It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey USA where do your tax dollars go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If this does not make you mad I do not know what will... life guard

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Is it your goal to make me cry? Because with all the things that I've seen lately on the governmental budget expenditures, this is just one more step to a glorious hissy fit from me and the rest of the U.S. taxpayers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Government funding for super secret advanced weponry that they feel we do NOT have the rigtht to know about?

WHAT THE HELL IS IN 'AREA 51' DAMMIT!?!?!?!?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FatedAxion

Sorry, it is our reality though!

Must vote these people out peacefully or un

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricWizard
If this does not make you mad I do not know what will... life guard

I don't get it. What am I looking at?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I tell ya where our taxes go. They get spent on giving monies to other countries to help them out and from there it goes to pay off someone, in said country, so we have access to their country to put a base on, which in turn you the taxpayer pays for, called AID. Also, your tax dollars fund our senators salary and in turn they make laws for the infinately wealthy to get more rich so they can take gift money or endorsements, which i call bribe or hush hush ,slush money. Also your tax dollars lately have been bailing out big banks, so that they can turn around and give themselves bigger bonuses. Also, your tax dollars funds other countries and certain peoples to make wars, so we can extract minerals. Also, your tax dollars fund some hedge funds. Also, your tax dollars are used for projects for special spending like nasa and underground digging of bunkers, Also, your tax dollars are used to buy weapons that we do not use. Also, your tax dollars are used for multi million dollar mansion homes for the senators and president, also, your tax dollars are used for pensions of all congress peoples and generals and admirals. Your taxes are also used for military personel wages which we need to cut down. You also pay taxes on top of taxes on top of taxes meanning like ciggarets. It get taxed on imports,exports the cig leafs or taxed on the farm and then when the buisness gets it and put that in cigs they get taxed and then when you purchase those cigs you get taxed. was example, others exist. You also pay taxes on. Well, i could go on and on. We need to cut money to the greeder and then we can get out of this money pit called AMERICA THE FREE. So with all that said, YOUR TAX DOLLARS fund the GREEDERS.

edit on 8-5-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You are looking at state paid lifeguards that get paid between 90 and 200k+ a year...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

You forgot the big one, the federal reserves accumulated interest on loans to the government.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I do not understand why people do not want to flag and star this. This is serious wasteful govt spending on the local level.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I do not understand why people do not want to flag and star this. This is serious wasteful govt spending on the local level.

I guess people like being bent over a barrel and blanked

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

You are looking at state paid lifeguards that get paid between 90 and 200k+ a year...

Better than a job at Mcdonalds right

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

reply to post by Cuervo

Better than a job at Mcdonalds right

new topics

top topics

join