It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism's Big Dirty Secret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Amaterasu

Your right he is targeting you, he’s targeting you because you draw all or most of your information for conspiracy media, he knows that you already believe what he is saying so he can really say just about anything so long as it fits in with your beliefs and the beliefs of other conspiracy theorists. But when a outsider views it (like me) I see something totally different, I see the other side of the argument that I have outlined in my first post. Who’s right is a debate that can almost never be won due to the religious nature of conspiracy beliefs.

And I tell you that I lived the Disney Dream, where every One of Us could, by just applying Ourselves, live a life of riches. That everything about America was sparkling-clean. That the wonders of electrogravitics, through the picture painted for me by my father, would manifest. That the Government was Our protector and the righteous path would be followed.

When I saw the totally irrational choice to maintain illegality and spread unease about a plant that showed all but nil in the way of problems and a vast array of benefits, the first crack out of the matrix took place. How could this be? I asked myself.

How could such a clear insanity exist? And so I began researching...and discovered many, many confirmed conspiracies (mostly for money/power/energy), it became clear to me that conspiracy is the norm.

And when things require astronomical probabilities to have occurred in a given way without conspiracy, and at a 1:1 ratio if a conspiracy is presumed, yeah. There are conspiracies - and BIG ones - as We type.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by RicoMarston

I think it’s fair to say there are neoconservatives on both sides of the house. However in saying that even if we assume there are none in the Obama administration, if by “expanding the war on terror” you mean increasing operations in Pakistan for example, I would point out that last week this was proven to be a wise move.

Also it was the neoconservative movement that started this “war on terror” however it is a real threat, it is not a hoax, it has just been manipulated by the neoconservatives so by expanding on the “war on terror” Obama is dong two things, responding to a increased threat and secondly trying appear stronger than his predicator, he cannot be seen to be weak on terrorism now that the neoconservatives have it at the fore front of the American psyche. Again this comes back to politics and ideology it’s not a massive conspiracy it’s just the way the big game of politics is played.

Oh yeah your absolutely right its just politics. They have no special interests at all! No big lobbyists, no one donating to their campaigns, no huge mega corporations benefiting off the war on terror, Bin Laden wasn't a C.I.A. asset, Anwar Alawaki didn't have dinner at the pentagon with top military brass months after 9/11, they didn't admit to creating fake Bin Laden videos in the Washington Post, none of these politicians and CEOs benefiting off of this sh*t have no secret agreements with each other at all.

And you think we're insane???
edit on 7-5-2011 by 5thDimensionalBeing because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join