It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Pakistan officials say eh?
Must be true then.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
you can make a 12 year old say anything, "hey i'll give you some barbies if..."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Xcathdra

His wife did NOT make the comment, we only have the word of liars inside the White House that says that......

yes OBL is dead.....but he did NOT die on 1st May 2011, try 16th december 2001 !!!

Only a large number of Americans believe Obama, I'm not buying it for one single second!

his wife did make the comment.. If you could take your I hate the Government blinders off and actually looked at foreign media sources, you would see this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Riiight.. because the Government has been lying since the day we told King George to piss off right?

Get over the parnoid schitzo mentality and exercise some common sense would you please. I like a good conpisracy theory as much as the next person, but some fo you guys have taken things way to far.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
IF the story is true and IF Osama was taken into custody then shot, then that would be a war crime. While we in the United States might not care or we might even cheer if some SEAL just pulled out his sidearm and shot him, the rest of the world will care.

It could explain why Obama wanted to dump the body so fast and not release photos. If the photos of Osama can imply that he was shot at close range, in the head, execution style, then there is a whole new can of worms that has just been opened. It would be almost as bad as taking Osama out of a freezer and claiming he was killed on May 1st.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Riiight.. because the Government has been lying since the day we told King George to piss off right?

Get over the parnoid schitzo mentality and exercise some common sense would you please. I like a good conpisracy theory as much as the next person, but some fo you guys have taken things way to far.

It's not paranoid schitzo mentality. There are questions that have not been answered, disconnects, lies, conflicting stories etc. All this needs to be answered or it's not denying ignorance but blatantly accepting BS from lying authority figures.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

EXACTLY!!! No one wants to discuss the issues or questions at hand. Like Obama's birth certficate. That should have been handled on day one, allowing anyone to get a copy if they so wanted. Look how they attacked Bush on his military records, and he opened them up and made them available. The only time people try to conceal something from others is when they have something to hide. They actually promote these conspiracy theories by their lack of being candid.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Asking questions I am ok with.. Mike Rogers of Michigan was shown the pictures of Bin Laden, and his staff apparently told the paper he thought they were fake.

What I take exception to is the mindest of some that the Government has been nothing but one big conspiracy since the inception of the United States. Making insinuations like that is no different than people making insinuations that all conspiracy theorists are anti government wing nuts.

Thats my point..

Aside from that, yes by all means, ask questions. I ahve questions about the incident as well.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

It won't end... some people will just never believe it, and I think that's ultimately why Obama decided against releasing the images.. as many reporters and officials have said, those people who believe it's false won't be convinced by the images anyway so there's nothing to be gained by showing them.

I still think the images should be released, but the more I read people's comments here, the more I agree with that sentiment

Whatever. Maybe if they didnt LIE to us for 3 days first, we would be a lot more accepting of what they are saying now. I know I would have been.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't know the whole jest of the story, and have been confused since this story came to light Sunday night. It appears they are having a hell of a time getting their lies straight? I hope congress is listening to all of this, and I think hearings ought to be held very shortly. This story has more holes in it than a piece of Swiss cheese.

This happened, that happened, this person was there, that person was not, one person was killed, that person was not, and on and on. Now, the President commented today, that no photos, video, or any other information that will substantiate and provide foundation to their official story will not be released? The ball is in their court, and the burden of proof rests with them.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3
reply to post by deltaboy

Wait wait wait... I recall reading or hearing that the operation took a lot longer to get to OBL than a few minutes... can anyone back me up on that?

Yeah, I heard it lasted about 30 minutes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
he would be more valuable to the u.s. if he was captured alive. so now that they are saying he was unarmed is bringing up lots of questions.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
he would be more valuable to the u.s. if he was captured alive. so now that they are saying he was unarmed is bringing up lots of questions.

Yea so he can give details about all his connections. That way we can see how far Osama's network extends.

Look at other notorious figures, like Saddam. He had a lot of connections, not to terrorists, but big name figures like Donald Rumsfield.

Oh wait, now things are starting to make sense....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
how do you prove its his wife or even his children??????
until they release the real photos and video, it never happened

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
lies lies lies, you got to feed the media beast. keep the regulars at ease

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Ok so, just to summarize....

"BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHH BLAH BLAH BLAH DERPITY DERPPPPP DERP DERPNESS BLADERPBLAAAAAHHH WORDVOMIT NONSENSE BULL POOPY DRIVEL DERPBLAHHHH POLITICAL RHETORIC BLAH-LIES-DERP-MORE LIES-BLAH PROPAGANDA ETC ETC..."

That sound about right?

I want this girl on the Alex Jones Show- along with every other witness there-
hooked up to polygraphs-
resting their hands on a Quran-
with ten expert body language experts,
ten more behavioral analysis psychologists with a specialty in deception/criminality/deviancy-
in a straight up, LIVE broadcast-
JUDGE JUDY COURTROOM style,
holding up "THE PHOTOS" of Bin Laden
and stating FOR THE RECORD-
that Osama (Usama) Bin Laden IS DEAD.

NOW.

NOT two years from now.

*okay-...to be realistic-
you get 48 hours*

But then...
LET'S DO THIS!

edit on 5-5-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Way too far? If I told you right now aliens landed on my lawn and we had a bbq would you believe me? What if I said I had pictures but I refuse to show you because I dont need to prove anything to a conspiracy theorist? Yes thats right Im calling you a conspiracy theorist for not believing me when I say aliens landed on my lawn and we had a bbq. Do you believe me?

RESPOND! I WANT TO SEE YOU SAY YOU BELIEVE ME! YOU #ING BELIEVE THAT ALIENS LANDED ON MY LAWN! TELL ME YOU BELIEVE ME CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

..tell me who in their right mind would believe that? Then why is it okay for the government to do the same thing? Different subject but just as far fetched.... no proof, no body..... and you believe.
edit on 5-5-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think everyone knew that Osama was not going to be taken alive. That has been discussed many times. There is the slimmest chance he would have skated on 9-11 charges due to the fact many people THINK he was just a figurehead and they may show up and try to prove that in a military court. Scheduling him for execution might take a chance on making him a bigger martyr for his cause than he already is

I just wonder how many people posting those other ridiculous threads on ATS are going to say they were wrong and that it really was bin Laden that was killed and not an impostor, this was not a trick to fool the American people, and that US military forces just killed him. He was not killed in 2007.

I wonder how many?
Um.... none?
Yes I think none will apologize for being clearly wrong.

Maybe they will think this daughter is an actor too.
Has anyone checked her birth certificate yet?
edit on 5-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
how do you prove its his wife or even his children??????
until they release the real photos and video, it never happened

Just to illustrate my point!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

It's not paranoid schitzo mentality. There are questions that have not been answered, disconnects, lies, conflicting stories etc. All this needs to be answered or it's not denying ignorance but blatantly accepting BS from lying authority figures.

I just heard it was going to rain today. Those lying basterds. How do you get through life?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join