It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the rapture will not be may 21. 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Damn...I just gave all my good sh+t away....wonder if I can get it back...help Mr. Jesus...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by prettygentle

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

How does Jesus know when to return, when even he doesn't know the day or the hour, as he himself says?

How is it possible that christians "overlook" this "small" detail here and still claim he is God?

How can God not know when the Hour is?

Are you guys (the "paulians") playing stupid on purpose? I am seriously asking here.
edit on 20/5/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: Because I can.

I've wondered that myself, but I'm thinking (and this is JUST a thought)... When Jesus said those words He was physically here on earth? Still in His human form? Right. So, maybe, at that time when He spoke those words He really didn't know. He didn't know yet. But once His work on earth was finished and He returned to sit at the right hand of God, maybe THEN it was revealed to Him. Know what I'm saying?

Ah, yeah, the only problem with this is the christian CLAIM (the creed of their belief), that Jesus was indeed God AND Man AT THE SAME TIME.
He wasn't man then "became" God - according to christian doctrine he ALWAYS was God, took the human form WHILE STILL BEING GOD. Inevitably, he should have KNOWN that.

I'm sorry that my answer was not good enough for you. If you want a more direct answer, why don't you ask God yourself?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygentle

Don't know why are you jumping here ... I just explained that according to christian doctrine of the trinity, Father is God, Son is God and Holy Spirit is God, yet they are not three Gods but One God.
So, no matter what form or shape God takes (e.g. a human, like Jesus) he is STILL GOD. God cannot stop being God. Thus, even if God took human form, according to the said doctrine he should have still been ALL KNOWING.
So, no excuse for Jesus not to know the Hour. Unless he was NOT GOD, what we are trying to tell you guys for over 1400 years now ...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

It sure looks that way now. It is approximately 12:24A.M. May 21, 2011 and things here seem as normal as every other day. This whole thing was a publicity scam for fame and money started by Harold Camping.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
i have decided to give mankind another chance. the rapture will not be may 21, 2011 and for all the doubters out there when this comes to pass you will know who I am.

I am predicting that when this comes to pass, no one on here will know or even care to know who you are. Nice narcissistic delusion
Try harder IMO

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

my prediction came true, be prepared for my next earth shattering prediction

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Tell me when it shall fall, Lord.

SeraphNB

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
read it all before you ignore or judge

i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or are you crazy for living the life you live? is the little voice in your mind really your voice and if it is why is that little voice so quick to judge other people that live life totally different than yours! judge me if you would like and question my vision its fine! i dint have all the answers and I'm not telling you how to live your life, I'm telling you what i have seen! do what you will with it but when you die will there be a smile on your face as there will be on mine? i will die knowing that it will not be the end for me!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join