It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
big news of the day, osama discovered the importance of "image" before he dies...
we can all.....what the heck?????
come on!!!!!
this wasn't even worth taking the sound out and releasing????

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well they show him watching himself on TV with a gray beard looking old .. then they show him speaking on camera ( no audio ) with an obviously dyed beard .. it certainly looks like him.. and it's footage I've never seen before

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I did see the proof picture of when Osama was buried at sea.

See Below

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02abdd24e1af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

He wouldn’t dye his beard, in his culture gray hair was seen as a sign of wisdom. I suspect one is a younger OBL and the others show him as a older possibly ill man.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

First of all i am sorry if this has already been posted, its just breaking on BBC right now. I hope this goes some way to persuading people that Osama Bin Laden really was killed last week. I haven’t watched the videos yet but when I find them I will try to embed them on this thread and I will add more as information becomes available.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

i love how you hope the videos you've admittedly yet to watch will convince us all that the OBL story is on the up and up. you have no clue what's in them, yet they are supposed to offer us some sort of closure? evidence?
you're just as bad as the CTs you so fervently decry. you've made your mind up on the story already and will cling desperately to anything that might make you feel or look right. just admit that there are holes in the story, you don't even have to say 9-11 was an inside job! just admit that the government LIES to achieve its objectives and stop eating their BS.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is such a joke that they censor all information about what the enemy is saying. No audio?? He could be saying, "I am sorry America.. please forgive me" for all we know. Why do they not let us hear what he has to say? Propaganda... puh-lease! If our government had some faith and trust in We The People, we would have faith and trust in them.

Seeing videos of him watching a tiny-ass TV with a blanket and reading a script doesn't do anything because we can't hear it! It only makes me think of, what are they hiding now?

link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by zeddissad2
Just for relieve: what about copyright? Did Osama's heritors approved airing?

second

I would love to see his estate sue for airing them...then see the US counter sue for damages from his various attacks.

You can not sue dead man. BTW i think that last thing that US administration want is judicial process - hence extra judicial killing happened (if it happened at all).

link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Well I have now seen bits of the video’s I think they help to further prove that OBL was killed last week.

But yeah not my best piece of work, what can I say I was writing in a rush.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
It is such a joke that they censor all information about what the enemy is saying. No audio?? He could be saying, "I am sorry America.. please forgive me" for all we know. Why do they not let us hear what he has to say? Propaganda... puh-lease! If our government had some faith and trust in We The People, we would have faith and trust in them.

Seeing videos of him watching a tiny-ass TV with a blanket and reading a script doesn't do anything because we can't hear it! It only makes me think of, what are they hiding now?

Or it hasn't been translated yet...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I agree we need the audio, with that these video’s don’t really have the same impact. I don’t understand why they would show the video but not the audio does raise some eye brows .

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Na, they would have translated it within hours of seeing the video so I don’t really buy into that as being a valid reason for not giving us the audio.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well they showed a clip of OBL watching himself on tv and several of us, including my non-conspiratorial friends and family, all agreed that particular video looks nothing like Osama.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I did see the proof picture of when Osama was buried at sea.

That's more proof than I've seen from the Government so far...looks like they got him after all...

edit on 7-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by RicoMarston

But yeah not my best piece of work, what can I say I was writing in a rush.

Not your best bit of work?

Don't be so hard on youself Kev. We know where you stand on this issue and it's fine.

It's just that looking at the videos, doesn't prove that he was killed last week, no matter how much you try to dress it up.
edit on 7/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Hawking

Do you honestly believe that? It is not like he is speaking in tongues or some unknown language. We probably have thousands of translators and high-tech machines that translate the message as they watched it for the first time. Plus, it has been an entire week, that is more than enough time to translate a couple of 30sec to a 1min messages.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

No it probably doesn’t but when viewed along with the presidents announcement the media reports, Al’Qa’ida confirming his death, other governments confirming his death. I think it adds to the evidence that he was killed last week.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

ha! at least you can admit it.
i'm not sure if anything in the video helps to prove that he died last week, but they definitely cement his "character" as the head of some organization. that's the problem, all of the "evidence" we are given is based on ideas and opinions. in the context, these videos might help prove one point or another. but put them in a different light and they really have no valuable information on them. OBL could be lying about anything. The U.S. and western coalition governments could be lying. They could have produced the videos in the first place. more questions than answers is what leads to conspiracy theories in the first place. when you head ideas of "phantom planes" and extra-terrestrial involvement, it can sour the taste of the whole movement. at its core, however, the truth movement just wants answers, nothing more, nothing less. if my government could make a clear case for OBL and al-qaeda's guilt, i would accept it without hesitation. the truth is, they can't.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
and these videos are supposed to prove that they killed him???
the young guy doesn't look like any of the pics of seen of him and the old man, with the the remote reminds me of of the father from stanford and son....
and yet, they could have only came from that compound, or well, the basement of some kid and a few friends....some sound with it might have been a tad bit more convincing, at least we could validate that the guy had a foreign accent....

transparency, ya what a joke, although, they are being very successful at being transparent in the attitude that we thing or want, well, doesn't matter any more.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Just for relieve: what about copyright? Did Osama's heritors approved airing?

second

I would love to see his estate sue for airing them...then see the US counter sue for damages from his various attacks.

You can not sue dead man. BTW i think that last thing that US administration want is judicial process - hence extra judicial killing happened (if it happened at all).

You can sue their estate...look it up

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

There is nothing showing him dead or being killed. They are "home movies."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join