It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No resistance in "cold-blooded" U.S. raid: Pakistan officials

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

IT DOESN"T MATTER!!!!!

It simply doesn't matter... dude signed his "break in and kill me" warrant a long time ago...

so tired of this argument...

btw... we recently got a chance to see some of the stuff on his computer at the time of the raid...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cfe6987a3fd.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-5-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's more than embarrassment. In the grand plan, Pakistan is but another obstacle on the path to controlling the gas/oil/water pipelines to Asia.

Yes, they've been allies, but hell, look what we do to former allies all the time. Would you be comfy with a track record like ours if you were our ally? Yes, we've been pouring billions into that country for roads, schools, and Sesame Street and as WikiLeaks showed money it turns out may well have armed the tribes fighting allied forces in Afghanistan.

So allies? Yes, but only because they had to be controlled until we were ready for them, and it's looking like that's about now. They're in the crosshairs and they know it. That's the big and simple picture. So of course they're going to go into both offensive and defensive mode. They've already been unhappy with the drone attacks and the Afghanistan border skirmishes and with criticism of their ability to control their nukes. This for them may well be the final straw.

Just take a look around. The back and forth's already well underway.

Afghan ministry says Pakistan should have known bin Laden was [there].
Pakistan warns America not to stage any more raids.

These are but two of the early volleys. There are probably more I've missed but I've been slacking in watching for them, but rest assured there will be more. Watch for them.

And oh, by the way, our local news actually had a story on about the billions we send Pakistan today. They've never done, and the people are mad...as intended. I suspect we'll be seeing a ratcheting up of these types of stories as the sentiment needs to turn against Pakistan, because seeing as they're on the path to our goal...they have to bow down or go down.
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The only thing i seen was they wasting more tax payers money and losing millions of dollars worth of our equipment and killed the wealthy bunny mans gardeners

Uncle Benny's been dead since 2001

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. Of all the countrys to complain about killing in cold blood. Pakistans history is full of nothing but cold blooded murder, from the top to the poorest farmer. Remember the saying he who lives glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Their house is made of pure glass.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I am not siding with anyone i am just stating that your country is the biggest terrorist,and that is a FACT.
You can close your eyes to that but its not going to go away.And i may be high but it doesn't stop me from seeing the truth

Atleast its better than having sand in your vagina

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Now all of the sudden Pakistan is wanting the United States look like the bad guys in this past weekend's raid to kill bin Laden.

We've given these ingrates $Billions and they're wanting to say we killed these people in cold-blood? I'm sorry but this was just a sentence being carried out and, unlike them, our SEALs know the difference between an unarmed person and an armed one.

They got caught with their pants down and now they're going to try and turn everything around to make the US look bad in the world's eyes.

EDIT: I'm so irritated after reading this article, I cana't even think of anything to say that will be within the T &C policies here at ATS. I'm going to go smoke a cigarette or two.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/5/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

lol we paid em they should support our murderous criminal fascist regime...
I dunno man sounds like your in the mafi to me.
but hey ra ra ra go Seals I'm sure those men will never doubt that they put their lives at risk for the greater good of their country. Or regret killing unarmed men and women for the political gain of your fascist masters.

edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
i am glad OBL is dead, who wants to stick their head up and claim to be #1 now. I hope a special ops team goes in and takes them out. why aren't the pakistanis the bad guys for hiding this guy for years

Why should you or anybody else be glad for someone being dead or killed?
Whatever that person has done.
For the #1 part that you say, I must tell you that having something to keep you back keeps things in balance.
A monarchy is never good, except maybe in one or two exceptions throughout history.
Do you really think that the us doesnt hide bad guys?
Every country does it for some reason or another.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

This would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. Of all the countrys to complain about killing in cold blood. Pakistans history is full of nothing but cold blooded murder, from the top to the poorest farmer. Remember the saying he who lives glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Their house is made of pure glass.

See: History of the United States. Or pretty much any country for that matter. What's in the past is in the past.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
this was just a sentence being carried out

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Pakistan lies the best. They have been caught with their hands in the terrorists' cookie jar; playing both sides of the fence. They are spinning for dear life about now! They have dreams of the Taliban flashing before their scaled eyes.

The Muslim jihad operation in India was planned and carried out from Paistan, too. Everyone who has a reason to lie will lie these days and so it's hard to believe anyone.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Pakistan have not loyalties toward any nation but the ones that support their Islamic views, US is not one of them, the only reason US pay briberies to Pakistan with tax payer dollars is to keep the nation' government from collapsing, our tax payer dollars pay for the training of their military that without that money will turn against their own in a hart bit, now a with nuclear arsenal in their hands that can become a headache for the rest of the world.

edit on 5-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You can't be both mad that they killed him, AND claim it is a hoax.

Ah. The flip-flopping trying to figure out which one is the way to go is awesome.

But best of all....that Pakistan's officials are claiming that it really was Osama and never considering that it might be a hoax.....well that's soooooooo interesting in and of itself.

BWHAHAHAHAAHA.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The world's most wanted criminal was found living the good life 750 yards from their national military academy...

It's obvious certain elements within Pakistan were complicit, and Pakistan is desperately trying to sweep that under the rug.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The other reason the Pakastani's are miffed is the fact they did'nt see the choppers coming. With the India/Pakistan fued still hot, sure looks bad to have such a hole in their defences exposed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
The other reason the Pakastani's are miffed is the fact they did'nt see the choppers coming. With the India/Pakistan fued still hot, sure looks bad to have such a hole in their defences exposed.

Yeah but they were super silent stealth copters from 2025! Can't blame Pakistan for overlooking them. Bin Laden himself probably didn't know they were 100 ft above his head

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Chicago Tribune article-Pakastani's have doubtsreply to post by FOXMULDER147

True, as the story goes until it changes once again they were advanced helicopters. I read an article today which stated some of the citizens now have doubts about the ISI's capibilties. Will try to find it. By the way were the choppers really from 2025
?
edit on 5-5-2011 by JMech because: to add link

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

Ok, if you were in charge how would you have gone about it?

Seriously, I am tired of all this negativity towards our actions taken against OBL. If you are going to complain about our methods, then draw up another plan in order to stop him. By all means, present a case to us that would actually work to bring that mad mans activities to a halt.

he should have been arrested and tried in a court of law.
convient he died. dead men dont talk....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Let us get facts straight for a second.. If 'Osama' was actually 'Killed' in this raid then it was in 'Cold Blood' and that is fact.. it was an 'Assassination' End of story..

Now,

Throughout these past Ten years.. what threat has Osama Been? now that is is reportedly 'Dead' do you feel safer? what exactly has changed? are there not other 'Terrorist' still at large? indeed..

There has been no 'Proof' that Osama was behind 9-11 tell me if i'm wrong but isn't the judicial system 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty'.. even Saddam had a "Trial"

he was unarmed.. they could have easily taken him into custody.. yet instead Bloodshed... for what reason?

there have been reports of the FBI saying there is no evidence that links Osama to 9-11.. so why now?

the story played out like a Hollywood movie.. the seals swooped in on ropes.. raided the compound.. the last place they looked.. there was the shadow man himself..Two Kill Shots.. Justice Upon the World..

Whoever believes that i truly feel sorry for

Please get this straight now before anyone attacks me i'm not condoning any 'Killing' be it 'terrorist' or 'War' i'm not holding Osama in high regard... yet understand America trained him.. supported him and gave him guns and money..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Umm... Bin Laden declared war on the US. He was the enemy leader. The US don't need any 'proof' to kill him. They are utterly justified under the Laws of War.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is hilarious

On one hand you have a bunch of people saying the US never killed Bin Laden

On the same hand, pretty much the same people are saying "He wasnt armed"

You people are hysterical.

I don't care if he was armed or not. He's dead. As he should be.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join