It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas drought- Chemtrails increasing! ranch turning into dustbowl

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I very high layer of thin cirrus....sheeting over the sky. It's called "meteorology".

en.wikipedia.org...

Cirrus spissatus

They may portend the possibility of precipitation....IF conditions continue to be favorable for you, there. Other factors may be at play, here though....

Precipitation likely within 15 to 25 hours if winds steady from NE E to S, or sooner if winds SE to S. Other winds bring an overcast sky.

Below, are several normal airplane contrails.

End.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Spent my morning in Austin watching those thick chemtrails, line after line of them being laid in clear blue skies only to then spread into a thick haze that blocked the sun for as far as I could see.

Do you ever feel like you're fighting a loosing battle?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

He worked for an airline, so is entirely biased.

End.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I live in Victoria. We have received less than 1 inch of rain in the past three months. The chemtrails today have been serious covering the sky for as far as I could see. One of them had a rainbow in it for about 5 minutes it was actually kind of beautiful. It reminded me of earthquake clouds? Anyway I'm mad because I didn't get a picture, I'm not computer saavy enough, but I know some of you would have appreciated it. I showed it to people at work to get their opinions it was about noon. Has anyone ever seen anything like that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BigJoninTexas

Saw that same thing this morning around 8:15. Perfectly clear blue skies, then the metal oxides spread, then in the southeast sky from Manor Texas were those beautiful rainbow clouds. The thing is that these were not natural moisture bearing clouds, they were a stew of metal particulates.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Oh, gawd......

....they were a stew of metal particulates....

HOW??

What method, what mechanism to "spray" such a "stew"?? There is nothing....zero, zilch, nada, nil evidence, anywhere, anytime, of such activities or technologies.

Do you (all....y'all.....all y'all....) understand WHY you can sometimes see a rainbow effect, in the sky? As the SUN shines through the ice crystals??

www.popgive.com...

......a "sundog".An ice halo saying "They form when sunlight passes through thin, cirrus clouds composed of ice crystals."

Here, also: A Google Search results page for "Ice Crystal Rainbows"

Please try to learn a bit, and not allow yourselves to become a laughing stock, as this woman who (infamously) has been immortalized on YouTube:

Since 2007.....the YouTube user who originally "mirrored" the video had this to say (and I applaud the intelligence displayed by this youngster!):

this women must be the most stupid person to have ever lived. i'm only 15 and i probably know more anything than she does.

So....uploaded in 2008, so this person is now 18!! Yay!! There is hope for the future, after all......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

What method, what mechanism to "spray" such a "stew"?? There is nothing....zero, zilch, nada, nil evidence, anywhere, anytime, of such activities or technologies.

Aw, how cute!

What the WEEDWACKER chooses to deny must be a reality for the rest of us. He says so...we must obey.

No thanks.

Too much evidence out there.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Weedy sees the chemtrails, but he's paid to tell the rest of us we can't.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'm on the fence about that one.

After hearing him pop up in a thread and trying to convince me with the same idiotic absolutes that electromagnetic waves don't cause cellular damage... I'm starting to think he actually believes the garbage he spews out!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Greetings,

I spent quite a while looking into chemtrails, contrails, the geo-engineering movement, and debating these matters here from a personal concern over what I was seeing, and after seeing the widespread issues unfold.
The best summary I've located is a Youtube which was shared by another member here not too long back. The first is informative, but it is the second, part two, that I recommend everyone watch who is interested.

Nothing is an isolated project, it all ties together quite effectively.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
WHO CARES WHAT THEY ARE DOING?
the question should be what are WE doing to stop THEM!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm going to assume that anyone that smart, after so many parochial explanations is being paid.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Look at the American people. I know many "smart" people who are blundering fools, imo.

Just sayin'... when you've got bias, you're boxed.

Boxed "brilliant" people everywhere I look.
edit on 4-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by weedwhacker

Spent my morning in Austin watching those thick chemtrails, line after line of them being laid in clear blue skies only to then spread into a thick haze that blocked the sun for as far as I could see.

Do you ever feel like you're fighting a loosing battle?

No.

it's tough and repetitive, but more and more people are begining to realise that they have been had by this chemtrail fantasy. Morde and more they are looking to facts, science and history instead of just blindly following het cult.

It's a good feeling.

Deny ignorants.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Aw, how cute!

What the WEEDWACKER chooses to deny must be a reality for the rest of us. He says so...we must obey.

No thanks.

Where? no-one has actually ever shown any credible evidence (let alone verifiable evidence) that there is anything unusual in jet exhausts.

Not "What in the world are they spraying", not Arizona Skywatch, not Rense, not Carnicon - no one. NOT EVER.

By all means be the first to do so - I await your revelations with some interest.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by unityemissions

Aw, how cute!

No thanks.

Where? no-one has actually ever shown any credible evidence (let alone verifiable evidence) that there is anything unusual in jet exhausts.

BS!!

The net was filled with evidence for years. Most of the sites have been taken down for whatever reason. I don't understand why people keep saying that same line. It's ignorant. What qualifies as "credible evidence" to you??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm in Austin and today i looked up and saw some weird looking stuff. I've never seen a chemtrail in person, but if pressed I'd have to say this looked pretty close. Whole sky was covered in light straition type clouds...almost hazy, but definite lines contained within

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Credible evidene is something that makes at least logical sense, for which there are some supporting aspects even if it isn't strictly verifiable.

Verifiable evidence is something that can be tested and replicated by someone with the appropriate training/equipment regardless of where they are.

for example what is all this stuff you say has been taken down? WITWATS doesn't mention that? I know there are pages that Carnicom has taken down (eg"How to photograph a chemplane"- I had to tinyurl it as the full link has 2 http statements in it sorry) - but apart from that I've never seen anyone else mention any "evidence" going missing at all. (although strictly speaking the photography page isnt' evidence - but some of the statements he makes on it are pretty stupid - he could have jsut edited those out & it would be a quite reasonable instruction - I wonder why he didn't want to show people haw to take good photo's??)

So as far as I'm concerned your assertion that there is missing evidence of some sort is not credible due to a lack of anything supporting it other than your own statement.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Lol for sure. It's circular logic, where nothing can be put forth that counts as proof, and the same question gets asked over and over again. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" isn't even halfway acceptable. It has to be a direct intake from a spray or exhaust plume while flying behind the offending C-130, etc that then gets measured by authentic scientists.

It doesn't matter that at least five military programs exist, that the military operates under secrecy orders, that governments have sprayed their populations in times past, patents mean nothing, that chemical readings of barium, aluminum, sulphur (etc) miles enough away from factory plumes exist (enough to rules them out), or that geo-engineering is a UN mandated program with many powerful and interested groups.

Let's create a plasma layer that prevents CO2 from rising, and call it a solution. Wait, don't trees and flora thrive on CO2? Maybe they should've concentrated on reforestation over spraying if so. Too bad that's not the actual reason for geo-engineering.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't know about you but for the last few days, whenever I happen to take a deep breath, I can actually detect a scent of what I can only describe as something like burnt, oily, plastic material.
Almost like the smell of burning plastic insulator from a very hot wire.

There must be something in the air.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join