It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden

edition.cnn.com

Intelligence officials on Saturday unveiled five different videos of bin Laden that were confiscated from the raid by U.S. forces at his Pakistan compound, which left the al Qaeda leader and four others dead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well this is a bit of a revelation, the US has released 5 video's made by OBL allegedly captured in the compound when OBL was captured/killed

Now I have been one thinking this was all faked, and part of me still does, but these videos do confuse the issue, if they are genuine of course.. If they are real then it confirms the story given by the US government. But the only video here shows him only side on and it is very difficult to say if it is him or not

My main question would why would he have a video of himself taken from the side and slightly behind him, when the video only shows him watching himself on earlier video's

Of course until we see the other 4 videos it will be hard to say, but still seems suspect to me

What do you think guys?

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Those who dont believe it will not be swayed by any amount of evidence whatsoever.

ETA: why would someone videotape osama watching teevee?
edit on 7-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It looks fake the whole set up of it.Why mute the sound? Will it give away they are using different names? Don't be fooled looks like a load of crap they are trying to feed you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Even if this is really Osama (we never get to actually see the face), we have no idea when it was filmed. This couldve been made 10 years ago for all we know.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have no idea whether or not the video is real...but why on earth would someone do a home movie where they zoom in on what someone is watching on tv, and then zoom out to that person watching tv?? Can you imagine sitting with Osama and having to watch his home movies?

"And this is me watching tv...."
"here I am sleeping..."
"OH YES!!! I remember this day haha, that day I was colouring my beard..."

Michelle

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is this a joke .... who will believe this video is real ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have a question maybe somebody can tell me i'm wrong...

But in previous videos BinLaden has been shown to not move his left arm at all .. This was reported by msm.
Why is he been shown clicking the remote with his right hand and stroking his beard with his left?
Miraculous recovery?

And like others have said... He doesnt face the camera .. he's mostly covred up.. etc etc
Just doesnt seem right to me...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I hate how they repeat the same condescending tone of " Here he is SO Intently Watching HIMSELF" so as to antaganize him more for his vanity and to make it more believable. How else would the most wanted man act? Oh yeah that's right he's narcissitic and proud of what he's done and wants to see what others think of him. Yeah right! Since when do terrorists care what people think of them? I just love how the msm repeats what they're told to without regard to how stupid they sound, Saying these"FActS" like they're catch phrases. They seriously said that intently watching crap like 4 times in the span of a short video. It's the same with every reporter trying to sound cool.
edit on 7-5-2011 by iContact because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'll say it again..

Are they serious?Bin Laden's been hiding all these years watching himself on TV??

That ego is enormous!

And I call it a fake just because you don't get to see his face!...How convenient..just like the black out of the soldier helmet cam..just like they won't show proof of Osama's death..just like dumping the body in the ocean so there's no way to check..just like...man I could go on all day at all the other convenient coincidences!

They are really trying to make sure people think Osama was in that compound..without proving it!!That alone is suspicious never mind everything else.

Like the actual "terrorists" coming forward saying Osama's dead...I mean do people honestly believe this?

I sense desperation..does anyone else?

How was he watching himself on satellite tv?He's just conveniently watching himself on tv?They were showing old footage of Bin Laden on that tv!

And did you notice his face?..of course not..you can't conveniently make it out can you?

I won't believe it unless they show a frontal view!And it better look like him!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This media sh*t is out of control. No sound? Plus OBL looks young in all of them except the one of him watching TV.

This reminds me of the early 2000's. It's like the white house and the media are trying to ramp up the war on terror.
A war that was likely created so a select few, (the elite), could profit tremendously .

Watch for a new story or video release every couple of weeks or so, so the PTB can keep this show on display.

If you blindly believe what they tell you, you're going to get what they give you.
and they will feel like you deserve it because you don't care enough to search for the truth.

new topics

top topics

join