It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Scrambles as Bin Laden Story Crumbles

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I'm sure someone else will have said this by now, but you know that Wiki is a user-edited site, yeah?

Seriously, with comments like that it's no wonder you believe the OS.

x 1,000,000....

BTW - did anyone else laugh like a donkey when they saw the (blatantly fake) footage of 'Osama' watching some random video in his 'operations command centre (bedsit) - that hideous, awe-inspiring and imposing fortress of terrorr r r r r r...'

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No one is scrambling I think you need your eyes checked..

As usual nothing to SEE here..
edit on 7-5-2011 by Castaway65 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by IAMDOA
Interesting thing to note is: The gentleman in the Video who claims to live next door and takes walks by the compound daily said that you can't even get in that area without showing your ID and answer questions as to why you are in that area?

They flew a silent chopper there, bypassing any would-be security checkpoints.

-Alien

I thought the guy who lives close by who twittered said the sounds of helicopters woke him up?So confused.
second line,(just recently figured out what this meant lol)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Did anyone watch Bill Maher last night? I found it interesting when he showed that back in 2008 when Christiane Amanpour was a guest on his show, she said she was told by a woman in America, that OBL was in a villa, a nice comfortable villa in Pakistan.

There was no further discussion on it, but it made me think of the possibly that the Bush Admin. knew this and was maybe hiding him there (unless there's another bigger conspiracy going on). I mean if Amanpour was privy to that info you can bet they knew as well.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Aeons

I'm sure someone else will have said this by now, but you know that Wiki is a user-edited site, yeah?

I fail to see the logic here.

So, because wiki is edited by an online community of individuals, it's somehow less credible than...say...Encyclopedia Britannica?

How so, and why?

Here's something to chew on for a sec:

wiki reliability
edit on 7-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

You asked for it....

The Urgent Need to Hunt Down Osama bin Laden
04/28/11 12:17 PM ET

Almost without question, the Taliban's first official act will be to invite Osama bin Laden back to Afghanistan as its "guest." This will be the most defiant and triumphant publicity stunt bin Laden--the self-styled master manipulator of the media--has ever staged, adding to his aura of invincibility. It may very well be the greatest public humiliation the United States has ever suffered.

It will also mean half a trillion U. S. dollars and the live of nearly 1,500 American soldiers--not to mention the tens of thousands of physically and psychically wounded ones--were utterly wasted.

Therefore, the president has decided there is an urgent need to hunt down bin Laden now.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 7-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CAFTL

I didn't watch that but i would have thought with all his money HE WOULD be living in a nicer place than where they supposedly found him..........I heard Bin Laden ex sister in law interviewed a few days ago and she said that Bin Ladens family was supporting him with big money all these yrs...

edit on 7-5-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is something interesting to add to all this ...Fox news reported on the 28th of April that it happened!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.therightperspective.org...
hmm.
Too lazy to check if this has already been posted.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
I just wanna know why there wasn't this same fervor with Bush's Iraq war and the blatant lies. That whole country is wrecked for the forsee-able future and everyones fine with it.

Who is fine with it? I'm not fine with it but we have to move forward. In case you didn't realize it, Bush isn't president any longer. I'm a apalled at what has gone on in Iraq and I voted for that numskull.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
reply to post by CAFTL

I didn't watch that but i would have thought with all his money HE WOULD be living in a nicer place than where they supposedly found him..........I heard Bin Laden ex sister in law interviewed a few days ago and she said that Bin Ladens family was supporting him with big money all these yrs...

edit on 7-5-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

Interesting.... I am watching a show on cnn about Bin Ladens life and i guess HE did NOT like to live in luxury...So i guess he could have lived in that scawler of a place,they "supposedly" found him in....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAFTL
Did anyone watch Bill Maher last night? I found it interesting when he showed that back in 2008 when Christiane Amanpour was a guest on his show, she said she was told by a woman in America, that OBL was in a villa, a nice comfortable villa in Pakistan.

There was no further discussion on it, but it made me think of the possibly that the Bush Admin. knew this and was maybe hiding him there (unless there's another bigger conspiracy going on). I mean if Amanpour was privy to that info you can bet they knew as well.

I watched and was DISGUSTED! I took Bill Mahre to be smarter than he put on last night, believing every bit of this bogus story. I saw the Christiane Amanpour clip and like you said, nothing else was mentioned.

Did you notice how the guests never once mentioned or addressed the MANY inconsistencies with the story?

And how at the end, Bill Mahre took a shot at 'conspiracy theorists' and even made a comment about how we are crazy to think that something was wrong with the 'official story' of 9/11?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
it is clear he was gravely ill a decade ago and getting dialisys treatments at that time, no thinking person can seriously believe he was alive up until last week

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I am seriously beginning to wonder if there is not a concerted effort to make one half of the country think the other half is insane and to what ends one can only imagine.

"Conspiracy theorists" are dead set in their beliefs and "debunkers" are dead set in their beliefs. This "insanity" has been quite an effective tool in wedging yet another stake to further divide this country.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
the timing coming so close to a election begs a few quetions but maybe it is a coincidence

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
questions*

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by IAMDOA
Interesting thing to note is: The gentleman in the Video who claims to live next door and takes walks by the compound daily said that you can't even get in that area without showing your ID and answer questions as to why you are in that area?

They flew a silent chopper there, bypassing any would-be security checkpoints.

-Alien

I thought the guy who lives close by who twittered said the sounds of helicopters woke him up?So confused.
second line,(just recently figured out what this meant lol)

This is hilarious .. I don't doubt anything you are saying ,, yep I just heard it on wisn talk radio also that it was pretty darn neat that these helicopters were so silent to the point no-one heard them untill they actually right outside the building.. I also heard that his wife is starting to talk and she said there were several men that OBL use to see every day .. after a wekk now thats all were hearing lol bits an pieces .. We should of captured her for questioning .. why didnt they take her for interrogation ??/

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yeah, I was little disappointed when he and his guests ignored the whole thing (I think he just made a joke or something). Though honestly, I don't know how much it surprised me since it was probably too much for him to think about, and it wouldn't corroborate with the story he/they already made their minds up about believing is the 'true' one. I gave up on Bill M. a while ago.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAFTL
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yeah, I was little disappointed when he and his guests ignored the whole thing (I think he just made a joke or something). Though honestly, I don't know how much it surprised me since it was probably too much for him to think about, and it wouldn't corroborate with the story he/they already made their minds up about believing is the 'true' one. I gave up on Bill M. a while ago.

I was with him all the way during 'Religulous' but when it came to the topics of Aliens, 'Conspiracy Theorists, and now this OBL thing, he's no longer credible to me either....

He and his guests kept ditching the main topic, which was the many many inconsistencies and this was the main reason I couldn't wait til the show aired. I just KNEW he would jump all over that but no...

Watching Candy Crowley on CNN now, and she is talking to certain officials and politicians about the OBL story. You can just tell that she was given a list of questions that were designed to shape their story back up, but it ain't even working,

They should just go back to talking about the Royal Weeding, Gabby Gifford, or continue about the Mississippi River or something, cuz the more they talk, the more people are starting to wake up....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
FOX is the only MSM station that has journalists at least admitting suspician with this story...

anyone else seeing this?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join