It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism's Big Dirty Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, despite my beefs with Alex, I swear most of the time he just makes darn good sense. Here he concedes all the lies to the fascists. Yup. All the lies are true. Government are good people through and through, there are no such things as false flag attacks, forget the Gulf of Tonkin, and 9/11, forget it all. Just go ahead and concede it all to them! We were wrong. On all of it.

Even in this EXTREME scenario, conceding it all to them, Alex explains terrorism's undeniable secret:

Amen, brudda.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I've been saying this for years wheres the Mumbai style attacks!? wheres the car bombs? Oh some guy who learned how to make a car bomb and meffs it up in NY??? I dont believe it. S&F so people see this

Edit:: JESUS CHRIST this is the first video I've seen of Alex calm, and it his best one, I hope he stays calm like this from now on, he's epic cool
edit on 6-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Edit:: JESUS CHRIST this is the first video I've seen of Alex calm, and it his best one, I hope he stays calm like this from now on, he's epic cool
edit on 6-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

Lol, to be honest, I think he had a drink or two. Sure sounds like it to me, from the way he is kind of slower than usual. But hey, even with a drink in him (I think) the guy tears it up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That was really awesome thanks for sharing that.

It's things like this that make me really like AJ more every time I hear him.

I swear he's like a louder version of myself.

I would say he hit the nail on the head but I can't find the nail he must have hit it so hard.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

haha exactly my first thoughts were "He's gonna turn around with a joint and sing Be Happy" Lmao when he goes I LOVE YOU... oh Alex go to bed your drunk.
He is a flippin leader of the infowar though great guy

star for you for making me giggle like a school girl

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Indeed, The Information whilst already known.. was a pleasure to hear..

though we should not be hypocritical because if we follow him then are we not the Sheep we claim to not follow?

i do say what i hear him talk about... i research myself.. i gain my own knowledge and information..

one thing i can't comprehend.. why does he still believe in the Fairytale Bible?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Well perhaps this is the most simple bouncing ball one can follow. It is easily digested by all, and makes perfect sense, rooted in simple facts. Conspiracy theory 101, if you will, for dummies. It's there, plain as day, and yet we the public allow this to continue....

Instead of storming the gates of hell with everything we've got.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Perhaps we at ATS should pull an 'Alex Jones'
and do his "get this into a #1 Search String" thingo

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
pretty good video to tell u the truth

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
AJ clearly a excellent showman, he’s like a magician or a rock star, the magician knows his audience want to see magic and the rock star knows his audience want to hear some kick ass tunes and Alex Jones knows his audience want to hear sensationalist conspiracies.

When you look at what he is saying he is correct, terrorism kills relatively few in comparison with other factors in mortality rates and it is exaggerated in the media. The problem is that he has neglected to explain why, most of it can be contributed to the neoconservatives who need a psychological threat such as terrorism to be exaggerated to justify their foreign and domestic policies. It is about ideology, not conspiracy and people need to start recognising that this does not mean the threat is a “hoax” just that it is being manipulated by political ideology.

He also forgot to mention the significant psychological effect terrorism has on a population. People don’t care about bee stings or car crash’s but the sure as hell care about terrorists fly planes into buildings. The neoconservatives then use this fear to justify their foreign and domestic policy however the fear and the threat of terrorism is still very real. But just in case we forget they like to remind us every now and then, particularly in republican administrations with countless officials ranting on and on about the threat of terrorism. This is again just a by-product of neo-conservatism, the media come into this when they support their partisan agendas so for example one paper supports the republican party, the republican party have a neoconservative agenda and because of the papers partisan agenda they re-enforce the neoconservatives policies.

It’s not anything to do with “conspiracy theories” it’s to do with political ideology and AJ is manipulating this to give his audience what they want. For that reason I know most of you will dismiss what I have to say.

edit on 7-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

two things; both sides of the aisle push this issue. we have a liberal democrat president in office and he EXPANDED the war on terror. so your whole neo-con theory doesn't really hold up, they just happened to be in office when this all went down, so it's easy to point to them and Bush and Cheney and say that they paved the way for the way the nation is acting now. where are the democrats or neo-liberals decrying the fact that OBL didn't get a trial? why doesn't the left take the stance that Alex Jones does? they play along with it just like the right.

two: i fear NO MAN on this earth, terrorist or not, and neither should you. what's the worst they can do, kill you?

sure, sensitive people will fear another explosion after watching something blow up. the level-headed, rational minded among us accept the fact that the world is full of violence and live our lives anyway. if i see a terrorist terrorizing somebody or myself, then I'll deal with it. until then, keep your war and your fear and your paranoia. i don't need it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

I think it’s fair to say there are neoconservatives on both sides of the house. However in saying that even if we assume there are none in the Obama administration, if by “expanding the war on terror” you mean increasing operations in Pakistan for example, I would point out that last week this was proven to be a wise move.

Also it was the neoconservative movement that started this “war on terror” however it is a real threat, it is not a hoax, it has just been manipulated by the neoconservatives so by expanding on the “war on terror” Obama is dong two things, responding to a increased threat and secondly trying appear stronger than his predicator, he cannot be seen to be weak on terrorism now that the neoconservatives have it at the fore front of the American psyche. Again this comes back to politics and ideology it’s not a massive conspiracy it’s just the way the big game of politics is played.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

AJ clearly a excellent showman, he’s like a magician or a rock star, the magician knows his audience want to see magic and the rock star knows his audience want to hear some kick ass tunes and Alex Jones knows his audience want to hear sensationalist conspiracies.

When you look at what he is saying he is correct, terrorism kills relatively few in comparison with other factors in mortality rates and it is exaggerated in the media. The problem is that he has neglected to explain why, most of it can be contributed to the neoconservatives who need a psychological threat such as terrorism to be exaggerated to justify their foreign and domestic policies. It is about ideology, not conspiracy and people need to start recognising that this does not mean the threat is a “hoax” just that it is being manipulated by political ideology.

The Neocons need the psychological threat to advance Their conspiracies... The foreign and domestic policies - like the TSA - are part of the conspiracy to form a totalitarian one world government. So it's very much about conspiracy. The hype IS a hoax, considering 9/11 was a Neocon hoax to begin with. I would rather no TSA, like We used to have. I will take my chances with "terrorists" over the guaranteed assault (by particles or hands) from the TSA.

He also forgot to mention the significant psychological effect terrorism has on a population. People don’t care about bee stings or car crash’s but the sure as hell care about terrorists fly planes into buildings. The neoconservatives then use this fear to justify their foreign and domestic policy however the fear and the threat of terrorism is still very real.

No it isn't. Not really. The Neocons engineered the "terrorist" and its psychological impact. People would care far less about "terrorists" if they understood the astronomically unlikely chance of encountering a "terrorist." And looking at bee stings v. "terrorist" incidents puts things in perspective.

But just in case we forget they like to remind us every now and then, particularly in republican administrations with countless officials ranting on and on about the threat of terrorism. This is again just a by-product of neo-conservatism, the media come into this when they support their partisan agendas so for example one paper supports the republican party, the republican party have a neoconservative agenda and because of the papers partisan agenda they re-enforce the neoconservatives policies.

No by-product. All part of the plan to make Us believe Our lives would be safer if We bend over and take things like the TSA. And eventually a police state.

It’s not anything to do with “conspiracy theories” it’s to do with political ideology and AJ is manipulating this to give his audience what they want. For that reason I know most of you will dismiss what I have to say.

I disagree. The Neocon agenda is all about manipulating Us, through conspiratorial action. AJ just calls it as He sees it. I do not dismiss what You have to say... I merely see where you are trying to whitewash the situation, suggesting that there are no conspiracies. In fact, the Neocons especially are very conniving, devious, manipulative, and "satanic." If I, trying to think as They might, can come up with reasons and purpose to conspire in the way Alex and many others suggest, I figure They can too - and They have the money to accomplish it. I can't put it past Them to think of it and not then act.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Obama is Far..Far.. From 'Liberal'... i can't comprehend how anyone would mistake him as a 'Liberal'.. especially when he has kept the 'Patriot Act' continuing/Starting wars and other crimes

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You may disagree with me which is fair enough, but like I said you are the audience that AJ is targeting so I don’t expect you to agree with me. If you want to take this view with your conspiracy spin then feel free but your argument is all based on conspiracy theories such 9/11.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

so, what exactly is your point?
we should just march in lock-step with the government and illegal wars and wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians trying to protect their nation from foreign invasion because the threat of terrorism is real? there's a CHANCE that al-qaeda might hit us again, so we all just need to shut up and support the war on terror?

let's say you're right and the OS is 110% true and the government loves us all dearly, how has my theorizing and questioning in any way hindered your war on terror? it hasn't. but let's say that I'm right and the whole 9-11, al-qaeda, OBL story is a carefully crafted story, based on real life events and situations by a small group of war profiteers who wanted an excuse to invade, bomb and rebuild 3rd world nations. your staunch support of the war on terror is equal to your staunch support of murdering innocents for profit.

if I'm right, your stance enables, emboldens and empowers the most evil people on the planet. If you're right, my stance will be laughed at by history, the war will rage on as planned and "justice" will be served.

you say that Obama's escalation of the war on terror had been a good thing because we killed OBL. that hinges on the OS being 100% true and no negative after effects happening. we could go to war with pakistan over either their apparent support of OBL or our apparent invasive military action with no declaration of intent or cooperation from the ISI. if the global radical islam movement is as real and cohesive as you imply, then they just got more fuel for their fires, not less. we've violated our own values and morals by murdering a man in cold blood for the sake of revenge with no trial, conviction or evidence outside of that man's supposed confession. This will only be viewed as an escalation of the conflict by all parties involved and for what? so one man can't breath anymore? you're acting as if OBL is some super-genius and that only he is capable of "leading" al-qaeda.

your whole argument is dismissive and sounds like the bleating of a sheep. if Americans were all like you, we would still be bowing to the king and queen.
edit on 7-5-2011 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You may disagree with me which is fair enough, but like I said you are the audience that AJ is targeting so I don’t expect you to agree with me. If you want to take this view with your conspiracy spin then feel free but your argument is all based on conspiracy theories such 9/11.

and you are the audience that the NWO is targeting. if you want to take this view with your pro-government, pro-status-quo spin, feel free, but your argument is still based on the most popular 9-11 conspiracy theory; the OS.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Understand... Alex has rarely been the source of my information. When I do hear him, I hear things I had pieced together already. If he is targeting people who have figured out what he has... I guess he's targeting me.

My argument is based on conspiracy awareness which came about through research and a dash of deduction.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Your right he is targeting you, he’s targeting you because you draw all or most of your information for conspiracy media, he knows that you already believe what he is saying so he can really say just about anything so long as it fits in with your beliefs and the beliefs of other conspiracy theorists. But when a outsider views it (like me) I see something totally different, I see the other side of the argument that I have outlined in my first post. Who’s right is a debate that can almost never be won due to the religious nature of conspiracy beliefs.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have been turned off by Alex for over 4 years but what he has been saying all along is really coming to fruitation.

I wish everyone can see this video, it's what I have been saying for years.

Email this to everyone that doesn't visit ats.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join