It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was OBL in a uniform, Pakistani to be exact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
By now there are no doubt hundreds of OBL discussions of different flavor and soon if not already He will be old news.
There are questions, too many questions about the manner in which things went down.
Keep this in mind and remember this IS a conspiracy website.
Now I will not say i have read the story or heard it from a best friend, who is reputable.
I would simply show myself to be guessing at best, because you all know as well as i do, WE will never truly know.
Now imagine with me that this could actually be bigger than we thought, and it is the big story.
Just what if, Osama was a high end official for the Pakistani army and had his own forces, plain clothes, like our own special forces pretty much dress as they want.
Now the question is why so much time to decide not to publish the OBL death photo??
I would like to present the idea, OBL was in a Pakistani uniform.
The big story now is that "OUR" relationship with Pakistan is better than no relationship.

Was the long time it took to decide to release said photo, because "they" have been looking for a way to reliably fool everyone with a photoshopped photo of OBL, and they have decided it just couldn't be done?
Was the ugly Birth certificate just a test run on the American public?
Maybe we could look into this "Theory" once again I have no "reason" it is just a conspiracy for now.
Not to mention there may have been an American helicopter protecting OBL and was shot down, but that will be another thread.
Remember, these are just "conspiracy theories", that we will never know the answer to....
In the interest of national security, of course.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Good conspiracy topics g146...

My questions:

If the raid really took place and they recovered a 'treasure trove' of intelligence, what happens if they find a direct connection between Bin Laden and Pakistan running interference for him?

Like you asked, was he in a uniform? (Probably not but still...)

Are we preparing to cut Pakistan at its knees and needed a back story to make the world believe this?

We are excellent at mission creep it seems so are we just laying the ground work to expand even further into Pakistan?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

If we did find a treasure trove of intel, "WE" wwill never know.
It will fall into a political crack deeper than wherever OBL's body was dumped.
When intel is used, they will say it came from another source.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Chances are at 1:30 a.m. he might have been in his PJs, but hey, you never know.

Many believe Pakistan has been involved from day 1, with OBL's bunch, with 9/11, with terrorist funding. And remember all the interesting things WikiLeaks has had to say about the two Pakistans.

9/11 may begin and end in Pakistan
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

There's a piece to the puzzle!
Though we may never know, it doesn't hurt to build the model.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think that OBL was in some lingerie and high hills...now that is just as arbitrary as a Pakistani uniform...and probably more plausible

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Dunno bro,
He's livin in the hills with a bunch of rough and tumble guys, he misses his 40 or so wives and needs to feel a soft touch so he wears some silkies for a bit.
It's plausible too.

But that would have been years ago.
He has had at least 1 wife for the past 5 years.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

There are many old threads here linking factions within the ISI and the Pakistani government to 9/11. Tons of info, if you want to go digging. Same for WikiLeaks.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Agreed, but i wanna just keep this in the conspiracy theory area, not conspiracy fact.
I can get a theory, you know as well as i do, conspiracy fact even when proven doesn't go far.
The msm just invents something else and we go after it like a dog on a squirrel.
Maybe i will dig, hopefully i won't have 50 browsers open on a tangent, ....like last time.

Attention has never been my strong suit.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Ha, know the feeling about the browsers, but, well without a photo or a body or a Navy Seal breaking silence, this theory's about him being in a Pakistani military uniform probably not going to get very far.

But parts of it are certainly within the realm of possibility.

top topics

join