It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Attack Will Be On Conspiracy Theorists!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I posted a similar thread.
My friend and I discussed this. We said what if the OBL is a story so blatant as to catch all conspiracy theorists attention so when the next act begins we will have seen it coming and this story will make us doubt it and it will be too much for us to keep quiet we will have to actually shout it at the top of our lungs.

Here it's better explained with this analogy.
Imagine a kid that everyone thinks is super sweet except you know he is twisted. You see him at a party, he picks up a plate of food and drops it shattering it everywhere any making a mess. Then he tells everyone around him "oh it was an accident, I'm sorry. Except you know better, because right before he dropped it, he looked at you and winked. TPTB just winked at conspiracy theorists, they have our attention and they want it, none of the sleeping masses are aware.

At least that was our thought experiment.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
I just posted this exact thought as a reply in a different thread...

I feel like they are setting up critical thinking skeptics...

turning us into "silly conspiracy theorists" in the eyes of the sheeple...

we have been baited... and I'm just waiting for what happens when we're reeled in...

I enjoy a little bit of suspense...

The question is, have they bit off more than they can chew?

We have to define what we are before the elites do it for us.

Why don't we call ourselves something new like...

knowledge seekers
freelance investigators.
Conspiracy seekers
Conspiracy investigators.

"Conspiracy theorist" seems too much like a sensationalist buzzword.

MSM and even the POTUS has used the term "conspiracy theorist" in a derogatory manner. It's an attempt to disparage anyone who deviates from the prescribed narrative.

Labeling a particular group as "nuts" is a effective way of swaying public opinion against said group because no one wants to be viewed as a "nut". In the case of conspiracy theorists this is quite easy because there is an inherent fear involved in deviating from the prescribed narative to begin with. As such, it is easy to dismiss and marginalize the offensive group because of the added threat of being stigmatized as crazy.

Investigative journalism is a dieing art. Journalists used to be alot more active in researching and fleshing out the facts. That function has largely been picked up by the conspiracy theory community.

I would rather think of myself as an "independent investigative information analyst". It's my form of resistance.

The "conspiracy" community is a treasure. Rock on. Viva la resistance!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by robyn

im afraid i have to disagree with you on the investagateive journolisim is a dying art. if you think about it everyone is a investagative journolist what with smart phones, face book. twitter and more than your fair shair here at ATS. just a pitty you'v got to sift thru so much crap to get to the good stuff

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

Thanks for your reply. More precisely, I guess I meant investigative journalism on mainstream network and cable news. I am extremely encouraged by the alternative news sources online and sites like this.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think they are simply looking to put a lid on their terrorism and war on terror plotline. The new "alqaeda" will be freedom fighters, as seen in egypt and currently lybia and the reason for intervention will be to foster democracy rather than to hunt down alqaeda. When too many people catch unto it, they simply overhaul the story.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I wrote in another thread , just after the reported death of OBL , that I had an awful feeling that a " conspiracy theorist" will be set up as a patsy in the next false flag event , thus making the general public turn against ALL " conspiracy theorists" .

Our numbers are growing and our voice is getting louder . The PTB are very aware of us .

Peace.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
Our numbers are growing and our voice is getting louder . The PTB are very aware of us .

actually, I think frightened would be a better word
instead of aware.

Rightly so, this is why they have undertaken the
attacks on the movement.

Stop your critical thinking, else you will be
penalized. Follow the rest of the sheep
or you will become dinner for the wolves.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by tpg65

actually, I think frightened would be a better word
instead of aware.

Rightly so, this is why they have undertaken the
attacks on the movement.

Stop your critical thinking, else you will be
penalized. Follow the rest of the sheep
or you will become dinner for the wolves.

I totally agree .
We have to remember that TPTB also control the MSM and therefore are able to manipulate any event or incident to keep the truth buried .

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You know, I just had this exact train of thought concerning the entertainment industry. They put things in mainstream entertainment that the average person may not notice, but that the conspiracy theorist would just eat up. For example, all the symbolic references to the Illuminati or Monarch Programming in music videos. Sometimes the references aren't even symbolic; look at the "Illuminati slut" message in that Rhianna video. Many people may notice these things, but there's only a certain type of person who would take them seriously - the conspiracy theorist.

Between Facebook, message boards, Youtube, personal websites available through search engines, etc. the outlets for our voices to be heard are plentiful, not to mention easily monitored. So, what if making some things REALLY obvious is just bait to get us "undesirables" out in the open?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join