It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Someone Curious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just want to introduce myself. I spent a quarter century in the Air Force and have been a university professor for several years as well. Although I am not one who normally believes in conspiracies, I am curious as to why so many people do so this is a learning experience for me. I plan on being professional and respectful and hope the same from you. Look forward to seeing your views!
USAF8307

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by USAF8307

Although I am not one who normally believes in conspiracies

Skepticism, IMO, can only be a good thing.

Anyway, welcome to ATS. I hope to see you around the boards.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Rather than conspiracies I like to think of it as possibilities.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Welcome USAF8307 to ATS, enjoy your stay here. From what I see CTs just want the truth so they can know how to function in the reality they sense they are part of that is covered in a movie screen. Many want to see outside the threater even if there are boogymen or women outside the theater. See you in the boards.
edit on 5/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hello new member , Welcome To ATS !

I can always respect someone that tells me right up front they're a Government Agent.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307
I am not one who normally believes in conspiracies, I am curious as to why so many people do so this is a learning experience for me.

Well you've come to the right place. Personally I find that I'm a disbeliever of most conspiracy theories myself but I do believe that there are several large conspiratorial actions happening right out in the open. They're so obvious that they're mostly overlooked. Skepticism is a healthy sign of a real truth seeker so wear your skepticism on your sleeves and the real honest conspiracies will be come apparent.

At any rate welcome and hope you enjoy your time here. Here are some links that you might find useful.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Things are pretty simple around here. Stick to your guns, and don't be bullied into changing your opinion, but remain open minded; there are some very knowledgable people on this site. Make yourself at home. The key is under the mat, the remote control is in the top drawer not the second, and you might need to jiggle the handle when you flush.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for the welcomes!!! Definitely more energetic than the other forum I frequent.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I do believe, USAF8307, that this will be unlike any other forum you have come across. There are some very interesting folks here....and many, I think, who share your skepticism. Welcome!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It takes all kinds to build a truly great internet community. Have fun!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
all my respect my friend

welcome!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So how's the battle between you guys and the cia going their doc? I mean fighting for control of thr story on msnbc or whatever, was kind of silly don't you think? after all if the cia wants too take credit let them it's their mess right?
Oh you think that the secret team 6 just eliminated oswald? just saying smoke and mirrors doc,,

join