It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: CIA agents lived next door to Osama bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Revealed: CIA agents lived next door to Osama bin Laden

www.rawstory.com

In a startling revelation this morning, reporters were told that in the months leading up to the violent raid that ended Osama bin Laden’s life, CIA agents had taken up residence next door, in an attempt to verify the identity of a tall, mysterious man they knew simply as “Pacer.”

Even with a satellite hovering overhead and the use of infrared cameras, agents couldn’t pin down who the strange figure was, or why he never left the compound and the mission was ultimately called a failure.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well if this doesn't raise the red flags, I don't know what will. A failed mission? Pacer?

Why would the CIA have such a hard time identifying bin Laden when he was a CIA asset? They've probably got more identifiable info on him than his own family.

And further, the CIA can setup residence next door to Bin Laden, while no one in Pakistan even knows he's there?

But before we even get to that point, this whole situation is just absurd. Not only are there MSM reports of him being dead long ago, but why the WH won't show the photos is another bizarre fiasco.

I also question why there was supposedly this huge firefight when there was hardly anyone there.

Nope, I don't buy any of it. The CIA has concocted this story just like they have done so many other times, except this time they have expanded the BS cover stories to include circumstantial evidence too.

How many more times is the story going to change? About as many times as Obama has social security numbers and birth certificates?

:shk:

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And they keep talking about Pakistan all the time?
Why didn't they know, did they know?

Now this???
Obviously there's something really odd about this

There's more information at this link
www.montrealgazette.com...

Not only that but U.S. troops trained Pakistani troops RIGHT IN FRONT of Osama's house a few years ago to add to this.

So come on man..
edit on 6-5-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think this could also serve as evidence of who the would-be real-time tweeter is. What do you think?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What??

CIA: Good morning neighbor
OBL: Hey how is it going?
CIA: Just FIne, hows the wife in Kids?
OBL: Oh you know the wife alittle angry like always and gotta take the kids to school.
CIA: well you know what they say "Marriage is like a phone call in the night: first the ring, and then you wake up"
OBL
CIA

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty
What??

CIA: Good morning neighbor
OBL: Hey how is it going?
CIA: Just FIne, hows the wife in Kids?
OBL: Oh you know the wife alittle angry like always and gotta take the kids to school.
CIA: well you know what they say "Marriage is like a phone call in the night: first the ring, and then you wake up"
OBL
CIA

Maybe in a movie....but CIA blend into whatever location they are in. They do not look like some Jason Bourne sticking out like a sore thumb. Many probably have no contact with their family for long periods of time....

In regards to the topic.....of course they were there...intel must be gathered first. HUMINT is a must in any operation...not sure why this is even an issue? It seems pretty logical to me..

Of all stories told in this drama....this is the most believable IMO. And I dont even buy most of the stories...
edit on May 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hmmm... Compound... CIA next door. People saying osama worked for CIA? What if the compound was a prison for osama?? The raid was merely an escape for an agent
ooo conspiracies

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
BBC World Service also reporting that there was a regional command for Pakistani intelligence just down the street as well, and that a lot of retired Pakistani high ranking military officials lived in the same area.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I had to laugh at the article that said they trained a dog specifically to run Osama down if he tried to flee..

I mean, how hard is it to chase a 7' guy with kidney problems?

And they did have 79 navy seals but needed one dog ??

Just ridiculous..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Without skepticism, and cynics there is no one to hold our government and their related programs in check.

It's in big governments best interest to silence skeptics, that is why now days the government controlled media tags conspiracy theorists as "threats" or even the extent of "homegrown terrorists." It is a dark time in our history, and we can only hope to bring transparency to the agendas of our "elected" officials.

If not, they will continue to run out of control, they will continue to spread propaganda throughout their controlled/supported media outlets, they will continue to setup false flag events which will continue to benefit a select few, they will continue the lies, terrorism, and continue to use that artificially created fear to relieve us of our personal liberties. Without people checking in on the government they elect, that very government will run rampant with power and greed.

It is so hard to believe anything at face value, thank god for ATS, and skeptics, b/c without them, most people would go on believing the obvious propaganda.

link   
This is a very interesting revelation and not outside the realm of probability? .

I don't see any discrepancies in the official story per se. Just a new revelation. How exactly does it contradict what we've been told so far? Anyone?

We already knew about the tall man walking the courtyard. We didn't know his code name was Pacer.

While this does raise some new and interesting questions, so far, it sounds to me as if it's SOP. The CIA operatives could well have been Pakistani, so they can well have blended in. Nothing shocking there.

It also sounds to me as if they're saying the operatives left when they could not get a positive ID. Left at some point before the mission went down.

link   
No crap they could verify Bin Laden for so long. Anyone else recall when three Afghan villagers were smoked by a drone because the operator thought one of them was the same height as OBL?

And gee, spooks were living beside Osama, eh? Wasn't it the CIA that made Bin Laden into an anti-commie mujahideen commander? The CIA probably infiltrated his house; hell, he probably was the CIA. Or maybe he wasn't there at all.

What a world we live in. Sheeple indeed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well, this isn't exactly that far-fetched if they are trying to claim they had been trying to gather intelligence on who was living there. All this does is substantiate that claim because it's very common for authorities to take up residence in a vantage point near a target's suspected residence so they can do surveillance. There are other issues with it, though that are questionable. For instance, the claim that his wife said they didn't leave the house for five years straight. That right there covers several years of bin Laden's whereabouts that our govt. doesn't have to account for with more lies. Makes it easier for them since they are obviously having enough trouble keeping up with all the lies they've already got circulating.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Posting here the same I posted yesterday in another thread;

First of all the structure and planimetry is not to keep people and prying eyes outside, but to keep people inside and prying eyes outside. Notice the two-main-gates and hallway prison style entrance. Notice the little "gardening house" next to the door on the garden side. Notice that little one floor compound behind the second main gate. Notice the almost total isolation of the "trash burning" side.

Furthermore, notice the directional array/antenna on the third floor. Guess where it points? Toward a military compound. More, follow the black cable (the feeder). It goes into the third floor and the third floor is heavily air-conditioned.

Check outside the buiding; an array/dish. Not satellite TV but consistent with a communication array.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hold on a second... didn't the guy inthis video say he owned the house next to the supposed OBL compound, and that he rented it to his cousin's friend .... wtf is going on here?

edit: the relevant part starts at 2:50
edit on 6-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Don't see anything strange about this. This would actually enforce the point why they made entry instead of just droning it. They had to make sure they had the guy. If they just bomb the place they might never know who they got. Also they didn't have time to find out who the guy was because wikileaks revealed that his courier was compromised. Had OBL read that he might have relocated knowing that the CIA is not far behind.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
lol

they shot the wrong guy !!!
that's why they won't show the pics.
My God how embarrassing !!!
And if he was a Pakistani Citizen,
then the assault is an act of war
no different than the attack on pearl
harbor.

C'mon ISI, we need that blood DNA test
from the floor in the bedroom.
And I do mean EXPEDITE !!!

edit on 5/6/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'd ask for proof of that but I know that it's just your opinion. My god how embarrassing

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'd ask for proof of that but I know that it's just your opinion.

yea, it is my opinion
2nd

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This story just keep piling on the BS.... It's like a cheesy made for cable movie or something..... WTF....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join