It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul A Distaster For The USA. Hes Always Wrong. Why Is There So Much Love For Him ? Wrong Paul

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
the us government is the biggest monopoly in this country regulating us into oblivion.

hip hip hoorahhhhhhh for the pundits of the all knowing all wise big government stupiditty

not

We are not going into oblivion. We are the worlds only super power.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Foodman
11 pages in and no one has showed anything ron paul has gotten right
edit on 7-5-2011 by Foodman because: fd

Paul wants smaller government, puddin'.

Nothing more needs to be said.

At what price? Smaller government = smaller economy.
With a smaller government we are less safe.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the only viable candidate!, The last real president we had was JFK, every since president since then has been a puppet. I'm a grown man and If this man gets elected I would literally weep in happiness.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I won't say 'you're an idiot'. That would be rude... But if you really think Ron Paul would be a disaster for the US then you have a LOT to learn about politics, ethics, and a few other things. I hope to the universe that Ron Paul becomes president. Something might actually GET DONE in this country because it hasn't for the last 50 years or so. Get a clue.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Foodman
11 pages in and no one has showed anything ron paul has gotten right
edit on 7-5-2011 by Foodman because: fd

Paul wants smaller government, puddin'.

Nothing more needs to be said.

At what price? Smaller government = smaller economy.
With a smaller government we are less safe.

Explain. Words are cheap. Want less freedom? Want the TSA at your local S&P? Then fine, pray for bigger government. But as long as you spout pro-government tripe, then you're going to be on the losing end of ANY arguement.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSea
What makes you think just because Ron Paul wants to get rid of these organisations that he won't replace them with more constitutional friendly organisations instead? FEMA could be replaced with an equally useful and more caring organisation who's soul purpose wasn't to partake in false flag attacks even pre-purchasing mass graves to dispose of people in.

As for your Federal Reserve comment about if it was abolished that it would destroy the country, have you seen what the Federal Reserve has done to the country already? It's absolutely (and purposely) decimated the economy, the way the Federal Reserves is operated is by no means useful or fair.

Still amazes people think the Government controls the monetary system in the US. So I ask the simple question, "What Government would lend itself money and be expected to pay back interest on money they supposedly own and print themselves?"

The Federal Reserve definitely needs to be ended, even if it's the only thing Ron Paul does if he ever became president which most likely and sadly will never happen. If he were to ever become president, he no doubt would be assassinated much like every other president in history who tried doing something good.

Non of the government agencies are against the constitution. Show me how FEMA, Federal Reserve are unconstitutional.

The Federal Reserve is a great institution and is run by the guy who saved the planet. The Fed is vital to keep the US economy moving forward. I pray that Paul will not be elected. If his is, we are all doomed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

ok fine beleive what you will whatever helps you sleep at nite

www.usdebtclock.org...

and we are not fine not even close.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I am always amazed at how people can look at a 14 trillion debt and claim that if we shut the government down to get rid of it we'd have a disaster. Wake up the disaster as already happened, the solution more than obvious, for many centuries we survived without al lthese programs to wipe our butts that we have today, can you really claim that all those decades of this countries founding were a disaster? If you are trying to scare people about becoming untehtered from the umbillical cord of the state then you must want to protect them and the corporations that profit off the power of the state to disrupt their competition, you might as well claim fascism would be better, monopolies make more sense and wars make us feel good about ourselves. These kinds of facts disgust me, to think the wars coming to an end would be a disaster or that grown ups should have access to drugs they need and not have the state or for profit corporations forcing them to take drugs or denying them drugs via government fiat, then you havea ton of research to do my friend, please read a dozen books by Thomas Sasze or a dozen by Paul or some Hayek or Mises, we are up to our necks in crony capitalism and Obama has worked for the team blue squad to bring this mess about, they bailed out the banks at our expense, the least they could have done was instead bailed the people out and then they could have paid the banks back, the banks would have gotten the money anyways! But really nobody should be bailed out lest of all the overleveraged CDS and CDO SIV's....Obama's just as greedy as anyone else, he can be bought by a bank for a price, we need adults running this country not children with their hands out whom then turn around and teach us all to do the same.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Typical government plant to sway you away from anyone that is against this tyrannical government.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by gorgi

Do you have any idea the ideology behind our economy?

Do you know who John Maynard Keynes is?
Do you know who F.A. Hayek is?
Do you understand the difference between Keynesian and Austrian economics?

I will tell you this, and use China as an example.

You cannot spend/borrow your way out of a 14 trillion dollar deficit.
You must produce/sell your way out of a deficit.

What export does the U.S. have left? Steel? I wonder how many of the (approx.) 230,000,000 potential working people are employed by the steel manufacturing industry?

We are an import/service economy. [sarcasm] I wonder if we can buy enough things with borrowed money and service them enough to get out of our recession.[/sarcasm]

Yes I know the difference. Austrian economics is an out dated theory. It doesn't work anymore. Its outdated and didnt use much actual math in it. It has become outdated decades ago as the world economy has evolved into a Keynesian now.

Keynes is the founder of Keynesian economics. He was the most brilliant economist ever.His theories when followed, allowed the world to progress.

230 million steel workers in the US, the US population is only 300 million.
The US still produces a lot of manufactured items. we make Planes, boats, cars, other heavy machinery, food, electronics...
Debt itself for a country insn't bad. Unnecessary debt or too much is.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeningAmerica
reply to post by gorgi

Typical government plant to sway you away from anyone that is against this tyrannical government.

Typical person who doesn't think and follows others blindly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I am sorry but you have no idea of what you are talking about and who is wrong is YOU. The Federal Reserve is a scam, they funnel money from U.S. tax payers and have even used threats to keep their scam going.

Not too long ago we had a Senator state that the Feds pretty much threatened to bankrupt the U.S. if the Senate didn't do what the Feds wanted.

$13 Trillion dollars were funneled and stolen by the Feds and they have caused us to be in more debt than ever before. The Feds are the same people who want a One World Government and ruining the U.S. is part of their plan to accomplish this.

A smaller government WORKS even this day and age, we don't need a nanny state like you seem to like so much.

The DHS is a waste of money and those aholes have gone so far as to label most Americans as "rightwing extremists", not to mention the unnecesary patdowns/legal sexual harrassment even to children, and the body scanners which are only a money making scheme with some companies and to make brainwashed Americans like yourself more willing to give up your rights as long as you are told "it will keep you safe".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Gorgi
You must adapt with the rest of the conspiracy libertarians...do not step out of line, do not interject any opposing argument.

Else that makes you a sheep

You will be given your manual on how you must redirect your thinking to assimilate into the defined community standards here

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of your programming.
edit on 7-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Typical person who doesn't think and follows others blindly.

Ironic that you just described yourself but you are so brainwashed that you don't even realize this fact...

Simple irony at it's worse...
edit on 7-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha
I am always amazed at how people can look at a 14 trillion debt and claim that if we shut the government down to get rid of it we'd have a disaster. Wake up the disaster as already happened, the solution more than obvious, for many centuries we survived without al lthese programs to wipe our butts that we have today, can you really claim that all those decades of this countries founding were a disaster? If you are trying to scare people about becoming untehtered from the umbillical cord of the state then you must want to protect them and the corporations that profit off the power of the state to disrupt their competition, you might as well claim fascism would be better, monopolies make more sense and wars make us feel good about ourselves. These kinds of facts disgust me, to think the wars coming to an end would be a disaster or that grown ups should have access to drugs they need and not have the state or for profit corporations forcing them to take drugs or denying them drugs via government fiat, then you havea ton of research to do my friend, please read a dozen books by Thomas Sasze or a dozen by Paul or some Hayek or Mises, we are up to our necks in crony capitalism and Obama has worked for the team blue squad to bring this mess about, they bailed out the banks at our expense, the least they could have done was instead bailed the people out and then they could have paid the banks back, the banks would have gotten the money anyways! But really nobody should be bailed out lest of all the overleveraged CDS and CDO SIV's....Obama's just as greedy as anyone else, he can be bought by a bank for a price, we need adults running this country not children with their hands out whom then turn around and teach us all to do the same.

14 trillion isnt that big.

Shutting the government down would be an absolute disaster. That would damage the recovery that is ongoing and kill peoples jobs.

True we did live for many centuries without these government agencies. However we do not live in medieval Europe. The world has changed and the economies have changed. Technology has evolved. To act like its the 1300's is ignorant.

No one is forcing anyone to take drugs. The government should be in charge of health care and not private companies. Companies are out for profit, not ones health.

Wars are bad, but if there needs to be one, make it big.

How about you read some books by Keynes, the wrolds greatest economist or Krugman, one of today greatest.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Gorgi
You must adapt with the rest of the conspiracy libertarians...do not step out of line, do not interject any opposing argument.

Else that makes you a sheep

You will be given your manual on how you must redirect your thinking to assimilate into the defined community standards here

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of your programming.
edit on 7-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what YOUR Progressive movements is doing, so do not mirror what YOUR movement does on us, when we want to be free, and able to DECIDE for ourselves what we want, meanwhile the Progressive movement wants to decide for all of us EVERYTHING we do...

edit on 7-5-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The Dollar is not doing all that bad. It has declined but its fora from being out. Falling Dollar Phobia

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Now, THIS is an example of illogical hatred towards Ron Paul.

I question whether he would be able to keep his policies as President.

But, I do not see him as a bad choice. I DO see the GOP's hand-picked "winner" of the debate as a poor, fairly unknown choice (Herman Cain).

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by gorgi

Now, THIS is an example of illogical hatred towards Ron Paul.

I question whether he would be able to keep his policies as President.

But, I do not see him as a bad choice. I DO see the GOP's hand-picked "winner" of the debate as a poor, fairly unknown choice (Herman Cain).

The last GOP president that was good was Eisenhower. My dislike of Paul is not illogical, but based in facts.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The Dollar is not doing all that bad. It has declined but its fora from being out. Falling Dollar Phobia

You are on drugs right??

The USD is in freefall...
It's being artificially held up but even that isn't stopping the slide..

If I were you I'd stock up on toilet paper..
Soon it will be worth more.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join