It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a shattered goddess (Part 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In the Valley Of The Eternal Moon, a woman now sits in a wheel chair. Upon an old porch, overlooking an abyss. To some it would seem, a beautiful land, but the woman knows the truth. Its a waste land. Within this waste land though, the woman sees beauty. Rolling hills of green, old willow trees, and a beautiful black lake overlooking the landscape surrounding it. The moon is high, never wavering to let the sunlight touch, this beautiful surreal landscape, where the trees have moss growing upon them, and the trees appear to be dying, and the clouds look silver, among the blue starry skies. This woman loves this land and, the people whom live upon it too. They welcomed her, and have made her life a blessing to live within the hardest of times that she has seen in her life. So perhaps now, its time for optimism on the world of love. For the woman has seen things, no mortal shall dare hear of from above. The Heavens cry, and the Earth shakes, the woman has now found her place. Sighing with chagrin, as she is led back in, into her old cottage, that looks more like a den. Dressed in humble settings, and seeming somewhat more dead then alive, the young woman would lift herself from the wheel chair, onto the red bed sheets she had to buy. The bed was a one person bed, big enough for two though, against the wall it lay with her bedside table to the right of it too. Smiling softly, as the lands doctor fixed her up, she would fall asleep and begin to dream amuck. Of all the things, that she had been told. Love, love was what had been told. To a man with whom she had never known. But alas her dreams, gave way to pain. The uncertainties of life, and if she would crack some day. She feared hurting, the ones whom had shown her such kindness and finess like before. So the young woman opened her eyes and decided to make her stand within the world. She would follow her destiny to where ever it may land her.

The moral of the story, is that life, no matter how perfect it can seem, fills you with doubt. To know things is to have responsibility and you must have no doubt in order to go through life and full fill your destiny. No matter how scary it may seem.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 5-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Word error

edit on 5-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be about Sheen's girlfriend.

Just a jest.
edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: see above

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

-_- If your going to to write something in response to my story make it polite or don't type anything at all.

Editting: If its a jest its cool. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just saw you re edit it.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Adding something

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Very haunting,

Im not really a big follower of poetry but somehow yours seems dark, It seems like its a way of excercising demons rather than feeding them which is good

Im sure whatever doubts and uncertainties you have youll overcome them, if life wasnt a challenge what would be the point (or where would be the fun
)

I hope you write more of these, I love a good puzzle and that is what you now are my new poetic friend

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

1 feel not be shattered
somewhat its all a dream

Something that we all have tried
growing as a team

Even in the earliest of days
affection and love were challenged

To fully understand it all internally
you must seek balance

Seems times are hard and may
take time to be better

Just remember personalities sometimes
change like weather

Keep your heart and mind
protected well

Trying to understand love
can seem like hell

Secret is, love yourself before you love another
this will help prevent you any wasted time and suffer

Believe it or not many been there before
its hard to deal with loss of love when you only wanted more

Noticed some threads you started and energy seems low
concentrate on whats good for you and let the rest go

Hearts are happy and hearts get sad
but do your best not to let it drive you mad.

Good luck

edit on 5/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

LOL It was kind of meant to be haunting. But as crazy as this sounds thats my happy place that I just described up there. At least it is within the own confines of my mind. I'm a very spirtual person but I'm also rather dark minded. I focus on the negatives to try and better my life and the life of others. If I have something interesting come up in my life again I may continue the story of the shattered goddess. Progressing her either towards a happy life or a very dark one >,> But yeah, I'm glad you liked my work ^-^ Not many people like dark works of poetry that weave a story all its own.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

XD Energy is low because I exhausted myself helping a friend yesterday. But yeah... thanks ^_^ I loved your somewhat dark yet enlightening poetry. It reminds me of the way I write my poetry. I gave you a star btw. Cause I love works of art like that ^_^ Thanks for your encouraging work of art and words.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Rishiana, you are welcome and 1 hopes you can overcome this that has gotten you down and rebalance for the better.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

In due time, in due time ^_^ Otherwise, writing these stories has helped make me feel abit better.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Are you okay? You write deeply and from the heart but it seems very disturbed to me. Hope you are okay.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BuddyHarper

Mhmmm nothing is ever okay unless you work things out to the end. I'm fine and alive though. In my own opinion you must work till you find your place. Thats what I'm doing now ^_^

top topics

join