It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I agree with much of what you say....

I just have one question....

Who else could he have turned to? Who else would publish these scandalous claims?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

Thank you for your reply.

As Burn the Ships has already said, if your motivation is one of journalistic integrity then this exercise will serve us all well. As I said on another related thread my fear was that this potential witness would quickly be rubbished and his name tarnished by those with an agenda.

This guy is going to get alot of attention if his desire to testify materialises and a good and reliable bank of source information will prove invaluable to those seeking credible information.
edit on 5-5-2011 by eyestotheskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
sooooooo
who will TPTB target ???

This guy with the claims

or the Grand Jury participants ???

or both ???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One other thing I'd like to note - I don't know how many of the original anonymous (IP) posts arguing about the deletion were from here vs from other forums that had a similar link to the wikipedia article - but if you are ever trying to avoid deletion of a wiki article, the way to do so is providing links to reliable sources that verify information about the subject and talk about his importance, not just ridiculous spamming as was the initial response to the speedy deletion templates.

Even just posting something saying "I know good sources about this guy exist, and I'm working on finding them now" is enough to at least put a hold on the deletion processes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think they know we aren't falling for their crap anymore and they are worried.

I think this (UBL's death) was used to cover Obama's BC issue for one.

I also notice how they constantly mention "we conspiracy nuts" and if we don't get proof we will wreak havoc lol so they as I see it .....are preparing the people that believe everything the government does is good..... and it is we that are the goofballs.

What a world we live in.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon this will be very interesting to watch.

This story has the attention of the people like nothing I have seen in a long while.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I think this (UBL's death) was used to cover Obama's BC issue for one.

i would agree with that statement

star for u

Also, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised
if we don't have something similar to the
Iran Contra Affair hearings right around
the bend. And all we'll hear as a response
is:

I can't discuss that as a matter of National
Security.

Be expecting it

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

Didn't mean to cause a # storm, I completely support your efforts to only include cited material as it only builds a credible story in the case that this guy is legit. I support both sides and I'm really happy to see everyone pushing for the truth.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kgorman
Even just posting something saying "I know good sources about this guy exist, and I'm working on finding them now" is enough to at least put a hold on the deletion processes.

Thank you kgorman, this is really good to know.
Sometimes people lose clarity of thought and all good effort is lost.

It would be a great thing if you could start a thread here on ATS about this!

I am sure many here on ATS would be very interested in knowing this information.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I agree with much of what you say.... I just have one question.... Who else could he have turned to? Who else would publish these scandalous claims?

Hi....firstly, thanks for your contribution that resulted in the Wikipedia edit.

I understand what you're saying, and I really don't have an answer for that given the fact our media is bought and paid for. But, given the controversy over Jones and his often sensationalized material, I don't know how much the public will accept what he says until he does something in a more official capacity, like going to the grand jury and offering his evidence or testimony that backs up what he's saying. I don't disbelieve what he says, but I can already tell you in my own personal experience with posting a link to his interview on my Facebook page, people zero in on the fact that Jones is involved and tune it out. It's very frustrating and unfortunate.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greige
I'm really happy to see everyone pushing for the truth.

that's all I ever wanted

was the truth

but they won't tell the truth else it would
show how criminal they are.
And they hide behind National Security
blanket to cover up the crimes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yes, I agree that many people just tune out after they hear "Alex Jones".

Which is very unfortunate. I think his association with Charlie Sheen damaged him badly.

It seems to me Alex Jones has made a considerable effort to be less sensational, and has become
more thorough in his documentation, and interviews with professional people who are respected.

In my opinion, he has redeemed himself to some degree.

There is a huge difference between Alex Jones, and say someone like Hal Turner.

Hal Turner was outed as an Agent Provacateur.

If Alex Jones is anything less than genuine, he will be forever branded - if that were to be the case.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Then keep it up brother, never surrender never give in. I need people like you to remind me that the fire in my belly doesn't burn for nothing, to remind me that apathy even in the face of insurmountable odds is unacceptable. So I thank you Saint.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Where is the breaking point?

What happens? I mean:

As a kid, you lie to your parents. They know you are lying, you maintain the lies, more lies to enforce the first one, and they get farther and farther into a dark cave with a dead end. There is no where to go, but the truth.

The slate wiper. The epic finale.

As a kid, that is the worst.

Where is the breaking point of the "people" that run the government? At what point is the ridiculousness of their lies just too stupid to continue?

If they break, admit the truths, what would happen? I mean really...what would that cause? Break down of society as we know it? Or the "move along, nothing to see here" mentality...?

edit on 5-5-2011 by Demoncreeper because: ??????????

link   
post by kgorman

ummm from the article....

Mr Pieczenik said he was part of a "crisis committee" headed by Francesco Cossiga, the interior minister.Moro was held for 54 days. Mr Pieczenik said the committee was jolted into action by the fear that Moro would reveal state secrets in an attempt to free himself.

A false statement, attributed to the Red Brigades, was leaked saying that Moro was dead.

Mr Pieczenick said that this had a dual purpose; to prepare the Italian public for the worst, and to let the Red Brigades know that the state would not negotiate for Moro, and considered him already dead.

The following month, Moro was shot and placed in the back of a car in central Rome, midway between the headquarters of the Communist Party and the Christian Democrats.

In a documentary on French television last weekend,Mr Cossiga admitted the committee had taken the decision to release the false statement.

link   
I just had a weird thought.
What if this whole new development
was another Psy-Op to solely leave
Israel/Mossad out of the 9/11 picture ???

With Bin Laden gone, there is no counter
witness to those claims.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Wow, thats very interesting!

So, it seems that this kind of political scandal is not new to Mr. Pieczenik!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Could be, man.

I still think Pakistan is the new prize.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I agree. This is a good example of just how deep the corruption is in America.....when someone, presumably with noble intentions, wishes to expose news that potentially could cause a revolution and most mainstream news sources probably wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Could be, man.
I still think Pakistan is the new prize.

I think TPTB already have a fall guy in mind
for 9/11 whose testimony in hearings will
lead away from the Mossad connection.
And Israel will reward him handsomely
for his testimony.

Just thinking 3 moves ahead in the
chess game

And just thinking out loud here:
this does have eerie similarities
to a Clancy script.
edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join