It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Prime Minister Threatens U.S With Military Action If Attacks In Pakistan Happen Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
America is not concerned with Pakistan's interests.

No one cares what happens to Pakistan. Backwards and hopelessly mired in Islamic culture, Pakistan has little to offer America. Beside, functional control is ours anyway.

Whoa, that's a very imperialist perspective. Perhaps the opinions and wishes of the Pakistani people, whose country it is, should count for something?

Yep funny how people can discount a whole country they obviously know nothing about...

I see this heating up from here I wonder how many drones they will have to shoot down before the USA gets the hint...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
America is not concerned with Pakistan's interests.

No one cares what happens to Pakistan. Backwards and hopelessly mired in Islamic culture, Pakistan has little to offer America. Beside, functional control is ours anyway.

Whoa, that's a very imperialist perspective. Perhaps the opinions and wishes of the Pakistani people, whose country it is, should count for something?

Yep funny how people can discount a whole country they obviously know nothing about...

I know, it constantly shocks me to see how many people still talk so glibly about attacking another country, and show no care, thought or compassion towards the people of that country.,

I have no doubt that if the US was attacked or invaded, these same people would be totally outraged and should, holler and scream foul and everything else under the sun

I see this heating up from here I wonder how many drones they will have to shoot down before the USA gets the hint...

Yes, me too. It seems clear that is what Obama is intending. I'm glad, however, that China has spoken out in support of Pakistan... That might be a restraining influence.
edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah , yeah . yeah BUT it came after the fact .. the next day after the Prime Minister had his breakfast and lunch he finally picked up his cell phone and gave his Military men and women a good reeming ,, after all the screaming an yelling he did with them calls up Obama and talks to him .. he wasnt very happy after talking to Obama so then he said to himself I will fix this or them ,, so then he calls his lawyer and now his Lawyer is telling him to say to us you better knock it off or else lol ...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Yes, me too. It seems clear that is what Obama is intending. I'm glad, however, that China has spoken out in support of Pakistan... That might be a restraining influence.
edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Yep they've more than spoken out they are supplying them with weapons and the likes...
Pakistan will start ww3 if the USA tries to invade imo Like I said in another post the silence from India is a strong indication that the BRICS may be more than a financial partnership.

Still keep an eye on Egypt and Syria as well if Egypt gets a strong Muslim leader and Syria overthrows their puppet dictator Israel will truly feel the heat. I think its why they are posturing against Iran to start ww3 and give them a chance to 'stabilize' their neighbours...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join