It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Attack Will Be On Conspiracy Theorists!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I believe that the announcement of OBL death, is a deliberate attempt by TPTB to generate Conspiracy beliefs. From the people I have spoken to, who have know idea about the NWO agenda, are not believing the official story. I believe that they are deliberately orchestrating it, to finally flush out "the rumours and heighten them. They know people are WAKING UP. Lets face it they have spent 10 years or more hunting him? so within 12 hours of locating him, then executing a team of Navy Seals with live feed of the event. They shoot him dead, even though he is disarmed. Retracted the story of his wife being a human shield. Reporting that all rubbish has been burned no paper trail. Mansion has been burned to the ground, wipe evidence. They then find video footage of him? He is confirmed dead, DNA tested (Anyone no where?) and buried at sea within 12hrs. My point being they have handed us the "Ultimate Conspiracy" on a silver platter. Why would they be so blaze and stupid to do this? There intelligence sources are aware of every minute detail that is put on a computer. Some even say this site is the Ultimate CIA trolled site. They are not stupid, they always bounce back when we believe we have the "Smoking Gun" to make the sheep Awaken. Its the signal, they are going to launch a massive Cyber Attack. This will be different though. Whatever means they use it will have a profound affect upon the Conscious Shift of the individual. I was scared now I know its time to get away from digital enhancments. Anyone else agree?
edit on 5/8/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
1) When writing thread title turn off your caps lock. Also, one exclamation mark is enough.

2) It is possible that they may launch a massive Cyber attacks against "conspiracy theorists" ( I don't like that name, I prefer truth seekers or something like that).
Specially when Anonymous is very active lately and because more and more people is waking up. However I do not believe that they can stop wakening of the people, maybe just slow it down.And I'm not sure how much would that affect us.

I usually try to wake up other people in person, not over the internet. They can't stop that with cyber attacks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's my feeling that this OBL sensation conveniently covers up the Mississippi/Tritium disaster.

That being said, there's no reason why the ruling class wouldn't monopolize the media sensation in a multi-faceted manner and indeed implement staged cyber warfare.

It's one of the many "off switches" they could use to expedite and usher in their plans.
edit on 8/5/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Thanks, I did note that and regretted it the moment I posted it especially when I saw that no'one else were doing it. Just curious, I agree that face to face is more viable to Awaken, the individual. How many have you woken up, and over what period of time. Lastly, not to nitpick as I hate others to scrutinize my errors. I found a passage of your reply, a tad hard to read. On the third read, I realized it was a grammatical error that made it difficult to read. Obviously just a typo, also correct punctuation is a plus. Once again not to nitpick.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
@dario86: Try sending the poster a private message next time.

@omega man: Try not retaliating and being drawn into a spelling/grammar/typing etiquette argument.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

For sure OBL "death" is mark of new act in this long going farce. May be in US and GB will start really hard times. But avalanche has been triggered and IMO is unstoppable now. More pressure leads to more resistance. People around world are really pissed off. Nuclei around "CT" is now strong enough to withstand major blow. I'm optimistic in this regard.
edit on 8-5-2011 by zeddissad2 because: grammer

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I just posted this exact thought as a reply in a different thread...

I feel like they are setting up critical thinking skeptics...

turning us into "silly conspiracy theorists" in the eyes of the sheeple...

we have been baited... and I'm just waiting for what happens when we're reeled in...

I enjoy a little bit of suspense...

The question is, have they bit off more than they can chew?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yeah I am aware that my grammar isn't perfect, sorry fot that. That's because English isn't my mother language. I hope it will improve over the time.

I woke up about 3 years ago and since then I woke up about 5-6 people and I think I changed the view of the world for about 10 more people. It's up to everyone individually to wake up and to research for himself. I can only point them in that direction but its up to them to decide will they put their head back in the sand or not.
edit on 8/5/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Taken on board Namaste..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I believe that the announcement of OBL death, is a deliberate attempt by TPTB to generate Conspiracy beliefs.

Well in that case, they've succeeded.

Now tell me, whose fault is that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
I believe that the announcement of OBL death, is a deliberate attempt by TPTB to generate Conspiracy beliefs. From the people I have spoken to, who have know idea about the NWO agenda, are not believing the official story. I believe that they are deliberately orchestrating it, to finally flush out "the rumours and heighten them. They know people are WAKING UP. Lets face it they have spent 10 years or more hunting him? so within 12 hours of locating him, then executing a team of Navy Seals with live feed of the event. They shoot him dead, even though he is disarmed. Retracted the story of his wife being a human shield. Reporting that all rubbish has been burned no paper trail. Mansion has been burned to the ground, wipe evidence. They then find video footage of him? He is confirmed dead, DNA tested (Anyone no where?) and buried at sea within 12hrs. My point being they have handed us the "Ultimate Conspiracy" on a silver platter. Why would they be so blaze and stupid to do this? There intelligence sources are aware of every minute detail that is put on a computer. Some even say this site is the Ultimate CIA trolled site. They are not stupid, they always bounce back when we believe we have the "Smoking Gun" to make the sheep Awaken. Its the signal, they are going to launch a massive Cyber Attack. This will be different though. Whatever means they use it will have a profound affect upon the Conscious Shift of the individual. I was scared now I know its time to get away from digital enhancments. Anyone else agree?

They can't keep this up. They are already losing thier grip on "truth".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

don't be scared...there is nothing wrong in questioning everything ...better to hav a world of thinkers than brainless zombies...do u really think they cud wipe all of us out...they wud make a big mistake...it's always happened like this in history...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
I just posted this exact thought as a reply in a different thread...

I feel like they are setting up critical thinking skeptics...

turning us into "silly conspiracy theorists" in the eyes of the sheeple...

we have been baited... and I'm just waiting for what happens when we're reeled in...

I enjoy a little bit of suspense...

The question is, have they bit off more than they can chew?

We have to define what we are before the elites do it for us.

Why don't we call ourselves something new like...

knowledge seekers
freelance investigators.
Conspiracy seekers
Conspiracy investigators.

"Conspiracy theorist" seems too much like a sensationalist buzzword.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don’t think TPTB will ever switch off the internet. On here they can monitor what groups are up to and get a good sense of peoples feelings and what actions they would take. If they switched the internet off they would get people demanding answers that could end up in full scale disobedience. One thing that all Christians, Jews, Muslims, Protestants and Catholics would march together on is demanding their internet back. This is not what TPTB want.

When the internet was given to us the TPTB knew the full long term implications of what it means to the world including conspiracy sites popping up. To the people that take notice of conspiracies only a very small percentage will take direct action about it... And this very reason puts them off.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

If this is a CIA trolled site, then allow me to tell them, I am unto the REAL truth and I am aware everything is an illusion and that this reality will soon shift. This is all just a big giant test and honestly im not phased by it anymore, im just watching things unfold from a fifth dimensional perspective, no judgment no nothing.

You may come and destroy my body, but my conscious is forever, and it will simply bounce into the next person and grant him/her the knowledge.making that person more powerful. I am that I am. I am presence, I am divine light. The luminari.

That is all.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What kind of cyber attacks -- the intrusion of viruses on every conspiracy theorist's computer (hackers already do this), gathering information on conspiracy theorists and data mining their computers (public businesses already do this in order to "benefit the consumer"), branding every conspiracy theorist as a terrorist and hauling them off to prison camps (I'd seriously like to see the justification for that)?

What kind of false flag operation could be so detrimental to the conspiracy theorist community that one would fear?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

I believe that it is not so much as a corruption of files or trojans, worms or viruses. I think it will be an application, that will trigger in the individual within their neurological alignment. It might be a picture, or a thread, I believe it is something to unhinge us.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ah, finally. After ten years i finally find some people who see the truth. Yeah, i know it seems as if we are being baited. If Obama released the evidence now, it would really make us who are undeceived look bad... But for some reason i think they just messed this one up... Seriously what can they do? They dumped the body in the ocean, so what can they release? Fake footage of the seal cam? More fake photos? non comparable Dna evidence? Its almost as if they are intentionally setting obama up for failure, which means that during the next election, obama will lose horribly to his competiton, and thats what they want. And then they will use the momentum from the next election to launch their next campaign. So i'd look out for the next president. I have a feeling they are playing this up on purpose.

Its either that or a false flag attack that will incite martial law in the u.s.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I was scared now I know its [color=gold]time to get away from digital enhancments. Anyone else agree?

^ This.

It's time for us to start going out in public, and looking for each other. Bringing cameras and making our own documentation. Interviewing our tiny little local officials and sniffing around.

And yes, you have articulated what I have only been feeling, but unable to say. Theorists may be stuck in the honey trap of forums and online chat. If it's by design and there is some new technique afoot, better to find out through the real world than online.

* puts on my outdoors face *

David Grouchy

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

i think your right about them baiting us but this does allot of things for the obama camp. first and foremost its a distraction. its a reminder of how we all need saved from these dr evil types sitting in there volcanic lare or million dollar abbotabad safe house sending there legions of evil doer's to kill us all because they dont like our freedom. theres also an election on the horizion, i mean who else in this election can brag that they took out osama (or usama if your fox news)

has anyone else thought that that 3 billion pakistan has been getting every year from america may have been baby sitting money. keep him till it suites are agenda to end the bin laden story? its a thought

top topics

<<   2 >>

join