It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
pardon my rush of posts.. i was frustrated after reading up to about page 80.. and then just had to start posting..

then between 80 and 90 - was when it all came together.

what came out of this thread was a good collection of mentions of the 'week earlier' reports..

and not sure if it did get mentioned before about how fox's first broadcast report was with with geraldo rivera..
and that's watchable on youtube.
and of course, it was prior to obama's announcement.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Stoneskull, so people have been looking at the wrong videos? Has anyone done a check for news reports on the 27th? I can't remember if that has been done, so many pages!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I too believe it be a cleverly crafted hoax.
As it is not mentioned anywhere else.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emocentric
I too believe it be a cleverly crafted hoax.
As it is not mentioned anywhere else.

People need to stop using "no one else mentioned it" as evidence of ANYTHING. People aren't very detail oriented by nature, and most don't go on reporting things they see - even UFOs!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Stoneskull, so people have been looking at the wrong videos? Has anyone done a check for news reports on the 27th? I can't remember if that has been done, so many pages!

Yes, we have. Meg specified between 6:30 and 8 pm PDT on April 27. ~Lucidity and I checked this time period. There was nothing to be found - no mention of Osama bin Laden, or even Al-Qaeda in general.
Again: nothing.
edit on 17-5-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So, it probably means there was a layered ticker on the live show that has been removed in recordings/edits
Or Meg was watching a different news show when she saw this.
Or Meg totally brain farted on when she saw it, and 27th isn't right date either.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Or that she imagined she saw it. Possibility, but still quite fantastic!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
For what it's worth, if I saw something like that, I could make a mental note to tweet about it. But only until after May 1st woudl I make that connection and by then I probably wouldn't remember the timeline of events, I'd just see my tweets about it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
For what it's worth, if I saw something like that, I could make a mental note to tweet about it. But only until after May 1st woudl I make that connection and by then I probably wouldn't remember the timeline of events, I'd just see my tweets about it.

sorry, meaning meg may have seen it on the 20th for all we knew. She made a note in her head about it. On twitter she suddenly rememberd this event and tweeted about it. didn't think anything of it until may 1st. by that time, she just didn't remember - it wasn't worth remembering at time.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So, it probably means there was a layered ticker on the live show that has been removed in recordings/edits

The ticker is layered and removed in Fox's own rebroadcasts and online publications, but we watched independently recorded footage with the live ticker intact.

Also, Meg distinctly remembered seeing it on the 27th. She claimed to have been confused by the timestamp on her tweet, which caused her to think she saw on the 28th, but, once the timestamp issue was cleared up, she recalled that she had seen it in the evening of the 27th and then tweeted about it the next morning..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

The ticker is layered and removed in Fox's own rebroadcasts and online publications, but we watched independently recorded footage with the live ticker intact.

Also, Meg distinctly remembered seeing it on the 27th. She claimed to have been confused by the timestamp on her tweet, which caused her to think she saw on the 28th, but, once the timestamp issue was cleared up, she recalled that she had seen it in the evening of the 27th and then tweeted about it the next morning..

Ok good to know thanks, didn't know about first part.

I'm thinking she saw it on another news network.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Also, Meg distinctly remembered seeing it on the 27th. She claimed to have been confused by the timestamp on her tweet

Hmmm.... I wouldn't say Meg "distinctly" remembered anything about this whole thing to be honest.
I never once doubted her story and defended her from many attacks..... but I have to say.... I don't think she honestly has a clue when she saw it.... so taking that into consideration, I don't think we can really know what time or even what day she saw it.. so I doubt we'll find it.
edit on 17/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I say "distinctly" because she seemed pretty sure about this being the time when she was at her grandmother's house. She wasn't sure about when she saw the headline, but she knew she was at her grandmother's, and she knew when she was at her grandmother's (between 6:30 and 8). So, assuming she's not lying, her recollection of the time should be pretty accurate.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why so much controversy over this? Does anyone really believe that Osama died on May 1st?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

sorry, meaning meg may have seen it on the 20th for all we knew. She made a note in her head about it. On twitter she suddenly rememberd this event and tweeted about it. didn't think anything of it until may 1st. by that time, she just didn't remember - it wasn't worth remembering at time.

i really doubt she'd tweet on the 27th/28th if she saw it on the 20th..

and the way she wrote, is in the present tense as if it was just recently.

I say "distinctly" because she seemed pretty sure about this being the time when she was at her grandmother's house. She wasn't sure about when she saw the headline, but she knew she was at her grandmother's, and she knew when she was at her grandmother's (between 6:30 and 8). So, assuming she's not lying, her recollection of the time should be pretty accurate.

in her recent posts, she said she was at home. she had talked to grandmother on the phone.
she didn't want to give away too much of her info, she says, so was vague on purpose.

the story about her grandmother is her word, who knows if grandma really saw it..
and those other two or three people who it's claimed saw the tweet is just their word.
(the name johnnyseagull really rings some bells with me...i can't remember right now why.. but they're not holy bells anyway)

there are many possibilities (disregarding supernatural ones of course) like it's possible it wasn't even fox.

and if it was me.. and i'm not even declaring to be a journalist,
i would be really making sure i had all the facts right.. meditating on the evening.. recalling events of the time..
and i would be searching for the video myself.. not just letting poor ats members spend their time doing it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonsayz
reply to post by ahmonrarh

if you read my earlier post i posted a link on fox news' article on his death in Dec 2001

this fox news report is only reporting a pakistani newspaper report.. 'the pakistani observer'.
it says he died from lung disease.

'the pakistani observer' is just citing 'a taliban leader' who says he went to the funeral.

i'm not saying it isn't true, not at all, just that it isn't really a fox story.

on this note, not that i like alex jones or trust this guest..
but a recent interview claims he died at the same time.

"Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001, “Not because special forces had killed him, but because as a physician I had known that the CIA physicians had treated him and it was on the intelligence roster that he had marfan syndrome,” adding that the US government knew Bin Laden was dead before they invaded Afghanistan.

Marfan syndrome is a degenerative genetic disease for which there is no permanent cure. The illness severely shortens the life span of the sufferer."

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 4, 2011
www.infowars.com...
edit on 18/5/11 by stoneskull because: add source

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well see that's the things.... she was at her grandmothers.... but then didn't she say that her grandmother called her?

Weren't people asking her to check her call logs?

I'm with the other person above, maybe it wasn't even fox.... could have been any channel.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stoneskull

Ahh yes... she changed her story in there (unless I misunderstood her original story...which is quite possible). So, she was at home, and her grandmother called her to tell her that Fox News was running an "OBL dead" headline in their ticker.
Though, now that I think of it, I do specifically remember her saying that that's why she was so sure about the time being between 6:30 and 8... 'cause that's when she was at her grandmother's.

Does anyone else's head hurt?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Though, now that I think of it, I do specifically remember her saying that that's why she was so sure about the time being between 6:30 and 8... 'cause that's when she was at her grandmother's.

Does anyone else's head hurt?

Well exactly...I don't know how or why she tweeted a few days early that Bin Laden had been killed, I find it fascinating... I really do.

But there is something not quite right about it... and there are some obvious contradictions.

That still doesn't explain how Meg tweeted what she did, but I'm not sure we'll ever know how/why now.

We have a few possibilities...

1) She really saw the tweet and fox (or which ever station it was) put up the ticker earlier than they were allowed to.

2) She just randomly guessed/Psychically knew that Bin Laden would die and decided to Tweet about it.

3) She had some insider information and knew he was dead and wanted to get the info out without directly saying that she knew it, so she claimed to have seen it on Fox so as not to actually "leak" anything.

4) She has friends at Twitter and got them to change the time/date stamp from the "Inside"

5) She saw the Ticker but just doesn't have a clue which day/station or time she saw it, making the task of finding it almost impossible.

6) She is just having a laugh at our expense.

Plus probably several other explanations.
edit on 18/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OK guys again, motivation to keep following this -

newssleuth.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93 >>

join