It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: CIA agents lived next door to Osama bin Laden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Trust no one. Not even your mate. It's dangerous these days.

This I will DEFINITELY agree on

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
No surprise there .. Old bin was a C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) asset.. They probably paid for his house too.. Thats how they play the game nothing new ..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Someone just started a thread where the media is reporting that the Pakistan army assisted in this raid prior to and during the operation, and that the neighboring citizens say their army was the one who was blocking off the area and telling the people to stay inside their homes. It's beginning to look like our government's claim that it kept Pakistan in the dark is yet another lie.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The CIA agents were all Americans that never left the 'Safe House'

they never once caught a visual of 'Osama' just a 'Shadow Pacing Figure'.. what was their deciding factor that it was him?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow

Anyone lese besides me think that this is a CIA psy-op gone messy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
wow.....

can this story get any more conveluded
why the hell should anyone or country believe or put any trust in the American intelligence agency or the goverment.....

It's starting to sound like the Americans killed the wrong person and are now back tracking to avoid some kind of mass international incident....

and all this talk about finding info about 10yr anniverasry bombings just plays into the hands that the Goverment is planning another false flag attack and put it under the guise of this.....

very vexing times were in at the moment and you kinda get the feeling that one more ballz up by the Americans in the middle east area is going to start off something that we wont be able to stop....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Revealed: CIA agents lived next door to Osama bin Laden

www.rawstory.com

In a startling revelation this morning, reporters were told that in the months leading up to the violent raid that ended Osama bin Laden’s life, CIA agents had taken up residence next door, in an attempt to verify the identity of a tall, mysterious man they knew simply as “Pacer.”

Even with a satellite hovering overhead and the use of infrared cameras, agents couldn’t pin down who the strange figure was, or why he never left the compound and the mission was ultimately called a failure.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.liveleak.com...

Who Bin Laden’s Neighbor being interviewed in the early morning here saying it's not true...........?

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
They claim they killed him in an epic die hard show down,when that was proven false the storyline changed to OBL firing a gun and using his wife as a shield and now we have this little detail.I think that CIA and ISI knew where he was the whole time.Once it became time to promote the new al CIAdah leaders they simply put the call in.We have no pics because Bin Laden died years ago and whoever they shot did not make a convincing OBL.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
We have no pics because Bin Laden died years ago and whoever they shot did not make a convincing OBL.

Yeah, like maybe they shot the "bin Laden faker dude" they used for the 9/11 confession video, and figured they got all the mileage they could out of him the last time. Better not chance showing his mug again, huh? We tore them a new one the last time.

As to the guy on that liveleak video, not sure I believe him either. He's a bit too fluent in English for a Pakistani who just "happens" to live in the hood. Sends my spidey senses into the red.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So, the CIA was gathering intelligence
isn't that an oxymoron.....?

they can read the date on the coin in britany spears jeans back pocket from space.

ground control to major fubar
do I have to repost the links to the CIA admitting they faked obl videos?

edit on 7-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by HisMajesty
What??

CIA: Good morning neighbor
OBL: Hey how is it going?
CIA: Just FIne, hows the wife in Kids?
OBL: Oh you know the wife alittle angry like always and gotta take the kids to school.
CIA: well you know what they say "Marriage is like a phone call in the night: first the ring, and then you wake up"
OBL
CIA

Maybe in a movie....but CIA blend into whatever location they are in. They do not look like some Jason Bourne sticking out like a sore thumb. Many probably have no contact with their family for long periods of time....

In regards to the topic.....of course they were there...intel must be gathered first. HUMINT is a must in any operation...not sure why this is even an issue? It seems pretty logical to me..

Of all stories told in this drama....this is the most believable IMO. And I dont even buy most of the stories...
edit on May 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Hate to disappoint but C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) stick out like a sore thumb abroad.. Think they need some where's waldo books to learn how to hide better. Can spot a spook from a klick away..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join