is an article from Feb 2003 that says the war will make or break Bush. MURDOCH THE BUSH SUPPORTER
edit on 8-5-2011 by relyt because: grammer

Matters not, Murdoch is known to change political affiliation. What is concerning is that he is at the hub of things as an administrator. That could be seen as not good for serious reporters, and all according to how serious the real story is. Coincidently to this thread I found a possible link which I will not post here, but should be easy to find if you google using the the criteria of AJ, FN and Rupert Murdoch.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes I am on that same connection now I'll u2u one where I'm at now.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
is sloppy reporting really anything news worthy ?

the surviving eyewitnesses and the neighbors all corroborated the story that he was killed on 5/1. UBL's wives and daughter confirm the US story, and AQ, the taliban and hezbollah also corroborated the timeline and story

show me a photo of his dead body a week before 5/1 with DNA evidence to back it up or it didn't happen

Have the white house show a photo of his dead body or it didn't happen.

You're telling me that the CIA had a safe house next door to Bin Laden for anywhere from 4-7 months and even had a nick name for the tall lurking guy next door and didn't get even a single photo? And for the tweeting neighbor, the CIA was also his neighbor. HHEELLOOO

edit on 9-5-2011 by Dally37 because: mispelled word

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is a great example of how baseless conspiracy theories are propagated. I've read the thread. I was watching FOX and CNN that night. Here's what happened...

1. Obama announces a news conference at 10:30 on a Sunday
2. All channels start covering what they've been told will be a "dramatic announcement."
3. All channels start speculating on what it will be.
4. Geraldo says his sources say OBL is dead
5. FOX *speculates* that it was a missile and happened last week, apparently based on a mission from that week.
6. President is running late, so the speculation continues. Someone confirms "OBL Killed" as the topic, FOX assumes that the "one week ago" and "missiles" are confirmed to and begin reporting it that way.
7. President comes on at 11:30 and gives us the information we now have.

So, what's more likely a "Governmental Conspiracy" or "Incompetent Journalism"? The news clips of the erroneous ticker is nothing more than an example of a laughably incompetent news department taken out of context.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
This is a great example of how baseless conspiracy theories are propagated. I've read the thread. I was watching FOX and CNN that night. Here's what happened...

So, what's more likely a "Governmental Conspiracy" or "Incompetent Journalism"? The news clips of the erroneous ticker is nothing more than an example of a laughably incompetent news department taken out of context.

They said the same thing about the BBC and building 7! They are saying the same thing about "Capture and killed" They said the same thing about US government and 9/11 as a whole. You forgot about 'Russia today' So, everybody and their granny are incompetent.... that IS laughable, but thanks for trying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join