It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Debate Answers Full HQ Video 06/05/2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ron Paul made a huge point; you can't cherry pick liberty and freedom despite personal opinions. If we're going to defend liberty then we must defend all LIBERTY including personal liberty regardless of our personal opinions. After researching this man I have come to the conclusion that he really is America's last hope. I wish him Godspeed.
edit on 6-5-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
Ron Paul made a huge point; you can't cherry pick liberty and freedom despite personal opinions. If we're going to defend liberty then we must defend all LIBERTY including personal liberty regardless of our personal opinions. After researching this man I have come to the conclusion that he really is America's last hope. I wish him Godspeed.
edit on 6-5-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

His answers are backed by the USA Constitution. The others did there best to tell our scared, weak minded citizens what they wanted to hear… but never giving us the solution. What kind of people will cast their votes in their direction.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

If you want to support Ron Paul, here is the Link
edit on 6-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I watched the whole debate and I was happy to see that out of all of the response, Ron Paul got the most periods of ovation for his responses. I don't think that there was a single thing that he said that didn't receive cheers from the crowd.

I have supported Paul since early 2009, but I can say that I sometimes feel like there is no hope of him getting into office. At the same time I feel that our ONLY hope is if he gets into office.

Thomas Jefferson reincarnated IMHO. Three cheers for the Constitution, four cheers for liberty, and five cheers for freedom.

Ron Paul 2012. You can bet I'll be on the campaign trail right along with him.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

Ron Paul has indicated this stance. He is no fan of spending, but recognizes that many people are hurting because of the federal reserve system and corporatism as a whole. I think if elected he would focus on overseas money and bringing military home, building bases in the country, and using troops to assist the population. I doubt he would cut welfare off without returning money to have more purchasing power.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

A lot of people are talking about how they were impressed with Cain. Cain is an ex-chairman at the Kansas Federal Reserve. The last thing we need in Washington is another banker, much less from the Fed.

I agree, I had not heard that but looked it up. We don't need more Bankers in DC.
Anyone who promotes Cain to me will get this info.

Career History
President and Chief Executive Officer of Godfather’s Pizza 1986–2002
Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City 1995–1996
Deputy Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City 1992–1994
Herman Cain Info

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oh hey
I loved his comeback on decriminalizing drugs. They tossed heroin out and he said come on, if it was legalized tomorrow how many here would run out and do it.

Alcohol and cigarettes are legal and not everyone does it. Educating people on the dangers is the key. Like smoking, it's going away because of the awareness to the dangers.
Not because they banned my flavored ones

Sure we will still have those weaker, less brilliant, who will still do those things, but that is liberty.
I smoke cigarettes so I include myself in the less brilliant category.

edit on 7-5-2011 by miconATSrender because: icon update

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boondock.. as always you manipulate facts to serve your agenda.
post a video where he discusses those plans so people can see that he is actually completely logical in his ideas.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Maybe the Boomers should be left to lie in the bed they made.

Oh wait, I committed the cardinal sin- holding those responsible for the state of this country to their actions.....

YES lets hold those responsible for the state of this country to their actions. But you have to go a heck of a lot further back in time than the boomers. Say about a hundred years or more the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Remember the bank bailouts??? Remember how everyone was a opposed to them??? Remember how BUSH signed the bailout into law and now Obama wants to make the BAILOUTS PERMANENT!!!

The voters have SO MUCH power over the crooks in Washington [/sarcasm]

NAIS (Animal ID) is another excellent example of how public opinion has had little effect on diverting TPTB (The Powers That Be) from their objective of implementing their goals. They just try something else but they do not give up... ever.

Farmers and concerned consumers have been fighting the NAIS monstrosity for a decade. When the USDA put NAIS in the Federal Register as new regulations under Bush it had over 5000 HECK NOs! and not one yes. I know because I read them all. (The Register generally does not get that many comments from the general public ) Change.org had it as one of the top ten concerns of the American people. Many hoped that with Obama it would be killed dead. - HA HA HA -The blasted idea and WORSE was slipped into law during the lame duck session right after the elections despite opposition that stalled it for almost two years.

The whole blasted idea comes from the multinational Ag cartel responsible for pushing the Agreement on Ag (WTO-AoA) during the formation of the World Trade Organization. The WTO-AoA was written by the VP of Cargill and gee guess what we find in the new law:

SEC. 404. COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.

Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.
www.govtrack.us...

That blasted law just handed control of our food supply and its safety over to the international corporate cartel!

Purdue University Ag Economics Professor, John Conner wrote several papers on the Ag Cartel including "THE GLOBALIZATION OF CORPORATE CRIME: FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL CARTELS OF THE 1990s" www.agecon.purdue.edu...

Remember Henry Kissinger, the Rockefeller's “hired hand”? He stated: b]Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people; control money and you control the world.

Well Obama just signed into law in December number two:control food and you control the people;

This is what the WTO in cooperation with the UN has already written for US farmers to follow:
Guide to Good Farming Practices Guide to Good Farming Practices I suggest you reads it and figure out how granny with her chickens, Sissy with her 4H lamb and Sonny with his rabbits is going to comply with THAT MONSTROSITY!

Right after that was written we saw : Safe and Secure Food Act of 2005 www.govtrack.us...

The Agreement on Ag is about facilitating trade across borders AND shifting liability from the corporate processing plants on to farmers.

According to the World Trade Organization:

"Measures to trace animals...to provide assurances on...safety ...have been incorporated into international standards... The Agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures...Aims to ensure THAT GOVERNMENTS DO NOT USE QUARANTINE AND FOOD SAFETY REQUIREMENTS as UNJUSTIFIED TRADE BARRIERS... It provides Member countries with a right to implement traceability [NAIS] as an SPS measure."

In simple terms The WTO “free trade agreement” allows cheap imports to cross borders without quarantine or other food safety testing. Only Traceability and the SPS measure ISO/OIE “Guide to Good Farming Practices” are allowed. The “new food safety policy” is about opening borders to trade.

“One of the big goals of NAIS is to shift liability to the farmers and off of the packers and retail chains. This is despite the fact that virtually all food contamination happens at the slaughterhouse and beyond.” nonais.org...

Paul-Martin:Griepentrog on September 3, 2008 reported that this was indeed the case. He attended “quality assurance training required for Badger Vac 45.” And reported “You [the farmer] will be required to cover ALL expenses in the event of contamination...The bottom line is that after 10 years [note the date] of below normal prices here in Wis because the state allowed Equity Livestock Coop to create a monopoly, our savior has now arrived to burden us with contracts shifting all liability to feeder cattle producers if they can’t prove they are innocent. “ comment

As the US government continues to close food testing labs, the public will become the major “testing ground” for disease. Lab testing is being minimized in favor of “Traceability” “Risk Assessment” and a management system from ISO/OIE called “Good Farming Practices”. Instead of catching food safety problems BEFORE they get to the consumer, the new focus is to track back the problem AFTER it has sickened and killed consumers. Transnational corporations will try to transfer liability to the farmer so they do not lose their reputations or have to pay for lawsuits. There was even a conference scheduled in 2009 addressing how to pass the blame to farmers.

Conference to address food-borne illness litigation
www.meatingplace.com...

“The conference will cover topics such as aligning damage assessments/expectations with the outcomes from recent resolved litigation; managing an outbreak effectively to minimize shareholder and reputational risk afterwards as quickly as possible; and how to measure and prove actual control of various players in the movement of contaminated food to accurately assess apportionment of liability.

Here is what they mean by "Risk Assement"

“There is a small chance that mad cow disease.. (BSE), is already in this country, according to a risk assessment released today by Harvard University. The risk assessment concluded that even if BSE had entered this country, it wouldn’t become a major public health problem, although human illnesses could occur”.Harvard Risk Assessment 12/3/2001

That is the “scientific basis” behind the USDA ban on 100% BSE testing at Creekstone Farms and mandating “less than 1 percent [40000 per year] of slaughtered cattle to be tested for BSE." The agency contends that more comprehensive testing doesn't guarantee food safety and may produce a false positive that alarms consumers.” Of course if you do not test you will not find the disease..... " Note The UK KNOWINGLY shipped BSE contaminated bonemeal to the USA for use in cattle feed AFTER it was banned in the UK. They justified it by saying the International Trade Organization was informed...

These people who want to control of the world are pros at manipulating people. , TPTB have OWNED the press for a hundred years. Ever since JP Morgan bought up all the important newspapers in 1917. Rosa DeLauro's hubby Stanley Greenberg is a pollster, strategist and master manipulator of the public and “...specializes in research on globalization, international trade...” ..Republican pollster Frank Luntz says "Stan Greenberg scares the hell out of me. He doesn't just have a finger on the people's pulse; he's got an IV injected into it. ilf.ndi.org...

His company, Greenberg Carville Shrum directed Campaigns in 60 countries

“As a hired gun strategist, Greenberg—a seasoned pollster and political consultant—has seen it all. In his memoir, he recounts his work with President Bill Clinton, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, Bolivian president Gonzalo Sanchez de Lozada, and South African president Nelson Mandela. Through his experiences aiding the leaders in pushing their visions for better and clearer domestic and international policies, Greenberg offers an insightful examination of leadership, democracy, and the bridge between candidate and constituency... macmillanspeakers.com...

THAT is the type of talent we are up against.

We know thanks to Eustace Mullins and his research on the Federal Reserve, that when the Federal Reserve Act did not pass the first time TPTB fielded a third party candidate to guarrantee the democrats "the party of the people" would win. They then had a DEMOCRAT instead of a republican sponsor the bill and changed it to look pallatable. As Warburg said, The idea was just to get the bill passed "we can change it later guys"

Actually TPTB backed ALL three candidates but they wanted to switch control from the republicans to the democrats to dupe the people into think there was a "change" and the "new bill" was NOT the old bill. We have been paying for that mistake ever since.

It will be a very up hill battle and I do not think we will be allowed to vote for anyone who is not already in the bankers pockets. I have been trying to get people to wake up to what is actually going on.

"Banks typically have 3% of their assets in cash in order to meet customer needs. Since 1960, banks have been allowed to use this “vault cash” to satisfy their reserve requirements. Today, bank reserve requirements have fallen to the point where they are now exceeded by vault cash, which means lowering reserve requirements to zero would have virtually no impact on the banking system. US banks are already operating free of any reserve constraints. The graph below shows reserve requirements falling to zero over the last fifty years....
US banks operate without Reserve

I am assuming you under stand what fractional reserve is other wise a good article:
Origins of the Fractional Reserve system

Here is a short but good history on the bankers take over
The Money Machine

and another history
The History of The Banking Industry

The key to understanding what is happening is to understand fractional reserve banking and how it concentrates wealth and power into the hands of a very few. This money and the power that goes with it is used to control whole countries.

"There is no indication that American public opinion, for example, would approve the establishment of a super state, or permit American membership in it. In other words, time - a long time - will be needed before world government is politically feasible... This time element might seemingly be shortened so far as American opinion is concerned by an active propaganda campaign in this country..."

Allen W. Dulles (cfr) from a UN booklet, Headline Series #59 (New York: The Foreign Policy Association., Sept.-Oct., 1946) pg 46.

Interesting info on Dulles, Rockefeller and the JFK murder: educationforum.ipbhost.com...

Allen W Dulles the longest serving (1953–61) Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, a member of the Warren Commission and one of the directors of the J. Henry Schroder bank. His older brother, John Foster Dulles was the Secretary of State.

Investigative authors, John Loftus and Mark Aarons suggest Dulles was one of the worst traitors to the USA in history, creating a network among Nazi corporations, American oil, and Saudi Arabi. The Rockefellers had exclusive rights to Saudi Arabian oil at that time. In 1939 a "Drug Trust" alliance was formed by the Rockefeller empire and the German chemical company IG Farben Auschwitz, the largest mass extermination factory in human history, was a 100% subsidiary of IG Farben.

Wiki on Dulles

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I watched the whole debate and I was happy to see that out of all of the response, Ron Paul got the most periods of ovation for his responses. I don't think that there was a single thing that he said that didn't receive cheers from the crowd.

I have supported Paul since early 2009, but I can say that I sometimes feel like there is no hope of him getting into office. At the same time I feel that our ONLY hope is if he gets into office.

Thomas Jefferson reincarnated IMHO. Three cheers for the Constitution, four cheers for liberty, and five cheers for freedom.

Ron Paul 2012. You can bet I'll be on the campaign trail right along with him.

Im sure he won the debate.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

So then how do we fix this type of banking so the wealth isn't allocated to the 1% while the 99% toils?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join