It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Finally, here is a link that discusses a "Top" Al Qaeda operative stating Bin Laden was very much alive and running the show. The difference between this article and the claim of Dr. P is that this case actually IS going to trial...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There's a possibility that Bin Laden is still alive but captured by USA and been sent to a private jail.

They can use him as a bait to Pakistan just in case of war.. lol ^^

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dr. Steve is on Coast to coast tonight
Link: www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
reply to post by Arken

This is great. This guy is credible. I just hope he doesn't have some mysterious 'accident'. This has happened to far too many of the 1st hand witnesses.

May I ask why you think he is credible? If I told you that I was Undersecrety of Defense for Intelligence under Clinton but you could not find it written anywhere other than my own words, would you still believe me?

He exists.

Existence:

1. to have being in a specified place or under certain conditions; be found; occur:
2. to have life or animation; live.

www.stevepieczenik.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Thank you for the references. According to the ISPP.org site, this organization was founded by Jeanne N. Knutson and, you're right, I couldn't find the list of members. He may have had that title, which I would like to have personally, but that certainly doesn't make him a "Top Government Insider" or a current "US Official." I can also promise that level doesn't get involved with classified CIA information.
I also looked at your state.gov reference, did a search on his name and found nothing. US Institute of Peace is a private organization and, though established by Congress, would not be an organization where an individual would be in a position to have access to national security information.
To summarize your thoughts on Dr. Pieczenik, he may be well known (I disagree), but that doesn't mean he's "in the know."

The info I provided was just some background to help with the conversation, that's all. I wasn't speculating. That being said:

-Jeanne Knutson was the founder of ISPP, but Pieczenik was a founding member on the board.
-The State Dept. link was just to show what falls under the Management branch of the State Department, it was not listing his name.
-The USIP was just a place he did some consultancy work. It was listed for background info.

No offense man, but as new ATSer, saying that "you promise" he wouldn't have access to CIA info is weak and has no factual backing. So such a promise, regardless of whether it was just a turn of phrase or not, doesn't really hold any water.

- mike

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That's what he (Pieczenik) says in a book that got little to no attention, but that doesn't mean there is any truth to it. I would also like to add that according to the reference you provided on the Italian assassination, he was a former crisis negotiator at the US State Department, yet one of the other references you provided, you stated he was the Asst. Deputy of State for Management. Which department do you think he actually worked for or do you have evidence to suggest he worked for both?

I see what you are saying a Pieczenik being a nobody, I really do, and you could very well be right. The fact that he was on Alex Jones' show is enough to throw up red flags in my mind.

But low-key guys, guys who do the dirty work, generally fly below the radar and move between offices. Maybe he had different titles for in-the-open concealment purposes.

The info I posted was just to help the discussion along. I try not to ascribe to theories without more info. I would say I have some hunches, but in the end, they mean little at this point.

- mike

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike

No offense man, but as new ATSer, saying that "you promise" he wouldn't have access to CIA info is weak and has no factual backing. So such a promise, regardless of whether it was just a turn of phrase or not, doesn't really hold any water.

- mike

Perhaps "I promise" was a bad choice of words, but they weren't really that far off.. The point that I really wanted to make, however, is that based on my 20+ years having a security clearance, I never once saw anyone with information that did not have a need to know. Case in point, I was responsibile for troop level accountability for the DoD in the summer of 2005 while assigned to an undisclosed location in the Middle East. If a Commander in Iraq were to ask me how many boots were on the ground in Afghanistan, he would not get that information (without showing me a "need to know."). And that's a pretty low level classification. Personally, if the current Under Secretary of State for Management told me something about Terrorism that had been classified by the CIA, I would doubt its authenticity as that position would not normally have a "need to know." That was especially true 30 years ago as if you remember, one of the reasons 9/11 was not stopped in advance was because the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, and the State Dept did not share information with each other.
Also, if you are going to call me out that my comment has no factual backing, I would just like to reiterate that my original point in this thread is that Dr. P is NOT a "Top Government Insider" that would have valuable access to current terrorism threats 20 years after leaving the State Dept, hence, the topic of this thread is entirely "weak and has no factual backing." I would hope that this website is as fair to those who are conspiracy theorists as it is to those who aren't.

edit on 11-5-2011 by USAF8307 because: Correct my initial statement.

edit on 11-5-2011 by USAF8307 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Steve Pieczenik apparently was in the gov intel loop at one time but has been out of it for a good long while. Wikipedia says he works or worked with Tom Clancy on the op center stuff. So we have an outsider who was once an insider who helps Clancy make thriller stuff up.

I have next to no trouble accepting that Pieczenik told Alex Jones the biggest cock and bull story in the world and knew enough to give it all the trappings and trimmings of the hush hush intel world.

If the thing was faked the news would be coming out in scuttlebutt from that close and closed community of spec ops vets. That is not happening.

What is sort of out in plain sight that no one is saying much about is that the Pakistan ISI was clearly holding OBL leash.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux

If the thing was faked the news would be coming out in scuttlebutt from that close and closed community of spec ops vets. That is not happening.

Not to mention that it's not coming out of Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Pakistan, or the millions of middle eastern Muslims...all of whom would like nothing better that to prove the United States wrong that we did not kill Bin Laden a week and a half ago. That is really the tell-tale sign that at least much of what has been reported through the media is factual since few people, outside of ATSers, seem to be disagreeing with the U.S. Government, including his own family.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by USAF8307

Like I said, I was just posting some background info. I really don't have a dog in this fight. Pieczenik might have been a sppok at some point, he might have even been a kind of Kermit Roosevelt, Jr. Who knows. It's not like that kind of info is generally made public.

Pieczenik = low-level petty spook looking for a little fame and fortune? Probable.
Pieczenik = super black-ops spook who went off-reservation to talk to Alex Jones in some sort of retribution plot or come-cleam moment? Possible.

You make a good case, but like your promise of a previous post, we have to take you at your word that you we 20+ years in the field. Please don't take that to mean you aren't welcome on ATS, just that when you make statements like that, without anything to back it up, people are going to question the validity of such statments.

Especially on a conspiracy website!

Stick around, you make lucid and compelling counter-points. And if there's something this site needs, it's a little lucidity.

- mike

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the honesty and feedback. Wish I could prove some things about myself to back up my statements, but don't quite know how to do it and otherwise, you're right that you should not believe me over anyone else.
If there's one thing I love though, is a good conspiracy theory. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe most of them, but it is fun to wonder "what if" sometimes.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike
, without anything to back it up, people are going to question the validity of such statments.

Especially on a conspiracy website!

- mike

Speaking of validity, and I apologize for getting off-topic for a moment, but how valid is the new survey section on ATS? To me, it would be like taking a poll of Obama's approval rating using only Democrats and then posting the results as if those mean something. I'll go over to that thread and ask the same question, but just wanted to point out that validity is something that doesn't appear to have much "validity" here. At least, not from what I've seen so far, but I would hope that can change.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This came out today in a UK paper.......

www.dailymail.co.uk...

sounds like one the photos described is one floating around the internet many of us have already seen and it's photoshoped.

more and more I read about this "operation" the more I'm convienced they definately took out the wrong guy!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
This came out today in a UK paper.......

www.dailymail.co.uk...

sounds like one the photos described is one floating around the internet many of us have already seen and it's photoshoped.

more and more I read about this "operation" the more I'm convienced they definately took out the wrong guy!

don't believe it...show me ..don't tell me

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Look at it this way......

those under the age of 45 right now are ignorant to what was shown and told to us 10 years ago immediately before and after 9/11; those over the age of 75 most probably can't remember alot. Those between the ages of 45 to 60 have brillant memories and we DO remember what was feed to us via media outlets over the years.

While watching a video of AJ's today, he re-hashed alot of that information but still failed to recall other vital pieces of info, eg: OBL's so-called elaborate bunker in Tora Bora, the fact that many of us know OBL was indeed left handed, was 6 foot 7 or thereabouts, was not a member of Al Qaeda but another known "organisation" (can't pronounce it properly), etc etc.

Now reading of Dr Judy Wood's info: www.drjudywood.com...

Can someone tell me what turns solid heavy steel in to dust? This is crucial because either OBL (if what many claim did 9/11) had some kind of super weapon we don't even know about........or

The WTC did NOT collapse, the steel turned to dust....and destroyed 1400 cars/trucks/vans from up to 7 blocks away from the WTC.

So who exactly are we after or if we really were looking in the right direction in the first place?

I have no doubt in my mind OBL died back in 2001 or thereabouts of natural causes. Trillions of dollars later, I strongly doubt OBL was even being hunted in Afghanistan. They took down an innocent man with some similarities that was obviously right handed and whose height did'nt come close to OBL by approx a foot in measure.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't buy it. AlQue agreed he is dead. Obama wouldn't risk the political fall out for a fake mission. We also ended up seeing the tail of a Top Secret helicopter.

Nah.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Dr. Steve Pieczenik on Coat to Coast, CONFIRM, AGAIN.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

"I have no idea," why Obama would do this, Pieczenik said of what he called a psychological operation (psy-op)-- the story of bin Laden being killed by US forces in Pakistan. Osama bin Laden was known to suffer from Marfan syndrome (a genetic disorder that dramatically shortens lifespan), as well as receiving kidney dialysis treatments. The storyline that bin Laden was alive in 2001 and attacked our country is a falsity, born out of the need for the US to create a boogeyman, and justify wars, he continued.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by USAF8307

Al Qaeda needed their war drums beating so I would'nt believe them when they alleged OBL was alive when he was'nt after 2001.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Why would you love for it to be true?
What possible benefit could there be if it was true?
What would you gain if it were true?
How would life for you be different if it were true?

Bin Laden didn't die in 2001.
9/11 was not a false flag op.

The truth is this. And it is obvious for anyone to see if they think logically and put aside all the bullsh** outthere conspiracy theories.

They knew what was going to happen on 9/11 prior to it happening. They let it happen however, so they can advance their agenda in the Middle East. This is obvious because the first place they hit was the Middle East. And it's virtually the only place the US military has been deployed in massive numbers since 9/11.

Bin Laden was killed when they say he was killed, but they knew were he was for years in advance. He was killed at an opportune time for the US government. Bin Laden no longer served them any purpose. There are only so many threats and videos they can release of his before it has no effect on people.
And as you can see, in the last few years attacks and thwarted attacks were not by Bin Laden, but by off shoots of al qaeda and stand alone groups. Bin Laden is no longer needed. The threat is coming from elsewhere.

It really is that simple people.
The conspiracy doesn't need to be far fetched and complicated.
It doesn't need to sound like a script for a B rated movie.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12

They knew what was going to happen on 9/11 prior to it happening. They let it happen however, so they can advance their agenda in the Middle East. This is obvious because the first place they hit was the Middle East. And it's virtually the only place the US military has been deployed in massive numbers since 9/11.

Bin Laden was killed when they say he was killed, but they knew were he was for years in advance. He was killed at an opportune time for the US government. Bin Laden no longer served them any purpose. .

May I ask what evidence you have about these two statements?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join