It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is the revolution going to start?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
With more and more people waking up to the NWO and government agendas around the world, sooner or later the SHTF and in a big way.

So what i would like to discuss is how this revolution will come about. Will any of these factors be taken into account when it all kicks off.

Obama and Osama controversy
Police state and abuse of powers
Another occupation force in a foreign country (i.e. Lybia)
Major natural disaster
Election results from 2012
Oil and food prices
Unemployment
Iraq/Afgan war
Israel kicksing off again.

Or

Any 'wild card' you can think about.

This thread is open for discussion and there is no right or wrong answers, just your own opinions on what it would take to set the revolution wheels rolling.

Personaly i have lost all faith in there ever being a revolution as everything that i have listed above has already had huge ramifications on earth and still nothing has came about.

edit on 7-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: ugh...bad grammar

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It already has started!

It just needs to get more organized.
Nobody wants to take control!
edit on 5/7/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
When the TV turns off and the GMO's are out of production. Unless the individuality of a person is challenged, then there will never be one.

edit on 7-5-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We won't start the revolution, They will!

We will have no choice but to fight back, A passive revolution will only make it easier for them. A violent revolution will be a total failure. Call me negative but I see it as it is, We don't stand a chance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i'd hope by a couple thousand people storming the white house. that'd be a pretty good indicator to rise up.

RUSH THE WHITE HOUSE

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I agree with the point no one wants to take control.

I can see this being as big problem, if it was a revolution through politics i would like Ron Paul to lead it but if i was a war i would like to see jesse ventura lead it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
We won't start the revolution, They will!

We will have no choice but to fight back, A passive revolution will only make it easier for them. A violent revolution will be a total failure. Call me negative but I see it as it is, We don't stand a chance.

Again very valid points. If the people did how ever decide to get violent whats not to stop the police and army from backing the revolution.

Most Police officers joined the force to protect and serve, they truly want to help humanity. Unfortunatly we only ever hear about the bad apple not the ones that do a stand up job.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Big money does too good of a job keeping the majority us fat, dumb and lazy for there to ever be a revolution. Keep feeding them Twinkies, Jerry Springer, and Real Housewives and they'll never want to bite the hand that feeds them.

Big money doesn't do this to control the population, they just want more money. Control is simply an unintentional benefit that you will never hear them complain about.

And as far as I can tell, this is an anomaly in the world as the United States is the only country I see that has a majority population so complacent as to just......not..... care.

Spaceships will come, whisk away the free thinkers who have a pair, and let a meteor take care of the rest.

That's my opinion

And as far as the free thinking types leading a revolution, I for one have no interest in leading sheep. Let them be slaughtered for all I care. They're genetic mistakes that hold people like me back.

I say it's high time to thin out the gene pool.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: Clarity

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The revolution has not started.
I promise you will know when it has.
My guess here in the US, when people realize that some are starving, that is when the revolution will start.
It is that way with all true revolts.
There will be no mistaking, you will know.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It will start once you get your fat ass off that armchair and the internet whine forums.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

They would have to be threatened? Have their Families held? Promised positions in the NWO? spared? Honestly I have no idea but as we all know, Humans would do anything to stay alive. Just because we demonstrate peacefully it does not mean that they will not be violent, They know their objectives and they will do anything they can to accomplish them. What are ours? Live? Then what?

edit: They will probably start off with the violent groups first calling them terrorists and that way the public will accept it without questioning the groups motives. This way they can exterminate the 'biggest' threat first, Convincing the general public to surrender when the finger is later pointed in their direction. The violent and first waves of resistance will be used as an example.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I completley agree with you, if they are offered to be pets of the NWO and live a nice life and be spared from their plans for the rest of us, then all bets are off.

Again there is no right or wrong answers , this is just a speculation thread of what you think it would take for a mass awakening and revolt.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I edited my post, p.s Don't worry sometimes I scare myself too!

If anyone on ATS is thinking about calling for revolution on any website think twice, You will not be doing you and your family any good!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I edited my post, p.s Don't worry sometimes I scare myself too!

If anyone on ATS is thinking about calling for revolution on any website think twice, You will not be doing you and your family any good!!!

Completly agree , no one here is calling for one or should be.

This is just about what factor will break the camels back so to speak.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I just love telling people to rush the white house, not like they will, but one day.
But the fact is, we are here and no doubt already being monitored for everything.
This thread already implies there will be one. So i'm sure a red flag just popped up on some DoD screen in Virginia.
Doesn't matter though.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Haha don't worry I could see that 'Revolution Begins in New York' thread from miles away!

And sure enough within three minutes of my warning someone starts a thread calling for revolution.
Like I said, Sometimes I scare myself too.

edit: Did I just snitch?

edit on 7-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The ''revolution'' started and will finish the same way as it's going along now: thousands of keyboard warriors venting their problems from the comfort and safety of their computer room.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
The ''revolution'' started and will finish the same way as it's going along now: thousands of keyboard warriors venting their problems from the comfort and safety of their computer room.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

Have to agree and star for you, this could be the reason why so many countries are calling for a two tier internet where they can censor out sites that dont conform to their agenda.

The power of the internet could be the game changer with more and more people now being connected.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

You had me all the way up til the spaceships come...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
People are chomping at the bit for a revolution because it's easier to kill people you disagree with than it is to win the war of ideas.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join