It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the rapture will not be may 21. 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here's my prediction; the rapture WON'T occur on June 5th 2011.

Just a random date I thought I'd throw out there but, when the rapture doesn't happen on that date, you will all recognize me for the great prophet that I am.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I vote ban Jesus. I happen to know that Jesus doesn't know when the rapture is so this Jesus is a fraud. I think posting that the rapture is not May 21 is a hoax and hoaxers get banned so BAN JESUS!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

who are you to say i am only a man

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

wow, you are not very nice now are you

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

i am omni-present so i can be in the south east or hanging out in Maui

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

no; nothing to do with that dream, but maybe another. i do work in mysterious ways

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

man stop riding my coat tails get your own prophecey
edit on 5-5-2011 by jed001 because: no reason

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
Please STOP all the prediction nonsense.Whatever is going to happen will not happen on the date that you glory seekers are giving.When a date is given it is interfering with the destiny of those who are meant to be a pert of the event.So the forces will not allow it to manifest and materialise. Stop makes Fools of yourselves by giving dates of disaster events.You are acting like the boy who cried wolf.
edit on 5-5-2011 by 1Starman because: correction of mistake

Hanging out in the predictions forum again?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

actually i am trying to sound like the boy who did not cry wolf

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

when the time comes to pass you shall have all the proof you need

Tell me when it will be then. You have given no information at all, so sorry but your words mean nothing to me unless you turn water into wine right in front of me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

what sort of wine do you like

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Red, nothing newer than 2000. Hook a fellow child of the almighty god up!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanchatron

thank you, and when your time comes you will receive all that you deserve

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ahh damn.

So I guess we have to wait till September 25th then? I know, you wanted just one more summer and a few days to get over the end of summer bash hangover. Can't say I blame you!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

a little nudge in the right direction can make a world of difference

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

,Matthew 24:36,......Regarding that date NO MAN will know , not the angels in heaven not even Jesus , but only the Father.

Mark 13:32

The bible says,no man ,not even JESUS knows the time,date,or hour,except God,also it says,if man quotes a date,Luke 21:8 - And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many will come in my name saying that I am Messiah, and that the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them!

Scripture teaches that there are false prophets in the church and they may speak the truth in many areas. They may be completely sincere ministers and teachers, but they still mislead. There is however a very specific warning that Christ focuses on here. Those who are going to be misleading the church in the end times will proclaim that Jesus is the Messiah and that the time (of His return) draweth near. The "time draweth near" is referring to his promised return for them, just as it does in Matthew 24.

The words for "Draweth near" in the Greek (sunelauno eggidzo) means to be near at hand, and paints the picture that the time of His return is intently imminent, or that it could happen at any moment. Jesus warned His followers, when those who claim to be speaking in the name of Jesus say that his return is imminent, (could happen at any moment) do not follow them.JESUS TOLD THIS TO HIS DISCIPLES.............

There are prerequisites to His return, as He proceeds to clarify. He said very boldly that when teachers in the church at the end of the age say that the return of Christ is imminent, do not go after them; Do not follow their teachings. He then tells them that many things will happen that will terrify most people, but that even then, the end is not imminent. He goes on to describe the days of Satan's vengeance that will cause Christ’s followers to be persecuted and killed. He speaks further of the signs in the sun, moon, and stars; The shaking of the powers of the heavens, and in verse 27 He says that after the powers of the heaven are shaken, THEN they will see Him coming in power and great glory.So don't fear,if you are saved,just look up time draws near,be ready,are you? false teachers to mislead people and use the Bible to teach you lies: ...because they are reading it to the way they want it to be.Only GOD knows. Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh."So Jesus is saying that no man knows the day, or the hour, only the father. So that anyone who presumes to know the day or the hour is making an unbiblical presumption. But there are many people who try to explain away," this, no man knows the day or the hour," and try to proclaim that they do know the day or the hour. But they fall in that category of false prophets."
[Matthew 23-24 ,2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.So,please don't believe these date setters,only God knows,don't follow these people up..........

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i got youre the person who makes all the doomsday theories and you changed your mind on may 21

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

now did you cut and paste all that. if you know all of that off the top of your head that is impressive
edit on 6-5-2011 by jed001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

i have never claimed to make a doomsday theory in my life

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

They probably don't have to pay for the bill board ad till June.

Its the smart thing to do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join