It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas drought- Chemtrails increasing! ranch turning into dustbowl

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
take that back, just caught this as it was disappearing behind plane as it went

so yesterday morning and early afternoon-

turning into this (no settings changed on all pics)-

edit on 5-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

The method of making rain with chemtrails is called 'Cloud Seeding' i believe they spray silver iodine into the clouds to speed up the process of rain creation.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

That is what cloud seeding is - but it has nothing to do with what keeps getting falsely reported as "chemtrails".

Cloud seeding is done in clouds - contrails appear over bright blue skies (typically)

cloud seeding is done at low altitudes - often it is done by small piston engined a/c. contrails are pumped out by jets - including the biggest passenger/cargo jets, and normally at high altitudes.

Here's a video of a typical cloud seeding operation - note the obvious equipment that you don't see on commercial or even military jets, the low altitude, the miniscule actual trail that is generated, the totally different type of aircraft -

edit on 5-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Just wanted to say that the spraying yesterday was worse than I have seen it in months. I live in the Sealy area also. It makes me sick that that crap is falling on my organic garden. I can only hope that whatever they are spraying (aluminum, barium and some tests are showing up with dessicated red blood cells) is infiltrating the cabins of those jets and getting deep into the lungs of the BAS@#%^& doing the spraying. Sorry but it really pisses me off. For those of you who are not educated on this subject, I suggest visiting carnicom.com

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have continually noticed persistent contrails that eventually turn into cloud cover, (kind of like as shown above) over the last year, here in Northeast Florida.

We are also well below our typical rainfall.

Now I hear about Texas…. and if I don’t get distracted….. the Mississippi River is flooding!

Dry one place, dry another, but real wet in the middle.

Could this be weather manipulation gone wrong? (or right?)

Maybe these trails DO have something to do with all this.
For example I notice it never rains after a day of heavy persistent contrails. Rain we need.

Some US farms are experiencing drought while others are being flooded to divert water.
This is more than a little concerning.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here's some proof of weather modification in Texas.
Too bad it's only for the years 85, 86, 88. Still though if this was going on back then, imagine what they could be up to now.

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

In terms of weather modification what they are up to now is almost exactly the same.

Continuing research means they might be targeting clouds better so having a better chance of success.........but otherwise it is still the same process - chucking something into clouds for ater to nucleate on.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
www.tdlr.state.tx.us...

HARVESTING THE TEXAS SKIES IN 2009 - A Summary of Rain Enhancement (Cloud Seeding) Operations in Texas Projects in Texas West Texas Weather Modification Association (WTWMA) South Texas Weather Modification Association (STWMA) Southern Ogallala Aquifer Rain (SOAR) Program Edwards Aquifer Authority (EAA) Southwest Texas Rain Enhancement Association (SWTREA) Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District Trans Pecos Weather Modification Association

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join