It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Abney

I found the Twitter post that said it saw that and also the picture of Fox 40 news with the ticker beneath it. So what does this all mean? I also went further and found a good photo of Prince William and Kate Middleton in their fancy car after the wedding...so I decided to follow this tweeter...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

I don't know how you would explain that, but I clearly remember it being conveyed that he was killed a week prior to the President's announcement and the delay was so that DNA testing could determine his identity.

link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by MajorKarma

True, but maybe this time there's still time for us to find proof. Something few were thinking of on 9/11 I'm sure.

Unfortunately, what took generations to establish and build has been being destroyed piece by piece for generations. The lies are now so deep and pervasive that the truth and opportunities for what was suppose to be a "Republic" (One Man, One Vote) has long since been subverted and now we are supposedly a "Democracy" (Mob Rule) and even this has been subverted by the concentration of power. Ironically, the one thing that still stands in the way of this "Fascist Collectivist Plan" is the illusion many are still living under and the armed to the teeth civilian population and even these will be maneuvered into killing and being killed by their own kind, while the Puppet Masters sit safely in their ivory towers. Frankly, I don't think it is even legal for me to say the only solution and unless some kind of world wide devastation comes about that turns this planet upside down without regard for money, power or control and just those who can turn back to the earth, who can and know how to build and plant and do what it takes to live..unless something like that happens, it will be a case of Wars and Rumors of Wars and 80% of this planet will die at the hands of each other and only those far removed will survive and life will go on. This government is so corrupt and diseased, the military has long since become a dishonest, dishonorable army of murderers.things are real real bad and worse, it is my children who will be faced with the outcome of what has been done. If there is God, he needs to come very soon.

link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Every news agency? Based on what though?

Question is was this reported by the white house? Or have they just remain nebulous and evasive about the date and time? What is the official line?

What about all the stories since that have said locals saw it right after with the timestamped photos of the dead men?

We have to nail this down once and for all.

edit on 5/7/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I'm not saying the OP is a dis-info agent, but it's worth considering if you want to be complete in your analysis. There are all sorts of factions and groups around that would distribute "intel" designed to undermine the government. Just being a completist here.

reply to post by nerbot

So why didn't this posted come forward with this earlier? How do we know this person isn't just jumping on a bandwagon? Why didn't some of the Fox News diehards here on ATS make a post about Fox's claim that Osama bin Laden was dead on August 28? I think we can all agree that EVERY scrap of breaking news gets put through the wringer here on ATS.

Yes definitely a scenario worth thinking about. And I've also wondered why the OP waited nearly a week after the announcement from Obama to make this known. Odd indeed, still waiting for some answers.

Well, I didn't because my cousin got was in the hospital and I went to Philly to be with her. As crazy/important/interesting as this OBL stuff my be, my cousin was the most important thing on my mind last week. So, yeah. That's why there was a few days delay before posting this. Plus, I hadn't yet made an account, so I had to do that before I could post it too.

PS: I have to say this for my own personal integrity.... I don't normally watch Fox News... I was visiting family and they had it on their tv. Lol.

link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

Actually, my Twitter profile says my location is simply "US". It doesn't say which coast. However, I live on the US west coast. I'm on PST.

My fault. I saw that you had tweeted about leaving phoenix then I saw the one about philly and incorrectly assumed you were there. Thanks for clearing that up.
edit on 5/7/2011 by Epiphron because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by megneverlands

Bin laden was killed about a week prior to Obama addressing the nation. They wanted DNA confirmation prior to making the announcement to be sure.

This was reported by almost all news agencies.

I am not so sure that is correct. What Obama did say was that in August of last year they received the Intel on his location. Last week Obama gave the order and that OBL was killed the same afternoon as the actual announcement. Am I mistaken here?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
One thing this thread is good for is it shows how ignorant some people here are. I'm referring to anyone that keeps calling the OP a troll when she is nowhere near what an internet troll is.

Trolls go around instigating arguments and bash others for no reason. Create flame wars all so they can sit there and laugh at how angry they cause others to become. They have no lives, so they'll target one person and pretty much stalk them 24/7 and harass them. All from behind their little computer where they can't be touched because they're cowards.

What the OP is being accused of by some would be nothing more than a simple hoax. Not a trolling attempt at all.

Until someone can prove Twitter timestamps can be hacked and changed around, nobody has proven her wrong. As far as I know (unless someone has figured it out and keeping it to themselves to create stupid hoaxes) it can't be changed.
edit on 7-5-2011 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Were you on Fox itself, or a Fox affiliate station when you saw it...and welcome back!

Fox News Channel. Not an affiliate.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Try this: Link as an example

Click on the year/month/day at the right and you can see what people tweeted about then.

Basiclly, you just a google search for something, say "Osama Bin Laden Dead" or "Bin Laden dead" or anything you want, then hit the "News" at the top of google, and then on the left hit the "Realtime" and it shows you what people are saying live about whatever topic you searched, then use the details with month/year etc on the right to move it back to when ever you want.

The story about the Nuke started on the 26th and continued to the 28th (dates depending where in the world you were too).

Mikey
edit on 7/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00bil
also nobody has really commented on the video that was posted to youtube with a date of Apr 28, I saw it a few pages back. any thoughts on this?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-5-2011 by 00bil because: add link

ETA: Sorry this is moving so fast! These stars go to 00bil! Who found this.

OSAMA BIN LADEN CELEBRATION IN PAKISTAN ... UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE April 28

So now what folks? We were the last to know?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 7-5-2011 by 00bil because: duplicate

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

And I've also wondered why the OP waited nearly a week after the announcement from Obama to make this known. Odd indeed, still waiting for some answers.

It looks like the OP was TRYING but didn't exactly know where to go to get the word out. Look at their subsequent twitter tweets. Over the course of days after the official announcement, looks like they tried to bring more attention to the tweet.

Just because they weren't on ATS for a week doesn't mean they weren't trying to get the word out elsewhere. Perhaps someone told them about ATS as a place they could share it and have it researched? So they joined here tonight?

Just one way to look at it.

Without ATS, I wouldn't have known where else to go to share something like this either if it had happened to me.

?
edit on 5/7/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

I've been reading but not posting on ATS for months now. I didn't have the time over the past few days to create an account and type up my post. I finally had time today, so I got around to it. My cousin has been in the hospital and that's been the most important thing to me right now. I am, however, very glad I finally got this info out.

Twitter was easiest for me to attempt to get the word out there, but I knew I'd eventually have to sign up at ATS and post here. I respect ATS-ers and I wanted to see what you guys thought. Hope that clears stuff up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

Can you add a link for us? I'd like to see it.

Thanks

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

I don't know how you would explain that, but I clearly remember it being conveyed that he was killed a week prior to the President's announcement and the delay was so that DNA testing could determine his identity.

I do remember them saying something about it being a week prior in the initial build-up to the president's speech.

I don't remember who (but I was watching Fox), and the story has changed so many times now...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

How do we know they are celebrating his death in the video?
2nd.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

this is what i'm asking - is it possible to mock this up on youtube - ie the title of the video and date posted?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Can they change the title from the day it's posted without it being tracked? I don't know how YouTube works.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Video titles on youtube can be edited after posting. So unless the men in the video say something about osama being killed, then I think it's just someone trying to trick people.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

I imagine the date couldn't be changed, but maybe the title?
2nd.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join