It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Where are you getting the 10:43 am again?

What time zone are YOU in?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

Originally posted by Epiphron
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Megneverlands twitter page says that she's on the east coast, which means that it was 1:43 PM when she posted that tweet. If we can figure out what program was on at that time on fox, then that might yield some results.

Actually, my Twitter profile says my location is simply "US". It doesn't say which coast. However, I live on the US west coast. I'm on PST.

Does this help?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I'm CST. I'm getting the 10:43 for her tweet because she clarified earlier that she was on the west coast at the time, which would make her on PST.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh that makes sense.. PT 10:43, MT 11:43, CT 12:43, and ET 1:43... correct?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Time zones kids. Time zones and back and forth across the International Date line. That casues each of us, dependant to where we live...show different times.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by d1993r

Thank you! That was my next question. I wanted to know if it was possible to look at cached twitter pages. lol

Is there any way you can get the link to work or explain how to find it myself? I would really like to see it with my own eyes.

If I can see it for myself, I will feel pretty confident that tweet is indeed genuine and wasn't something later hacked in or had the time stamp hacked. But your link is broken and I don't know how to do it myself.

But I would like to see it. When I try, it just takes me to their current twitter page.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

I'm getting 1:30 PM!!!!!!!!!!!! Not AM!

And Eph, who is CST, is seeing 10:30 AM?
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
sure is wired, but then fox news ain't the best source for any news.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-5-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

10:43am PT = 1:43pm ET

If we go by the time stamp on twitter.. she was watching America's News HQ

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Maybe I’m just being pedantic, but does anyone else think these two posts by the OP contradict each other?

My grandmother called me that day and told me she had seen it too.

My grandmother also saw the ticker and she actually was the one who called my attention to it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Let me say it again, Twitter was hacked by undead usama. The hacked into Meg's thread. This is not conjecture, i did a screen capture of the entire thing, forget about Fox, forget about Obama. There were 3 or 4 screens designed to reveal themselves then disappear. The first one i encountered was usama claiming he was not dead, he would never die,

Next he had been talking to Obama, and my favorite, his body had washed ashore in Yemen and he was busy raising a zombie army.

I have the screen capture of the twitter hack if anyone is interested, or you can go to twitter and seek out undead usama. It too is rigged to come and go.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
MODs, this looks like a pretty clear case of someone trying to boost viewers to his twitter account.

Could we shut down this thread please?

This looks like an ugly clear case of trolling, envy and ignorance all mixed together

Could we shut down babybunnies account please? reason=ignorance and trolling.

At least try to read a couple posts before babbling out your non-sense, it is enough to have to read through all the useless posts at the beginning of the thread and then even after mods have come and posted evidence and people have realized it is true, another ones comes to pollute more the thread
sometimes.. i really start thinking about the disinformation agents being all around us..
how much do you get paid?

On topic, i don't think some people realize how important this is, basically, if we inspect the current oficial story, and build a time based map of the events, we can prove everything is a lie, after all they already said dates and times right? so how can this happen, if the actual death happened on the first or 2 or whatever, it is impossible for someone to know that on the 28, even if they knew the US was going after bin laden, they can't know he is already dead, what, can they predict the future? how do they know everything is going to come out ok, what about the possibility of he escaping, the soldiers dying or following a false lead, there are tons of things that could go wrong, but no, they already know what's going to happen, lets think for a minute?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Let me say it again, Twitter was hacked by undead usama. The hacked into Meg's thread. This is not conjecture, i did a screen capture of the entire thing, forget about Fox, forget about Obama. There were 3 or 4 screens designed to reveal themselves then disappear. The first one i encountered was usama claiming he was not dead, he would never die,

Next he had been talking to Obama, and my favorite, his body had washed ashore in Yemen and he was busy raising a zombie army.

I have the screen capture of the twitter hack if anyone is interested, or you can go to twitter and seek out undead usama. It too is rigged to come and go.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

10:43am PT = 1:43pm ET

If we go by the time stamp on twitter.. she was watching America's News HQ

Originally posted by Morpheas
Oh that makes sense.. PT 10:43, MT 11:43, CT 12:43, and ET 1:43... correct?

Correct. I think where I got confused was that I thought Eph said he was CST and was showing 10:43 AM. He was saying she was 10:43 AM PT. Got it and sorry and thanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Who the # cares about this tweet? How is this mysterious????????!!!

It makes sense that there would have been reports as early as April 28...which is only 4 DAYS away. The news outlets have stated themselves many times that Bin Laden died DAYS earlier. However, it was OFFICIALLY confirmed on May 1. Which is in par with reports of DNA testing needed to CONFIRM his death.

There is nothing special about it.

edit on 8-5-2011 by mishmallow8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by mishmallow8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Didn't she say she was traveling? Where was she at the time, anyone remember?

Yes, she did. But there is only a 4 hour time difference total between PST and EST. And all of them would be too far ahead hours-wise to make sense for 6-8 PM. In other words, for me the tweet comes just before 1 PM, CST. Or at 2 PM EST.

Still not enough room to make up for the hours long discrepancy until the night time news. So I just want to be sure. It does appear as if the tweet came long before it allegedly appeared on the news.

The cache another member points out makes it pretty clear to me the post is legit and really was there and not later hacked in. So I just want to cover all of our bases and make sure the OP's memory is correct about the time she saw it.

Either to make sure this isn't a hoax or if it is genuine, that will clear things up so we can search things within the correct time frame.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I saw what you said and replied to it. Please see that reply.

In addition, the code you posted needed the CODE tag around it because it would not format properly and so was hard to read. I U2U'd you asking you to edit and fix it.

And yes, please post the screen captures.

link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

The person posting this thread remembers seeing it on that day and posting the tweet on that day, so if in fact something in that code you're attempting to post shows that Twitter was hacked, there would be two possibilities.

1. This OP may not be the same person who owns the Twitter page, someone hacked that page and made that post, and then made the same name here in ATS, and posted this thread. In this case the real megneverlands would have been victimized.

2. She herself hacked her own page it and came here to post this thread. In this case there would be no victim.

This has been a possibility since the first post. Many are giving it the benefit of the doubt, to varying degrees.

well, in the 2nd scenario there would be victims. You, I, and the rest of ATS and others who spent any amount of time on this would be the victims.

I think that what is being shown, however, is that it was hacked and she was victimized more recently. As in the hacking began when her story began picking up speed yesterday/today sometime

link   

I saw the undead usama tweets, but those were all made today. It doesn't change the fact that the time stamp for OP's post is April 28th. I don't understand why you're saying it was hacked? Why couldn't it just be somebody trolling?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

The person posting this thread remembers seeing it on that day and posting the tweet on that day, so if in fact something in that code you're attempting to post shows that Twitter was hacked, there would be two possibilities.

1. This OP may not be the same person who owns the Twitter page, someone hacked that page and made that post, and then made the same name here in ATS, and posted this thread. In this case the real megneverlands would have been victimized.

2. She herself hacked her own page it and came here to post this thread. In this case there would be no victim.

This has been a possibility since the first post. Many are giving it the benefit of the doubt, to varying degrees.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join