It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Proof Released :Final set of memos on UFO alien landing in 1947 from FBI Vault (PHOTOS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
For all the skeptics:
final set of documents just released by FBI says Three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico and 3ft human-like bodies of the aliens among the remains of the UFO landing.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Very interesting, but my only thought on these types of images is that it's from somebody reporting it to somebody else. There's nothing saying that the person was lying or that the person taking the report dramatized it for some reason or another.

I hope they are real. And I must say, the US & UK disclosing all of these files for the public, just adds to the growing suspicion that we're being prepared.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

for X sake. This has been covered to no end. This is a report made by the SAC (special agent in charge). The first image clearly states :

for the information of the Bureau this is to advise that on July 7, 1947 xxxxxxx Stamford, Connecticut, appeared at the Stamford Resident Agent's office and furnished the following information

no, I don't expect you to have read the other threads on this as I don't expect you to actually use SEARCH.

But I do expect you to actually READ the information you posted. The first damn line explains this is a report, they have to file reports, no matter what whackjob comes in, it has to be written and recorded.

Gawd

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What is "proof released"? I see more than one memo that talks about a man-made remote-controlled flyiing disk. There's no "proof" there other than kids playing around with remote controlled toys.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Link to the vault......

Seems like bogus

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i wish the actual records that were posted were read. They are talking about a 2' in diameter disc and never even mention little humanoid beings. or any life form whatsoever. They talk about some kids finding another in california, but that is a far cry from ET. For what its worth, im not debunking UFO, ET, IFO, interdemesional Beings, or whatever as i do believe they exist and have been here, but this article isnt talking about it. Unless something happend and you linked the wrong article.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The papers even say these discs are radio-controlled atomic bombs in orbit, from Russia!!!

That would mean ANY space programs are older than previously announced?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting, especially the letter to Hoover saying "we shouldn't let the press know" (paraphrasing).

Doesn't it seem wisest for you to forbid papers -- (No, not forbid -- but ask the cooperation of all papers)to keep all news of those discs out of the news until you are sure just what they are and where from.

And 54 years later, well....people are still wondering.

In one of the other docs it says a bunch of teens were laughing about the excitement, and that the informant had the "distinct" impression that they had been or knew someone who had been involved in making the thing, which was only 2' in diameter, and made of known substances like aluminum and galvanized.

Cool bit of digging! Unfortunately the so-called photos are all the same, and have no size reference or background. What do you make of it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me.
Someone punked the fbi.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

It's not a "hoax", it's a crazy person who told a special agent something which was written down and kept. Nobody believed it or did anything about it. And this is extremely, obviously, insanely clear if you so much as SKIM the document, so it's beyond me why these worthless reports of random members of the public telling the FBI stories about aliens keep showing up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The image of the UFO looks like a Stargate...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
As pointed out by phishy , this has been done and done and there nothing to it .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And many more

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There are many threads about this topic (as posted above), so please keep on discussing it on one of those threads.

Thread closed.

top topics

join