It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Scrambles as Bin Laden Story Crumbles

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I have not yet, I see that a poster here on ATS tweeted on April 28th, when
the ticker on Fox News reported Bin Laden dead....

Are they admitting this yet?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by ButterCookie

I have not yet, I see that a poster here on ATS tweeted on April 28th, when
the ticker on Fox News reported Bin Laden dead....

Are they admitting this yet?

Not that I've seen, but they have been bringing up the inconsistencies and using the word 'lie' in some of their dialogue about it

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Well of course you shouldn't trust wiki.

Clearly people are all too stupid to be trusted. Nothing but a bunch of stupid sheep, and even when they have a degree it just means they bleat with authority.

.....and has it ever occurred to you that you are the thing you hate?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I think that it is always a good idea to remind youself that when dealing with polititians and government, you are dealing by and large with mostly sociopaths. Sociopaths have a common delusion, that they are the smartest person that ever walked the face of the Earth. They think that the rest of us are idiots. So it is no suprise that they present these obviously false and fictitious scenarios of such poor quality. They see the latter as an ingenius example of their own superior intellect. They are deluded with unfounded grandiosity. Let them amuse you. Observe how an unfortunately large segment of the population gobbles up any propaganda presented, no matter how patently ridiculous the story line. (Ex: 911, OBL's assasination)Let this too amuse you. PEACE

Your words here reminded me of the first time I paid attention to GWB. He was giving a primary speech. Blah, blah, blah, then he says" like true American patriots."

The audience went nuts. As they are cheering, Bush looks off stage right with a stunned smile on his face basically saying" your right, they bought it. Then after more blah blah he announces " this country that God so blessed.

And as the crowd went crazy again, he looks off stage once more with that little smirky smile of his as if to say" this is easy, these dupes, I gottem eating outta my hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join