It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
If Steve R. Pieczenik turns up dead, missing or incarcerated, I guess that's just further confirmation that the jig is up.!

They're smarter then that... They'll either black-male him, and if that doesn't work,they have advanced weapons that can cause a fast acting cancer.

Or they will just run a few chemtrails over his house...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mommabean70

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
If Steve R. Pieczenik turns up dead, missing or incarcerated, I guess that's just further confirmation that the jig is up.!

They're smarter then that... They'll either black-male him, and if that doesn't work,they have advanced weapons that can cause a fast acting cancer.

Or they will just run a few chemtrails over his house...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307
Someone who hasn't worked for the U.S. Government since the Carter Administration over 30 years ago is hardly a "Top Government Insider." This is extreme propoganda and gross exageration that is posted to help boost a story that is otherwise without any merit whatsoever.

you must have missed the part where he has been working with the defense department as a consultant

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
PLEASE!...DOES ANYBODY HAS THE PICS OF THE CRASH OF FLIGTH 93???????I'VE BEEN LOOKING AND LOOKING TO THE PICS AND I DONT SEE ANY DEBRI ANYWERE,FROM THE 'PLANE' IS THERE ANY THAT ACCTUALLY SHOWS ANY????

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, not having much else to do on this rather dreary day, I've read almost every single post on this thread; only skipping over the back and forth about semantics. Bleah!

Anyway, the truthers have made points, the sock-puppets and shills have had their go, (so laughably obvious) and I am left more convinced than ever that whatever went down a few days ago in Pakistan, its going to be a long, hard journey before the truth is known.

Eventually, inevitably, the weight of deceit and corruption is going to get so heavy that it is all going to come crashing down. I'm hoping that day is not so far away, but neither am I holding my breath.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Well, not having much else to do on this rather dreary day, I've read almost every single post on this thread; only skipping over the back and forth about semantics. Bleah!

Anyway, the truthers have made points, the sock-puppets and shills have had their go, (so laughably obvious) and I am left more convinced than ever that whatever went down a few days ago in Pakistan, its going to be a long, hard journey before the truth is known.

Eventually, inevitably, the weight of deceit and corruption is going to get so heavy that it is all going to come crashing down. I'm hoping that day is not so far away, but neither am I holding my breath.

I know what you mean... I feel like the delay of train message I am getting from my government is just like what these 3 guys are experiencing from the conductors obnoxious attitude as to why am I still here waiting...

Warning, contains descriptive foul colorful metaphors as to why are you waiting on a train that is never coming.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's too late for JFK and it may be too late for this. I am personally appalled at what has happened and continues to happen. I am not an American but what happens with you happens with me and I am thoroughly fed up with it. Forget the spell correction , Now I remember, every time I post, spell correction tries to obfuscate what I am trying to say. Google maybe should be investigated. I had a pretty good English teacher. If your nation refuses to do something about all of this I hope someone else steps up to the bat. Just remember Canada is still a member of the Commonwealth and that is one basic stopping point for the North American Alliance. Another is Canadians armed with bows and arrows or what ever it may take. We are still free whatever your stupid take may be on the recent election.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by michial

Bows and arrows silently go through bullet proof vests like butter unlike bullets in Canada...
:-)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is it the same guy who created some Tom Clancy books? www.stevepieczenik.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

The difference between ATS and AJ is that ATP doesnt have to rely on false news stories to get people to come to their website and get money from advertisers. People are going to come here anyway to post or to read each others posts. AJ has to make a false stories in order to keep people coming to his web sites and listening to his radio shows. Big Difference.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's an interesting take titled "Osama bin Laden’s Useful Death" by Paul Roberts, formerly of the Wall Street Journal of all things. It puts into perspective how having him die now serves many purposes, all nefarious.

www.lewrockwell.com...

and another of his articles

www.lewrockwell.com...

I am inclined now to believe this whole thing that went down was a phony operation and Pakistan was probably in on it. Life is strange.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Question: Ok, what is your proof that Bin Laden died in 2001 and 9/11 was a false flag.

Answer: I don't actually have any proof.

Question: So why have you said that Bin Laden died in 2001 and 911 was a false flag.

Answer: A guy told me this.

Question: What proof did he show you of this.

Answer: Well, he just told me about it.

Question: So you believed him without seeing any proof?

Answer: Yes. he looked like he was telling the truth. Why would lie?

Question: So, who was this guy who told you.

Answer: I cannot disclose my source except to say he was a high ranking General.

Question: You need to tell us.

Answer I cannot tell you.

Case Closed.

Months later the generals name is leaked and Pieczenik confirms its him.

Question: General, Do you know this person who has made these claims about Bin Laden and 9/11 and also claims you are the source.

General: I have never seen or spoken to this man in my life. I have no idea who he is.

Case closed.

(People are getting excited about some guy who says some other guy told him a story.Jeez)

"jeeez" ?!?!
New rule. Anyone under the age of 28 should not post on anything relating to 9/11.
To trivialize this whistleblower is complete fluoride sheep ignorance

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No matter how much we dig for information,there is ten yrs worth of BS floating around in cyberspace concerning OBL and his complicity in 9/11.There is a lot of information pertaining to the US involvement or foreknowledge of the catastrophe,for instance.The war plans for invasion in Afghanistan were on George W Bush desk 2 days before 9/11.www.msnbc.msn.com...
The reason for the invasion was that the US believed the taliban would be a key figure in supporting the pipeline that was to be erected throughout the oil rich region,but after the taliban declined,war immensed.commdocs.house.gov...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Remember the Car Bomb in New York?? That was on May 2nd :

The alert was triggered when a street vendor saw smoke coming from a Nissan Pathfinder parked on 45th Street and Seventh Avenue at about 1830 (2230 GMT) on Saturday. MAY 2nd 2010
news.bbc.co.uk...

The Elite REALLLLY love May don't they??

I just found this 400 SOLDIERS PATROL HEATHROW!!?!? FOUR HUNDRED!!!! 5th May 2011
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shyster55

AJ makes up stories?
He might get tyrannical over his stories but unfortunately they are true and you are another sheep.

Bahhhhh

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
PLEASE!...DOES ANYBODY HAS THE PICS OF THE CRASH OF FLIGTH 93???????I'VE BEEN LOOKING AND LOOKING TO THE PICS AND I DONT SEE ANY DEBRI ANYWERE,FROM THE 'PLANE' IS THERE ANY THAT ACCTUALLY SHOWS ANY????

there was no plane. google image "pentagon before collapse". No plan either.
You also have to love "Lets Roll!" from flight 93. All bs. When is the last time you made a cell phone call 10,000 feet in air? Hahaha

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I think not...osama and his familly were in a deal with the bushes ( seeing that they are good family friends) that states that osama is to take the blame for 9/11 and other stuff, and he is to be kept safe...therefore i think that Osama died in 2007 due to kidney failure

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307
Top Government Insider," specifically Steve R. Pieczenik, is not a current government employee…

Of course he’s still a gov “employee”… once an insider always an insider…. You don’t get to create and run entire psyops and then quit. He’s currently running a psyop right now although for the first time he’s putting his “name” (not his face) on it for public consumption.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Anyone dig up anymore strongly sourced info on Pieczenik's background?

Who needs to… he’s done a good job explaining his background all by him self:

· CFR member
· Loves Bush Sr (Son of a Nazi collaborator)
· Loves Gen Petreaus (promoted by the Cheney neocons for leading the slaughter in Iraq with all the torture taking place under his watch).
· Loves Robert Gates (the guy you see in that staged situation room photo)
· Hates Admiral Mullen (The guy who disobeyed the neocons’ order to attack Iran and confronted Israel face to face regarding the same and may have prevented WWIII)
· Admitted murderer of a head of state. (Admits in the Telegraph that he played a key role in bumping off Italian prime minister Aldo Moro)
· Says he’s a successful private entrepreneur (would you ever invest millions in someone’s product or service if they didn’t have a face?)

· He says the CIA is 80% run by private mercenaries when the CIA and ALL western intelligence agencies are privately run.

And finally and I have many more of his admissions but for lack of interest:

He says that the psyop operation against the American public began with Bush Jr

Good grief… is this the best Intel Op that they’ve got? Looks like he’s finally been ordered by his desperate and scared private handlers to roll up his sleeves and personally hit the pavement and lead the charge against the American people with one of his most useless psyop creations of all time… and I’m looking at a small part of it right now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT
reply to post by shyster55

AJ makes up stories?
He might get tyrannical over his stories but unfortunately they are true and you are another sheep.

Bahhhhh [/quote)
Just because I dont believe every single word AJ says im a sheep? What about someone who believes everything he says with out researching it? What does that make them?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join