It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: CIA agents lived next door to Osama bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmericanWhy would the CIA have such a hard time identifying bin Laden when he was a CIA asset?

Cause he wasn't...

Until I see a direct deposit slip with his name on it, I will strongly still believe he was an agravated terrorist.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
This story just keep piling on the BS.... It's like a cheesy made for cable movie or something..... WTF....

and that nay be where the good
doctor from AJ's program comes into
the picture. He's pushing the storyline.
Dr. Steve (I won't attempt the last name, lol)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are Americans that scary that to the point of staying in the compound for 5 years without leaving because he could be identified? Sheesh!! Not even in a Muslim country.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Cause he wasn't...
Until I see a direct deposit slip with his name on it, I will
strongly still believe he was an agravated terrorist.

well if ur looking for a deposit slip with the name
Laden on it, u won't find it. All his paperwork for
the agency went by his code name which was
Tim Osman. And I thought I saw some of that paperwork
for Osman in some 9/11 documentary film.
Can't remember which one, it's been a while
and I don't have photographic memory, lol.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It's crap like this story that makes me consider just building a huge fence around my yard, and killing anyone that crosses it. Live my life off the land, and screw the rest of the world lmao.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

It's crap like this story that makes me consider just building a huge fence around my yard, and killing anyone that crosses it. Live my life off the land, and screw the rest of the world lmao.

just so long as you don't forget
to pay ur property taxes, lol
or the county repossesses

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here's my problem with this: they lived next door to him to try to identify the "pacer" then after a few months of being UNSUCCESSFUL the called it off. Why? Either they were complete idiots at their job, they weren't actually watching the house and trying to prevent embarrassment for this little faux pas, or they were waiting for a better time.

My money is on the CIA being oblivious and trying cover their ass, before someone (perhaps Pakistan) leaks the story.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It seems as if they are throwing everything they can into this story... animals... gaining Intel for years.. living next door.. fear of exposing the 'Mission' no one in Pakistan knew CIA was close to their military buildings.. funeral at sea.. a Hollywood Ending Firefight..

oh wait they changed that didn't they?

and by the next moon it shall be altered again... and again..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Property taxes here are pretty chill though, 400 a year, as opposed to back in NY, more than that in a month lmao.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
I think this could also serve as evidence of who the would-be real-time tweeter is. What do you think?

I def think that if there is more to this guy than meets the eye... If you type his name into google you will find his facebook page where he openly shares quite a bit of info about himself... did you know he attended preston university!

Heres a link to his website www.reallyvirtual.com...

If you read his blog (on above site) you can see that he moved to that area from a bigger city, the reason he gives for this is that his family were subject to a car crash which caused him to move away.. also, during this period his blogging stops for some length of time...

I also checked out his linkedin profile... he also has is a partner in some other companies

Here is a newer company he runs www.algotrek.com... take a look at the right hand side of the page under experience... His partners have worked with Goldman Sachs and they are also linked to the US Army Ballistics Research Laboratory.

A lot of information here that i intend on researching further over the weekend.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wait a minute. TIME OUT.

CIA lived next door to surveil and identify OBL, but a team of (25-80) seals was needed to go in and assassinate him, even though his compound (and him) could be clearly seen from where the CIA was holed up????

Add some more spoiled fish to the whole thing..

Suspect. Or was it for the glory of the mission/kill?

Couldn't identify "Pacer," even though they lived right next door to him, and couldn't assassinate him, but somehow found out that it was indeed his who lived there, so they send in a team of (25-80) seals, when the CIA agents could have done it with one shot from a distance/sniper????

And with a $25m bounty on his head no one (locals) ever tried to collect or knew he was there???

This keeps smelling fouler the more i read/hear....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for that link MA.

The rented house was used as a base for one of the most extensive surveillance operations in the history of the CIA. The cost was so huge that it had to go to Congress to secure tens of millions of dollars of funding.

Anybody have a clue which bill that might have been?

Or was this sent directly to the Ways & Means committee?

No need, remember that 2.3 Trillion dollars missing?

Nope, nope, nope. This has to be total BS. So you're telling me that the CIA got all that equipment into the rental house, deep into Pakistan, without the ISI even asking a single question or suspecting anything? With a whole contingent of Pakistani troops right down the street?

I swear, the government really does take us to be total fools to buy this crap.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Maybe in a movie....but CIA blend into whatever location they are in. They do not look like some Jason Bourne sticking out like a sore thumb. Many probably have no contact with their family for long periods of time....

In regards to the topic.....of course they were there...intel must be gathered first. HUMINT is a must in any operation...not sure why this is even an issue? It seems pretty logical to me..

Of all stories told in this drama....this is the most believable IMO. And I dont even buy most of the stories...
edit on May 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

A lot of times they also hire locals to be assets, or proxies. No risk of loosing american lives. Some of us believe that Osama was at one point and time a CIA proxy, to fight the Soviets.
edit on 6-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm sure none of that money went into private hands...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
instead of a half baked story, how about a confirmation from a RELIABLE source?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
At the risk of opening the biggest can of worms ever, I believe the agent was none other than:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/528b693862c3.jpg[/atsimg]

One Jonathan Keith Idema. Link

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Oh put a lid on it dude. What in your view is a reliable source? The CIA? :shk: Obama and the WH? :shk: The MSM? double :shk:

How many times must we show that UBL's death was reported TEN TIMES already?

The half baked story is the killing of UBL itself...Ten years after the fact and used as some ratings booster before the election. Change you can believe in. Yes we can.

Same boss, different day. Same government apologist posters, different day.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Whho was the 'deaths' reported by? Your 'reliable sources'?
So reliable, they reported it over and over LOL
edit on 5/6/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So did they explain all those helicopter parts that kids were carrying around like trophies?

Or is that going to be in the next installment of this soap opera?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dudes, I have no clue. Don't ask me about sources. I am just as confused as you, the next guy, the MSM, and the rest of the world as to what is really going on.

All I know is I don't believe any of it anymore. The best sources these days appear be to eyewitness accounts, multiple videos, and cross corroboration. Like the protestor killings in Syria, for example. I believe that to be really happening, as enough leaked videos from the people themselves have sealed the deal into credibility. Had it been left up to the Syrian government though, NOTHING would get reported. Same in Iran. And guess what, SAME HERE in the US.

Trust no one. Not even your mate. It's dangerous these days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join