It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT video of Assange on May 2 says OBL killed last week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello all first post made from me on here and am just putting it out here on its own.
While following the Fox ticker post I inserted a link about in an RT video the ticker at the bottom is stating that Bin Laden was killed last week by the U.S. here is the video.

Now when Obama had the union address on sunday night here Obama announces Osama bin Laden is dead (Unedited Announcement) now go to mark 3:50 and he states that he ordered it a go on this day.
Just putting this out there to get more views on it. Thanks

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good idea giving this it's own thread, as the other post got buried in personal attacks.
I really think this story has some truth to it, I hope this thread doesn't get attacked like megneverlands' did.

If Wikileaks can prove this, they should.

Imagine how many would 'wake up' if the masses were to discover this!

Here is the link to the aforementioned thread. Be prepared to sort through a lot of trolls though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
maybe I missed it but I watched the whole 13 mins
and I did not hear Assange say Bin Laden was killed
this week in Pakistan. Maybe you could give me
a particular time in the video to watch where he
says it.

Also, did anybody notice at 6:40 in the video
the cameraman does an extreme close-up
of Julian's eyes for about 2 seconds.
What the heck was that all about?
To try to show he was telling the truth ??

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is not mentioned in the video it is on the ticker.
2nd line

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon, read the OP (above the video):

It says to look at the ticker in the video.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I agree on it being a good idea for this to have its own thread. What was the date of the airing of the interview? Was it before or after the speech by Obama. As was mentioned in some other threads, many agencies were reporting the "week ago" statement before Obama's speech, but then moved away from saying that afterwards.

I think there is a lot of merit here if the airing was after the Obama announcement.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The video was posted on may 2. Not sure what to think of it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
It is not mentioned in the video it is on the ticker.
2nd line

oh sorry, I did see it on the ticker.
I just read the op wrong sorry bro.
I thought that Assange was
saying it.

So we got 2 different news sources
saying OBL was dead before Obama
tells everybody on TV.

Kind of reminds me of the BBC doing the same
thing on WTC 7 a half hour before it fell.

freaky ain't it ???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ya freaky it is. But this one is documented with a video for proof on this one.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
good idea relyt you got rid of the trolls , disimformation over load.. Ticker tape is the thing that's real.
this RT is not gone by along shot. People should post about it on every web service they can.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Question. How is wikileaks still a credible source when it releases evidence supporting that 9/11 was planned by bin laden?

Please correct me if im wrong..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Date should be 1st may USA times. To add, the video is a full interview shown on RT sunday 8th May. Now I look again, I see what you mean, I was looking at the actual RT interview which had no banners.
edit on 8-5-2011 by smurfy because: Addendum.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

ticker tape at bottom of the video my friend the little words that scroll by nere the bottom of the page while wiki talks he is of no concern((( just the ticker tape scroll we are talking about))))

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The reason I questioned the date would be because other news agencies were originally reporting that OBL was killed a week before hand. Once Obama made the announcement, this information went away. Here is the Fox News live report indicating it was a week before. Skip to 8:26.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

great fox find thank you so much!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ok so there is 2 sources that state this now with proof. But now the main thing is in his address that I posted up above and most of the world HEARD He stated that on May 1 he ordered the kill. Or am I wrong in hearing that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by relyt

You are correct. The problem here is that the MSM either got it completely wrong or was fed this information which was then refuted by Obama. I was watching this live on Fox the night of the announcement and I think it is important to note that Obama was originally supposed to speak at 10:30PM (using the time listed on the Fox video) and he was quite late (at least 15-30 mins if I remember correctly).

Note that Fox also reports it was a "US bomb" that killed OBL.

Why all the misinformation, who is to blame, what is the truth? Why was the president so late in his announcement?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh wow, thank you for clarifying that friend. I see now that the news clip says osama was killed by a u.s. missle ? For trying to keep this under wraps its pretty sloppy...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
is sloppy reporting really anything news worthy ?

the surviving eyewitnesses and the neighbors all corroborated the story that he was killed on 5/1. UBL's wives and daughter confirm the US story, and AQ, the taliban and hezbollah also corroborated the timeline and story

show me a photo of his dead body a week before 5/1 with DNA evidence to back it up or it didn't happen

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

He was late because he was getting all the latest updates on what had to be said.

And now to answer your last question is that this was done. As ProtoplasticTraveler's thread states All Roads Lead to Rome and when there The Black Pope takes over the intel for all agencies. So my response to this is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join