It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Stuff the story, I dont even believe she's related...

The media have been playing a brilliant stage show, delivering each 'aspect' of this charade like clockwork.

Down to the interviews, staged scenes, visuals and 'official statements'.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
reply to post by Xcathdra

It makes no difference to you because it was not your father or relative. Your callous gung ho murdering attitude is not only annoying but small minded and immature.

You think you are being patriotic but it really only portrays your brainwashing. Murder is murder no matter who is involved. "Innocent till proven guilty" is what our freedom is based on and we have made that a basic human right in the 1st world.

Whether OBL was involved in the 911 attacks...I do not know 100% and nor do you.

Please think about the hundreds and thousands of innocent civilans killed worldwide at the hands of the Americans who had nothing to do with 911. The amount of innocent lives affected is un-calculable.

For a young girl to see her father murdered, who ever the father may be can never be justified in my book.

Children have the right to enjoy their innocence.

Conspiracy of bin Ladens involvement in the 9/11 attacks aside...bin Laden claimed it was himself that was responsible for them which gained him extremist support world-wide and in turn cost thousands of innocent lives. I don't agree with the wars waged by GWB's administration and fail to see why his people couldn't have done what Obama's people have.

bin Laden's admission of guilt (true or not) made him an enemy of the state and legally fell under a wanted dead or alive situation...that is not murder. Is it right that innocent children had to witness the firefight and watch people they may have loved be shot dead? No. But what is the most wanted/hunted man in the world doing keeping innocents around him? I hardly think he cared even about his own children, he certainly didn't care about the innocent 3,000+ killed on 9/11. I pray for those children, but I will not ever say that it was the US that made them victims.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by deltaboy

Stuff the story, I dont even believe she's related...

The media have been playing a brilliant stage show, delivering each 'aspect' of this charade like clockwork.

Down to the interviews, staged scenes, visuals and 'official statements'.

I must say my ears are working overtime and my mind is having a terrible time sorting it out lol .. they all are having a field day with the public ..
whats the real reason for all of this ?? makes me wonder could it be that this is being staged to get our military back home so that OBama can score antoher point in the election???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Shooting people with out due process..isn't that denying them their basic human rights? Isn't that why we went to Libya? Isn't that why the US demanded Mubarrak step down in Egypt? And why if any of this is true is it ok when we do it but not when another government does it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

A 12 year old? I would love to here about her friend dinasour too....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And yet the official story is that OBL was shot in the head and the chest when he was trying to reach his guns in his 3rd floor bedroom, exactly at the same time the team reached the 3rd floor and stormed into the small bedroom upstairs - BUT! the daughter's testimony to the Pakistani security forces is apparently that her father was captured alive from the 3rd floor and then shot/executed on the FIRST FLOOR of the compound and not upstairs in the 3rd floor bedroom?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think the US government needs to go to remedial lie-telling-school. Rule #1 Get the story straight before you start spreading it

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

What about the word of the Navy Seals? Is that good enough. It was good enough for my husband (ex Navy) and myself.

Let's forget politics for a while and focus on the heroes that got the job done.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

The participants in the raid are still being debriefed. Things change a bit around the edges. And I am positive we are not hearing everything that went on. They're still deciding what to release and what not to release. I would personally prefer them not to say anything until all the debriefings of the team and the witnesses were finished entirely. Have the whole story instead of putting out things that can change and then fuel controversy and conspiracy. Their ducks aren't in a row so to speak.

It's the same thing that happens during a regular murder investigations. Witnesses remember new details and the story changes a little. It's also human nature for witnesses to get things wrong and have to retrace their statements. That's one of the first things learned in criminal justice classes. It will keep changing a bit until they nail down exact details.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

What about the word of the Navy Seals? Is that good enough. It was good enough for my husband (ex Navy) and myself.

Let's forget politics for a while and focus on the heroes that got the job done.

Yeah that sounds nice and dandy for US domestic reasons to hail the actions of your own military troops!

However, this was an International event taking place in the soveriegn country of Pakistan, and the International community perhaps have some difficulties just taking the word for it from biased US sources and the US military without any clear evidence on how this actually went down?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pityoc/amptes
reply to post by whaaa

EXACTLY!!! No one wants to discuss the issues or questions at hand. Like Obama's birth certficate. That should have been handled on day one, allowing anyone to get a copy if they so wanted. Look how they attacked Bush on his military records, and he opened them up and made them available. The only time people try to conceal something from others is when they have something to hide. They actually promote these conspiracy theories by their lack of being candid.

From memory, in the film Farenheit 9/11, Moore states that Bush redacted part of his records, but Moore already had the unredacted version. Hidden by the Bush release was the name James R. Bath, who again if my memory is correct was the "Texas money manager for the Bin Laden family"

Just an interesting point to note.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

No it is NOT!!!

I would'nt believe your Navy Seals if my life depended on it......

I have the upmost respect for my SAS and I regard them far more than your navy seals 100 fold.

You might have your heroes but I too have mine.....See, ours don't go in to a war zone and MURDER young 15 year olds (including other men, women and children), nor do they commit rape upon foreign girls of the nations you invade nor commit rape among their own female comrades.

Where I come from, our men are highly desciplined.

NONE of your navy seals have ever set their eyes on Osama at any time between 2002 to 2011 !!! Got it?
edit on 5-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

What about the word of the Navy Seals?.

What word from the Navy Seals?? All we have so far is an ever-changing "story" from politicians.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
First off it's disgusting anyone would be saying "yeah, glad he's dead, whatever means". What happened to law, due process, true justice? Guess they don't count when you become the terrorist yourself huh? As for the naive easily controlled barbie playing 12 year old, lmao, have you parented a 12 year old these days? They are very media aware, educated and stubborn as hell. I'd take the word of a 12 year old over many adults I know because they have something adults have forgotten, guts to tell the truth.

But it's all good, debunk it all, yell YAY who cares how he was killed, the sob got what was coming. Because you are opening the doorway to martial law and saying it's ok, the ends always justify the means. Bet you'll be singing a different tune when they come for you if you don't play ball their way though won't you? Be careful what you wish for people. If due process is 'so last year', we as a race are screwed.
edit on 5-5-2011 by sweetstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If the daughter said the opposite 95% of everyone on this board would believe her, but since she said that she saw her father get shot most everyone calls hoax and doesn't believe her.

Guess thats what being part of a conspiracy forum pays out to be, and people pick and choose things to believe.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If someone held a gun to my head what would I say?

I dunno, but, I'm sure they'll hold up the cue cards for me while I'm on camera.

peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Excuse me......

1. SHE said or

2. did the powers to be in the White House say "she" said?

Short answer please......is it 1. or 2. ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Don't worry your excused.

1.) Pakistan is in custody of her.

2.) If you are trying to imply that the White House is telling her to say that which is very highly unlikely. Back to my point, If she said that he isn't dead wouldn't AQ be telling her to say that, tables turned.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am treating the so called "testimony" of one of Bin Ladens wifey's and his 12 year old daughter with extreme prejudice. OBL's wife is surely a trained jihadist, and the 12 year old has probably been trained to carry out suicide attacks herself.

It could be a ruse by the Pakistan intelligence agency--ISI, to create the idea that the U.S. Seal attack was a war crime against U.S. held captives, thereby eliminating any reason to help the U.S. ferret out any more, current high value Al Qaeda targets hiding out in Pakistan.

Also, it could be spin, by ISI, to deny the return of the remains of the U.S. stealth helicopter crashed in the Seal raid; so they can sell it to China as a highly sought after war booty.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 5-5-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Bin Laden's daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

I'm gonna take a WAG (wild-assed-guess) that she also narrated how the Seal team ran thru the local hospital taking babies from incubators, leaving them on the floor and stealing the incubators.

For those that miss the significance:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join