It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That There IS A Conspiracy Is Beyond Doubt.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There are many who, in a very broad spectrum, believe that there is a behind the scenes conspiracy against humanity. From mind control to police state or mass poisoning, many believe in one form of conspiracy or another.

I myself believe in a conspiracy, which I wont talk about here for that would be a new thread on it’s own. I can say my conspiracy does not allow much importance to the theories listed above, though admittedly the web of deceit in this world is fascinating.

There are also those who do not believe in any form of conspiracy, and it is to them specifically I write this thread. Please don’t get me wrong, this is not a put down or attack by any means; we are all free to our beliefs and I will never try to force someone to change theirs and I never judge others by their beliefs, even if they contradict with mine. In fact, even I, at times, have wondered about the validity of my own core system of beliefs…as we all should.

It is to those who do not believe in any conspiracy at all that I ask to consider this…

With all the, quote, evidence, unquote, all the movies, all the books and all the information being released… with ALL the people who DO believe…well, if there is no conspiracy against humanity, then there must be a conspiracy to make people believe there is a conspiracy.

Either way, there is a conspiracy.

We could delve a bit deeper, if one cared to.
If there is a conspiracy to make the masses believe in a conspiracy, to what purpose? Would it be to create a “Truther” fad? Why have a conspiracy for that though, seems pointless, doesn’t it?. Perhaps it IS terrorists attempting to turn the masses against their government? That’d be a good plan I suppose.
Still a conspiracy.

I truly do look forward to the discussions and theories that arise from this.
Thank you for reading;
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
well one thought is to keep us all distracted.
simply put if 'they 'can keep us from focusing our attention on any one specific thing for too long 'they' will have won.
so 'they' is in fact all kinds of people doing all kinds of things creating a myriad of diversions as a means of obsfucating what 'they' are actually doing.
these kind of tactics work really well!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Perhaps truly, if our thoughts do manifest into reality, than making everyone think about comets and doomsday would actually make the event occur?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
lol nice take on it there. that is also a very good reason. i must admit to thinking along those lines myself, which makes the universe one intimately strange place.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Most conspiracy theories are so far off on the fringe that they do not adhere to the rules of logic. They are there to distract us from really seeing the truth. False flag operations often do the same thing.

Watch the Matrix. Think about it - everything we are experiencing right now might not even be real.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why does there have to be a conspiracy ? It seems all threads are about that. Theres no evidence that the government s covering anything up. Everyone wants to see a picture but i dont think thats a reason to deny what happened.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Benevolent Adversary

That's a good idea.
What do you suppose "they" are trying to distract us from? I guess from what "they" are doing. So what are thwey doing, I wonder?
And what will they (have they) won?
Thanks for reading and I look forward to your ideas.
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

That's bloody brilliant.
I've actually noticed a correlation between our manifesting abilities becoming more and more common knowledge at the same time and rate as conspiracy information, about police state and chemtrails and such.
Perhaps these things weren't around, say, five or ten years ago, but now that we are learning just a little about manifesting, but not enough, and we are attempting to learn the truth behind the scenes, we've done it ourselves.
We ARE to blame.
I've had this thought often enough, I've thought of making a thread of it.
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XX55XX

What do you believe is the truth we are being kept from?
I offer for you to read an article I call Truth on my website.
openeyes.x10.mx...
Link on the left called my truth.
I see many things in the matrix which are true.
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

That is the purpose of the thread my friend, because if there is no behind the scenes conspiracy, surely there is one to make us believe their is?
Why else all the information and movies and believers and such?
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
it always brings me back to a game called perfect dark.

"Mr. Blond was simply an agent hiding with the humans, he was the harbringer of the Skedar but not the main antagonist, The Skedar as a whole was the main antagonist, they wanted you to feel that the threat was much bigger than it seemed and not orchestrated by one individual...you know, make it epic or impossible to stop."

if you look into the story or have played the game you'll know what I mean.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Cannot Democracy itself be seen as a form of conspiracy albeit at the moment a benign one, We are getting together to force this or that agenda through. Fine and well whilst we have protections and freedoms but as they erode those could Democracy end up one of the most totalitarian systems of all?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Snf OP

I site John F. Kennedy's Free society speech and his assassination.

I never write," second line "so consider this my" second line "that goes off topic to cover that fact.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius
reply to post by gorgi

That is the purpose of the thread my friend, because if there is no behind the scenes conspiracy, surely there is one to make us believe their is?
Why else all the information and movies and believers and such?
Peace and One Love

Are you saying movies are a source for legitimacy ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Gorgi... you do know what website your on yes...?? every post ive read of yours since you joined 5days ago is a post basically saying "there is no conspiracy.. why does everyone here think there is a conspiracy behind every thing..?" this is a conspiracy website incase you didnt realise.

new topics

top topics

join