It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Prime Minister Threatens U.S With Military Action If Attacks In Pakistan Happen Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Airing Date May.08, 2011, @0:40 Pakistani Prime Minister Threaten U.S With Military Action If Attacks In Pakistan Happen Again pm says "By any means necessary"

So you guys think the USA will keep sending them drones? Seems to me like Obama might needs WW3 to keep his throne...
IMO its a sovereign country they say no more and the USA keeps it up they are committing an act of war.

edit on 8-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So this will be another reason for Pakistan to be the next Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
America is not concerned with Pakistan's interests.

No one cares what happens to Pakistan. Backwards and hopelessly mired in Islamic culture, Pakistan has little to offer America. Beside, functional control is ours anyway.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The difference being Pakistan DOES have nuclear weapons.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
this goes along with the thread i started earlier www.abovetopsecret.com...

just more and more the US is pissing off too many other countries

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Sure. Sure. You guys just keep playin' your game and believe your might. Soon you will wake up that your power has been stretched one country too much. But by then, it'll be too late. Washington will already be in flames.

But please! Be my guest! Attack Pakistan! Then Syria! Then Iran! Then... And then...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

You know that the Pakistani have the payload to destroy New York, Los Angeles, Washington by firing a Scud from a container ship

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
come on Pakistan
we need a blood dna test
run on that upstairs bedroom
mess on the floor.
Match it against OBL
and get back with us
please

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Just because I said my sentence doesn't mean I support the US. I myself even feared it because then my generation will be drafted by the time we are out of college

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
IMO, Pakistan isn't concerned about drone attacks. I feel they want something and the US hasn't caved in.

Pakistan is getting some US surveillance drones.

Drones to Pakistan

Furthermore, why did Pakistan allow the US to use a Pakistan military base for drone operations in the first place? Supposedly, the US has abandoned this base.

Drone operations

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In my opinion this is just political menouvering by the powers in pakistan becase apperently thier people are really pissed about this incident and probably about all the drone attacks too

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
In my opinion this is just political menouvering by the powers in pakistan becase apperently thier people are really pissed about this incident and probably about all the drone attacks too

Yep could very well be but if the drones keep killing how long till it turns into another Tunisia?

Kinda wonder if the USA could take on Pakistan its a lot bigger than most of you seem to think and like someone mentioned they are a nuclear power.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

It was me who mentioned the nukes they have, i dont think that usa would go to war with pakistan

i think its much more realistic that pakistan would have some sort of revolution if things like this continue tho because i dont think the pakistan government would do anything and soon it would reach breaking point with thier peoples

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I saw this come out about 30 minutes ago.

Under fire, Pakistan's PM to address nation on bin Laden death

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) – Opposition parties took aim at Pakistan's leaders on Monday over the killing of Osama bin Laden, compounding pressure from Washington over the al Qaeda leader's hideout, as the prime minister prepared to "take the nation into confidence" on the crisis in a parliament address.

U.S. President Barack Obama said on Sunday that bin Laden likely had "some sort" of a support network inside Pakistan, but added it would take investigations by Pakistan and the United States to find out just what the nature of that support was.

Suspicion has deepened that Pakistan's pervasive Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) spy agency, which has a long history of contacts with militant groups, may have had ties with the al Qaeda leader -- or that some of its agents did.

Im going to guess the PM is going to criticize the US and say that Pakistan had nothing to do with hiding Osama.

Edit - Also, didnt Pakistan say they were going to shoot down US drones a few days before Osama was killed? Wasnt there another US drone strike a day or 2 ago to?

edit on 9-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
reply to post by UcDat

It was me who mentioned the nukes they have, i dont think that usa would go to war with pakistan

i think its much more realistic that pakistan would have some sort of revolution if things like this continue tho because i dont think the pakistan government would do anything and soon it would reach breaking point with thier peoples

I dont think Pakistan would attack the USA first but chances are they will defend themselves especially if they have a the backing of China which they do...
Ps the fact they have nukes is old news the way the USA is posturing is new tho and the silence from India is deafening. Makes you wonder how tight the new and improved BRICS are.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
I saw this come out about 30 minutes ago.

Under fire, Pakistan's PM to address nation on bin Laden death

Im going to guess the PM is going to criticize the US and say that Pakistan had nothing to do with hiding Osama.

Edit - Also, didnt Pakistan say they were going to shoot down US drones a few days before Osama was killed? Wasnt there another US drone strike a day or 2 ago to?

Here check this out www.abovetopsecret.com...

Their pm saying enough with the USA raids.

ps star for the link you should post it.
edit on 9-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

yeh i know its old news but i dont recall usa ever going into war with an open nuclear state apart from the cold war with russia.

I think both sides have to tread very carefully and i think a war is unlikely.

Yes I will agree that Indias silence is deafening and one can only guess at their thoughts and intentions at this minute. Once again though i believe Pakistan is a pro western government for the most part that has strong ties to the UK and the US and i think any sort of military action from Pakistan is highly unlikely and i do think that if the US continues to use drone attacks then we are more likely to see Pakistan protests from the people than any sort of military response by Pakistan.

I could be wrong though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

No one cares what happens to Pakistan. Backwards and hopelessly mired in Islamic culture, Pakistan has little to offer America. Beside, functional control is ours anyway.

Hi. may I invite you to a thread that was created in '08 and is still on-going, and pertinent to this thread?

Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

Whoa, that's a very imperialist perspective. Perhaps the opinions and wishes of the Pakistani people, whose country it is, should count for something?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join