It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
Thank you OP for posting this! I re-tweeted your tweet, and my followers, say it's weird also. I don't know what to think about that, but it is interesting!

Have your followers retweet also...and have them pass it on...thats how crap trends.
Eventually some proper news outlets will investigate, get some journalists on it, and up it goes until you have a proper story brewing.

Is ATS the first place OPs came? does this website get kudo's should they blow open a story as its origins (beyond twitter anyhow)? Can I beat newbies when they come bumrushing the website and shake them down for their lunch money?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Has anyone tried contacting the OP via twitter to see where the heck they've gone to? It's been like 12-13 pages since I've seen a reply. I feel ridiculous for saying this but I hope she's still safe. o_0

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Maybe it was accidentally put into the ticker and ran through only once or twice before being caught and fixed?

Would explain why not a lot of people would have seen it, etc

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by WhoDat09
Thank you OP for posting this! I re-tweeted your tweet, and my followers, say it's weird also. I don't know what to think about that, but it is interesting!

Have your followers retweet also...and have them pass it on...thats how crap trends.
Eventually some proper news outlets will investigate, get some journalists on it, and up it goes until you have a proper story brewing.

Is ATS the first place OPs came? does this website get kudo's should they blow open a story as its origins (beyond twitter anyhow)? Can I beat newbies when they come bumrushing the website and shake them down for their lunch money?

I don't tweet but I put it up on Facebook and the thumbnail that came up was @conspiracyscoop? what is that?

link   
So what is the consensus on this? It seems pretty legit to me. Someone, saw a Fox Ticker say that Osama was dead, and this was before the actual day it was officially announced.

I just want to make sure that this is not some kind of Hoax., before spilling this info to others. If it turns out to be legit, then that is one hell of a coincidence.

link   
reply to post by Perplexity

I tried about an hour ago on her twitter account. No reply as of yet. I was trying to get a better time of day she say the news feed.

She has been on twitter within the last hour though.
edit on 7-5-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Laokin

hmmm, I am on the East Coast of the USA and it is Saturday night here...

And it's Sunday afternoon in Pakistan.

3:19 PM to be exact.

lol, I just now realized what was going on there....

edit on 7-5-2011 by Laokin because: It was a typo.... but thanks for pointing it out... but surely, you HAD to know it was a typo right?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
Has anyone tried contacting the OP via twitter to see where the heck they've gone to? It's been like 12-13 pages since I've seen a reply. I feel ridiculous for saying this but I hope she's still safe. o_0

Well, considering he/she made an ATS account just to post this, and after looking at the subject matter of most of her tweets. She could possibly have a life that keeps her too busy monitor his/her thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by collietta

Very interesting. For posterity, here is the appropriate excerpt from the article on the 28th mentioning OBL's death and market impacts:

S&P Indices analyst Howard Silverblatt said the effect of bin Laden's death on the markets would likely be shortlived.

SOURCE

This gives credence to the OP's story that they did indeed see it in the ticker and that the story was floating around some news agencies before the official break.
edit on 5/7/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

Wow. That sure does!

How long have you known this. Ugh it's so hard to keep all this straight!

And the bank holiday was April 25!
edit on 5/7/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I'm not saying the OP is a dis-info agent, but it's worth considering if you want to be complete in your analysis. There are all sorts of factions and groups around that would distribute "intel" designed to undermine the government. Just being a completist here.

reply to post by nerbot

So why didn't this posted come forward with this earlier? How do we know this person isn't just jumping on a bandwagon? Why didn't some of the Fox News diehards here on ATS make a post about Fox's claim that Osama bin Laden was dead on August 28? I think we can all agree that EVERY scrap of breaking news gets put through the wringer here on ATS.

Yes definitely a scenario worth thinking about. And I've also wondered why the OP waited nearly a week after the announcement from Obama to make this known. Odd indeed, still waiting for some answers.

link   
We need to know which FOX affiliate or FOX News that had the ticker?

link   

She tweeted less than an hour ago replying to someone's comment about the Osama tweet.

I don't have twitter, so someone should ask her where she was when she posted that tweet, or what time she posted it at, or what program was on.

On the evening of the 27th she was leaving phoenix and on the 29th she was heading to philly. So where was she on the 28th??

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
So what is the consensus on this? It seems pretty legit to me. Someone, saw a Fox Ticker say that Osama was dead, and this was before the actual day it was officially announced.

I just want to make sure that this is not some kind of Hoax., before spilling this info to others. If it turns out to be legit, then that is one hell of a coincidence.

Always be cautious when wording...but so far, it appears pretty legit...not that fox definately ran the ticker, but that something is fishy and deserves attention.

Either the op had a psychic moment and seen the future of fox, or she hacked twitter, or its legit.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

here is a link to conspiracyscoop.com

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Alrighty, I'm back. I went to dinner. No black vans outside. Yet.

Anyways, to answer the question about the time... I believe it was in the evening, probably between 6:30 and 8pm PST. Hope that helps narrow down what program was running because I can't remember. I wish I could.

I am POSITIVE I saw it. I wouldn't have tweeted it if I hadn't been 100% sure. Someone contacted me on Twitter to tell me that someone else had posted about it too. Their username is somewhere in my tweets.

Also, the photo that you were all debating...something about how Fox News posted Obama Bin Laden, had nothing to do with me other than the fact that I did retweet it. I didn't create the photo, use the photo, or anything. I simply retweeted the original poster because i thought it was interesting. That's how Twitter works.

My grandmother also saw the ticker and she actually was the one who called my attention to it. so I'm more than sure that I saw what I said I did. If you don't believe me, I don't really know how else to prove it to you. The timestamp on my tweets can't be altered, so it's there for your own eyes.

I will check ATS when I'm free. I will be back...unless the black vans show up

Let's figure this thing out! The government or the media or the president isn't telling us the complete truth. It seems to me there are many holes in this story. By posting this, I was just hoping to help fill a hole. Let's see what we can do!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Worked for me I read it its there.

Here is a link....
Link to the "Megneverlands" Twitter page that shows the "tweet"

-Alien

link   
Got eerily quiet around here... don't want to spam but I really am concerned about the whereabout of the OP. I realize that not everyone has the luxury of sitting on the computer being completely consumed by a thread for hours, but I didn't expect her to just drop a bomb like that and then peace out. Very uneasy feeling, hopefully just paranoia.

Edit: Nevermind she's returned!
edit on 7-5-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by megneverlands

Glad you made it back, thought some spooks got to you , lol, or you got irritated with being trolled on, I wouldn't blame you on the latter.

Thanks for the information and the return, hope dinner was very good!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Were you on Fox itself, or a Fox affiliate station when you saw it...and welcome back!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

And I've also wondered why the OP waited nearly a week after the announcement from Obama to make this known. Odd indeed, still waiting for some answers.

It looks like the OP was TRYING but didn't exactly know where to go to get the word out. Look at their subsequent twitter tweets. Over the course of days after the official announcement, looks like they tried to bring more attention to the tweet.

Just because they weren't on ATS for a week doesn't mean they weren't trying to get the word out elsewhere. Perhaps someone told them about ATS as a place they could share it and have it researched? So they joined here tonight?

Just one way to look at it.

Without ATS, I wouldn't have known where else to go to share something like this either if it had happened to me.

?
edit on 5/7/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join