It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
reply to post by Arken

This is great. This guy is credible. I just hope he doesn't have some mysterious 'accident'. This has happened to far too many of the 1st hand witnesses.

Maybe not Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik directly, but his "Deep Throat"...
As I said in a previous post, take a look or stay tuned during next weeks or months if a TOP GENERAL is found died or suicide misteriously.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Arken

This is great. This guy is credible. I just hope he doesn't have some mysterious 'accident'. This has happened to far too many of the 1st hand witnesses.

May I ask why you think he is credible? If I told you that I was Undersecrety of Defense for Intelligence under Clinton but you could not find it written anywhere other than my own words, would you still believe me?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just finished listening to the interview with Dr. P & AJ, and for me it only confirms POWERFULLY that this insanity has got to end. Sick can not even describe the feeling in the pit of my stomach knowing that the horror and deception inflicted on the American public and our military after 9-11, that the idea of AGAIN using this CRIME to manipulate the emotions of the people in some sort of bizzare, poorly written, unbelievable "phycho-drama" is beyond adding insult to injury.

It makes perfect sense to me why Dr. P would choose the AJ show as one of his forums to get his message out there. AJ is a popular alternative news source, and reaches a large audience, ( and for the record, I say, "Right On" Alex Jones for years of good work, heart and dedication to the greater good.) Do you really think that interview could have occured in MSM? My impression of why the Dr. is for now withholding the name of the general is because he has some loyality and/or respect for the military and empathy that it has really been those men and women that have given their BLOOD for this ridiculous, greedy nightmare. He is prepared to give the generals name under oath if asked, but why should he betray his confidence until there is no other choice, and in the end, that general was taking orders by ruthless, unethical criminals.

We are at the final table, short stacked against a bully, are we gonna get blinded out and loose quietly, or go for it!? This is a game to TPTB, and the sooner we get that collectively, the better. A chip and a chair, ALOT of heart, anything is possible. May the Force be with us......group hug.......

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

reply to post by Arken

Maybe not Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik directly, but his "Deep Throat"...
As I said in a previous post, take a look or stay tuned during next weeks or months if a TOP GENERAL is found died or suicide misteriously.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

What would you consider a "Top General?" would it be any General? Would they have to be at least a 1-star, 2-star, 3-star, 4-star? Active duty or retired? Joint Chief's level or Wing/Division level? Since there are somewhere around 5,000 retired generals right now, that would mean they die pretty regularly...just sayin'...
Since we're on the subject, what is your definition of a "Top General" and/or is it the same as "Top Government Insider?" What do you use to classify someone as being "Top?"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by USAF8307

Since we're on the subject, what is your definition of a "Top General" and/or is it the same as "Top Government Insider?" What do you use to classify someone as being "Top?"

Hopefully no one else will have to lose their life. We will know it, when we see it, if we pay attention.
edit on 9-5-2011 by MountainLaurel because: grammer

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Hopefully no one else will have to lose their life. We will know it when we see it if we pay attention.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure I like the idea that "we"ll know it when we see it." I mean, with that statement, you will be able to turn just about any military death into the "find of the century." And if a "Top General" does die, how do you know it's not because he was about to leak the biggest secret we in the Air Force have which is about chemtrails?.. (just kidding of course...)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hmmm...that was really weird response......but yes, same principal with "chemtrails" you know it, when you see it.

I have no interest in finding something where there is nothing, quite the opposite actually.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Hmmm...that was really weird response......but yes, same principal with "chemtrails" you know it, when you see it.

I have no interest in finding something where there is nothing, quite the opposite actually.

It was? Weird? Huh. I guess perhaps you think it was weird because it appears you don't need to see evidence and you prefer to just go by intuition (as in you'll know it when you see it.) I, on the other hand, differ in that I prefer to actually see evidence. Sorry if that came across rude as I don't mean it to be, but verifying claims is part of my personality.
Oh, and no, you don't know chemtrails as there is no such thing. Take it from me who is a "Top Level Air Force Insider"...(whatever that Top word means to you...)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There are mountains of evidence to support that 9-11 was an inside job, and I can't imagine how any reasonable person could look at the facts and conclude otherwise? I use my common sense or as you may call it " intuition" to read between the lines of the "facts", and seek out knowledge and information.

If indeed you are an Air Force "insider" I find it particularly strange you would bring up "chemtrails" in this thread? Perhaps you read through some of my past posts and are aware that issue is important to me, and I have strong opinions about it, like I said, your responce was weird, and seemed more of a personal attack than a discussion on the topic of this thread.

Do you believe OBL was killed in a raid on May 1st, 2011?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I'm new to this site and while browsing through it, I found some posts on chemtrails and being that I'm a long-time Air Force vet, I found them interesting, especially since the other sites I visit have never discussed them but had become well aware of the civilian stories floating around out there, especially during my time in Italy. Anyway, it must have stuck in my head as I didn't know you were interested in them as well, but apologize for the coincidence.
As for evidence, I hate to disagree with you, but no, there is not a mountain of evidence. Not even a mole hill if you compare the evidence for a terrorist attack versus an inside-job conspiracy.
And to answer your question, I'm not sure if "belief" is the right word as far as my opinion on Bin Laden's death, but since I personally cannot prove it, I can only say that I am quite certain that he was killed in a raid a week ago.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sounds legit to me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's some information I have found, finally, on Dr. Steve Pieczenik from www.forbes.com

"Pieczenik worked for the State Department under Henry Kissinger and is supposedly still a consultant for the State Department, though their PR department was of no use tracking him down. The Defense Department said the last he worked for them was under President Jimmy Carter."

Doing a little more thorough check on Steve, I found an interesting reference to him from 1976 in a West Point Annual Report. He was listed as "Mr." (not Dr.) and he was working for the National Institute of Mental Health. Kissinger, his supposed boss, was Sec of State right in the middle of this time. Why was this not his reference in the West Point article? digital-library.usma.edu/libmedia/archives/ars/V1976.PDF

I am beginning to feel very confident that my assessment that Steve is not the "Top Government Insider" he was made out to be. In fact, even a more thorough check makes me wonder a lot about him...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum our brand new disinfo agent guys!
Welcome aboard! I'm ex-air force as well. You going to the national muster on July 30?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Who here has watched the 60 MINS interview with Obama over the "Osama" fiasco???

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Do you believe OBL was killed in a raid on May 1st, 2011?

Not in a million do i believe that little fairytale, and what an odd thing to, its almost like they copied the things from the book on sell, Team Navy Seals 6.

Which is by the way also based on the capture or death of bin laden.

As for bin laden death he died after 2001 or during 2001 due to multiple diseases he had.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Here is some actual info on Pieczenik I posted in the Skunkworks section.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone can quote it in full if they feel it adds to this discussion. There are a lot of links...

- mike

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

There is also the matter of Pieczenik being involved with the assassination of an Italian Prime Minister...

- mike

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Welcome to the forum our brand new disinfo agent guys!
Welcome aboard! I'm ex-air force as well. You going to the national muster on July 30?

Sorry, don't know anything about it. Musters are usually for Reservists and though I continue to get the AF Times, I haven't seen anything on it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike

Here is some actual info on Pieczenik I posted in the Skunkworks section.

Someone can quote it in full if they feel it adds to this discussion. There are a lot of links...

- mike

Thank you for the references. According to the ISPP.org site, this organization was founded by Jeanne N. Knutson and, you're right, I couldn't find the list of members. He may have had that title, which I would like to have personally, but that certainly doesn't make him a "Top Government Insider" or a current "US Official." I can also promise that level doesn't get involved with classified CIA information.
I also looked at your state.gov reference, did a search on his name and found nothing. US Institute of Peace is a private organization and, though established by Congress, would not be an organization where an individual would be in a position to have access to national security information.
To summarize your thoughts on Dr. Pieczenik, he may be well known (I disagree), but that doesn't mean he's "in the know."

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike
reply to post by subversivemike

There is also the matter of Pieczenik being involved with the assassination of an Italian Prime Minister...

- mike

That's what he (Pieczenik) says in a book that got little to no attention, but that doesn't mean there is any truth to it. I would also like to add that according to the reference you provided on the Italian assassination, he was a former crisis negotiator at the US State Department, yet one of the other references you provided, you stated he was the Asst. Deputy of State for Management. Which department do you think he actually worked for or do you have evidence to suggest he worked for both?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join