It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas drought- Chemtrails increasing! ranch turning into dustbowl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by unityemissions

Lol for sure. It's circular logic, where nothing can be put forth that counts as proof, and the same question gets asked over and over again.

Of course something can be put forth that counts as proof!

Why hasn't there been a project to go and sample these trails? to sample fuel? to photograph the attachments on aircraft? To investigate the characteristics of the engines producing the trails?

"Beyond a reasonable doubt" isn't even halfway acceptable. It has to be a direct intake from a spray or exhaust plume while flying behind the offending C-130, etc that then gets measured by authentic scientists.

that would certainly be proof - what is wrong with that concept??

It doesn't matter that at least five military programs exist,

what are they?

that the military operates under secrecy orders,

What is the evidence that those orders actually cover anything nefarious? Apparently the orders cant' be very effective if you know of 5 programmes of some sort already??

that governments have sprayed their populations in times past,

Yay - an actual verifiable fact!! And an intersting one too - but not evidence of what is happening now any more than WW2 is evidence that the Soviet Union is at war with Nazi Germany now!

patents mean nothing,

Patents mean exactly what they have always meant - that someone has an idea.

that chemical readings of barium, aluminum, sulphur (etc) miles enough away from factory plumes exist (enough to rules them out),

really? how far do you think pollution travels? Given the scare about fukushima pollution heading to the USA I wonder if you really mean that teh samples are more than 5000 miles away from any factory??

Alminium & barium are common elements in the earth - every sample that has supposedly shown high levels has been shown to be misleading - most commonly people are testing soil (or sludge) and saying hte levels are high for water. which they would be - but they didn't test water!!

or that geo-engineering is a UN mandated program

actually it's a UN BANNED program!

with many powerful and interested groups.

well that's certainly something else you finally got right. Yes people are intersted in it. Congrats.

Let's create a plasma layer that prevents CO2 from rising, and call it a solution. Wait, don't trees and flora thrive on CO2? Maybe they should've concentrated on reforestation over spraying if so. Too bad that's not the actual reason for geo-engineering.

Got any actual evidence?

No....didnt' think so.

You saying "Make it so" is just as real as Picard doign it - science fiction...only you don't even have the science!

edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I live NW of Houston.

As far as chemtrails go, that's not really my focus. From what I have read it is the La Nina effect causing this.

The drought is a significant event though, worst in 44 years.
Bloomberg Article

Drought Map

It's pretty crazy, my shallower pond is bone dry. I've seen some drought years here where that pond had only 6 inches of water left in it, but....that was in September after an exceptionally long hot/dry summer. One of my cattle ranching neighbors doubled the size of his stock tank (pond) during the last drought to ensure his cattle would have enough water next time....it's nearly 2/3 dry right now and it's only May 4.

My deep pond is fed by an underground spring (12-15 ft down), I'm waiting to see if that underground spring will run dry when the water table drops...

I was going to buy cattle to run on my property this year, but instead I am leasing my property to my neighbor so that he can sustain his herd this summer.

Most people not around agriculture don't realize how bad this problem is going to be if we don't start getting significant rains. Yeah, the grass is still green around here at the moment, but it needs to be growing like mad right now and the lack of rain is limiting it's growth. Those with low acres per animal numbers are going to be hurt by the slowed growth of grass.

They grow alot of feed corn (to feed cattle) around my area. From my understanding, if that corn doesn't get rain by mid-May it's in real trouble.

Here's the problem:
Even if we get rains later, the growing season for everything has already been severely stunted.

and

Much of the moisture from summer rains is lost to evaporation because of the heat, so it is less likely to replenish the shallow aquifers that depend on local rainfall to replenish.

Last, I think ranchers will be cutting their herd sizes, so we won't see the major hit in beef prices until later. Also, as someone mentioned earlier, hay (and feed) is going to become a critical factor that we won't really see the true effects of until later. Maybe someone else knows more about this and would like to share. I think the true effects won't come until this winter and spring of next year.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here in Northeastern Florida we have been having increased persistent trail days over the past year, with increasingly dry conditions.

Many retention ponds here are 2ft below normal levels.

It does seem like weather modification may be taking place but I have no proof, just a hunch.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I live in central Texas..I was going to make a seperate thread on this..this morning I stepped onto outdoor patio to fill dog bowl...I smelt this weird smell I had never smelt before, kind of chemically. Patio is covered so I didn't see the sky. About 10 minutes later I left out the front door and my eyes were drawn to our beautiful blue Texas sky...chemtrails everywhere! Instinctively I went to that weird smell..not sure if related but???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That's a fair answer, except that my last post isn't really one of those that you need to pick apart with a fine tooth comb like you did. Not there, I hadn't got started! I say that because it was a quick summary of points that have been studied, discussed out in some detail, and it becomes redundant to go over unless you feel like an argument (it seems)! Anyone who wants answers only needs to look at past threads, that is. With that said ...

"Beyond a reasonable doubt" isn't even halfway acceptable. It has to be a direct intake from a spray or exhaust plume while flying behind the offending C-130, etc that then gets measured by authentic scientists.

that would certainly be proof - what is wrong with that concept??

No, nothing is that I can see either. I have read many wishful thoughts that it had been done by now. I have yet to see this kind of proof.

It doesn't matter that at least five military programs exist,

what are they?

The first project is an effort to block the rays of the sun from hitting the Earth, including ultra-violet radiation that will come through without an adequate layer of ozone in the upper regions above the Earth. In the event of global warming, this, it is hoped, could lower temperatures on the surface of the Earth and block ultra-violet radiation from causing skin cancer in humans.

The second and most secret project is the Navy's Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP) program, which is a system encompassing a group of computer programs. One of its supporting subprograms is know as Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation or VTRPE. This is a computer radio frequency propagation program that deals with radio waves and enables the RFMP system to visually see the terrain of a battlefield in three dimensions on a television-type screen.

The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere and involves weather control. It is a project of the AIR Force and utilizes concepts of radio frequency radiation, developed originally by legendary scientist Nikola Tesla, against the ionosphere above the Earth. Known as the so-called HAARP project, it is manipulating life-support systems in the environment, testing and altering them for military advantage.

The fourth atmospheric project is being run by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) as a means to detect and decontaminate enemy biological attacks. The program also utilizes a mixture of barium salts as the base vehicle in aerosol, along with special polymer fibers.

Military Said Behind Up To Four Different Chemtrail Programs
www.rense.com...

Before a storm there is a front, the front clears the air before a storm, pushing particulate matter ahead of it, leaving a space relatively clear of particulate matter. UV radiation levels rise in these areas, sometimes to dangerous levels. The shield must be maintained. Since barium absorbs water as well as carbon dioxide, precipitation has been affected. Other kinds of sprays are in development and testing which may reduce the affects on precipitation. As I stated above, this is a new technology we are working with, it is still in its infancy and there are some problems with it.

Operation Deep Shield
www.holmestead.ca...

I view Rense as a compilation site for many sources, and it happens to hold the appropriate summary for that question, even while information can be found elsewhere. Let's face it, many debunkers call foul and "pseudo-science" as soon as they appear across a link to a "Chemtrail Site", as if that scornful declaration plausably denied anything at all. It's like saying a remedy is automatically a snake-oil because it appears on a homeopathy site. I prefer to concentrate on the article content, and it matters much less that the containing site is called "Jack the Jumping Bean".

What is the evidence that those orders actually cover anything nefarious? Apparently the orders cant' be very effective if you know of 5 programmes of some sort already??

That's for us to put the pieces together. I already presented what I wanted to offer to that point, please watch the second Youtube above, about the 3:00 mark and on for the larger list of concerns.

that governments have sprayed their populations in times past,

Yay - an actual verifiable fact!! And an intersting one too - but not evidence of what is happening now any more than WW2 is evidence that the Soviet Union is at war with Nazi Germany now!

Pre-dispositions count for something, as we know that history has a habit of repeating itself. Take the flip-side for an example. If a given government has never committed such an atrocity, then they still hold a valid trust. The frequency, the nature of the applications, the reasons for past spraying, the government's motives at the time, et al can hold a lot of importance when it comes to analyzing current situations. What isolated incidents happen without any kind of history attached them?

HISTORY OF BIOLOGICAL WARFARE
www.gulfwarvets.com...

patents mean nothing,

Patents mean exactly what they have always meant - that someone has an idea.

Between what we know they say they have and what they actually have in operations, can you say the idea didn't lead anywhere, when it was sold to Boeing? Technology presently enjoys a lot of closed doors. Anything that will give a faction an edge over the competition for profit, and over the threat, for increasing the power and spending of the military industrial complex(es).

that chemical readings of barium, aluminum, sulphur (etc) miles enough away from factory plumes exist (enough to rules them out),

really? how far do you think pollution travels? Given the scare about fukushima pollution heading to the USA I wonder if you really mean that teh samples are more than 5000 miles away from any factory??

Alminium & barium are common elements in the earth - every sample that has supposedly shown high levels has been shown to be misleading - most commonly people are testing soil (or sludge) and saying hte levels are high for water. which they would be - but they didn't test water!!

It's not impossible to rule out chemical spray when the sediments can be collected in mountainous habitats where weather conditions are minimal/sheltered from prevailing winds enough to simply measure airplane exhaust. For example, Mt. Shasta. There is this debunk ...

In one recent rainwater sample I know about, taken from Mt. Shasta region where claims were made of frequent "chemtrail" spraying, the levels of aluminum were found to be 1.01 milligrams per liter. However, by EPA estimates we eat about 7-9 milligrams of aluminum in our food every day, given how it is a naturally-occurring element in the Earth's crust and soils. So if you drank 7-9 liters of that rainwater, you'd be getting about that same amount as from food. There is a bigger problem, in my opinion, with aluminum cooking pots, or people overdosing on aluminum compounds in antacid pills, or aluminum in anti-perspirants. Barium in that same sample showed only 8 micro-grams per liter, or 8 parts per billion, an exceedingly tiny amount.

www.orgonelab.org...

This one gets mentioned quite a bit, but it isn't about the amount they found, it's the fact that it was there at all!

Since material can be measured as soon as it falls, within hours, and there are locations which can be found that offer clear atmospheric conditions before the plane flies over - or at least those measure of pre-existing contaminants can be subtracted from the final analysis where the chemicals are non-reactive with the pre-existing elements, there is a good method of determining if the haze created from chemicals in the air after a plane crossing contains non-native particles of barium, aluminum, etc.

or that geo-engineering is a UN mandated program

actually it's a UN BANNED program!

It's been mandated for study for years, and swept up from the peer-watch, ground-level research approach it was originally introduced as, and basically propelled to an elite-standing up for competition, the British Royal Society comes to mind.

Interesting excerpt from a blog I've reviewed - I know, I'm breaking all the rules here. Someones summary from a blog. Independant reporting is the same as we're doing, on this site, before you bash could-be-anyone on a blog source. Good research. It's worth checking out for the links and overview of the geo-engineering situation imo.

With Bill Gates’ cloud-whitening experiment recently in the news, alarm bells are sounding around the world. Gates provided a U.S.-based research body, Silver Lining, with $300,000 to develop machines which would convert seawater into microscopic particles that could be sprayed in clouds to increase the whiteness, or albedo. The clouds would reflect more sunlight back into space, thereby, theoretically cooling the planet.

What is so shocking about this research – the largest known attempt at engineering the climate – is that these scientists and engineers need no permission to go from research to execution. There are currently no laws prohibiting atmospheric geoengineering projects. A report by the UKs national academy of science, The Royal Society, warned that the side effects of cloud-whitening were unknown. And, in March, Britain’s Science and Technology Committee said that countries should not be allowed to engage in geoengineering without consulting the UN.

talesfromthelou.wordpress.com...

Let's create a plasma layer that prevents CO2 from rising, and call it a solution. Wait, don't trees and flora thrive on CO2? Maybe they should've concentrated on reforestation over spraying if so. Too bad that's not the actual reason for geo-engineering.

Got any actual evidence?

No....didnt' think so.

I think I see what you're driving at ...

Any evidence that adding chemicals to the atmosphere is harmful to biological health on our planet, and a willingness to perpetuate the programs involved in this contribution to environmental pollution is indeed a "Green" agenda. That is not to say that the agendas of wanting them prevented, and their damage cleaned up, are not echoed in independant minds, or that the sentiment doesn't exist in any of us to wish for a solution to human intervention problems. Yet, we're stuck working with the system and infrastructure that "they" developed for us as "acceptable" which pollutes by design, hydrogen and anti-grav designs are with-held from societal use, and the carbon-trading scandal continues in full pledge despite the wide divide on the issues basis in reality.

... enough to convince us the whole matter is a sham thanks to the help of some widespread disinfo campaigns. I would say one needs to oversee the history & overview to understand that one. I only really started reading it up a year ago, and there are people who know much more about the subject than I. But I do know where and how to look for it.

Evidence. You didn't specify how much.

Archive for the ‘Global Warming Agenda’ Category
www.wiseupjournal.com...

You saying "Make it so" is just as real as Picard doign it - science fiction...only you don't even have the science!

Rude, but like I said, mine was only a summary post. I'm sorry you are upset that I consider it as conspiracy fact over fallacy from my standpoint.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Northwarden because: missed one!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
chem trails NWO, LEAVE US ALONE

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Any evidence that adding chemicals to the atmosphere is harmful to biological health on our planet, and a willingness to perpetuate the programs involved in this contribution to environmental pollution is indeed a "Green" agenda. That is not to say that the agendas of wanting them prevented, and their damage cleaned up, are not echoed in independant minds, or that the sentiment doesn't exist in any of us to wish for a solution to human intervention problems.

Indeed - most "debunkers" are well aware of the pollution aspects of contrails for example - and "we" are aware that the pollution carries on whether yuo can see a contrail or not - visibility is irrelevant to pollution.

and "we" are also perfectly aware of proposals and research into solar radiation management which includes proposals to spray things into eth atmosphere - either sulphates into teh stratosphere or seawater at low level (1000-2000 feet or thereabouts) - neither of which would have any of the characteristics ascribed to "chemtrails"!

What's more "we debunkers" would actually be most concerned if chemtrails were actually real!! Shock....horror....yes indeed - if you could front up with some decent evidence I would have to be convinced....because my belief system is evidence based!

Yet, we're stuck working with the system and infrastructure that "they" developed for us as "acceptable" which pollutes by design, hydrogen and anti-grav designs are with-held from societal use, and the carbon-trading scandal continues in full pledge despite the wide divide on the issues basis in reality.

yeah....right...

And of course your noting of Gates' experiment (which was not an "attempt to geo-engineer at all - it was an attempt to see if the process could work), and the lack of regulation is obsolete - there is now a UN moratorium on any geo-engineering that might affect biodiversoty - since late 2010.

See -the UN is on "your side" .......

And "debunkers" dont' have a problem with "stopping" geoengineering until it is properly researched either!!

Gasp - how could that be true??!!

Evidence. You didn't specify how much.

and since you chose to present rubbish evidence you msut have expected it to be rubbished.

Whether stuff is on Rense or not is irrelevant - the content of what is on Rense is what determines whether it is proof of anything, or more drivel.

And it is, almost without exception, drivel - it amounts to speculation, illogical "connect the dots", bad science, etc.

You think "we" haven't been over and through it already?

I'll define a couple of classes of evidence that I often mention:

1/ Credible evidence: Isn't necessarily scientifically proveable, but is logical, fits with known facts, doesn't require inventing other conspiracies for which there also isn't any proof.

2/ Verifiable evidence: this is the "scientific" stuff - information that anyone could replicate anywhere given the appropriate training, equipment, etc - or if not exactly replicable it predicts what you could get in your own local conditions with a high degree of accuracy.

You stating things like there are 5 military programs for chemtrails then posting quotes that don't show anything of the sort falls well short of anything I'm going to take seriously.

Also falling short for me are:

1/ photos of contrails and people saynig "see it's a chemtrail"
2/ "I know what I see"
3/ "look up"
4/ appeals to the necessity of chemtrails to implement some other nefarious NWO/HAARP depopulation/earthquake magnification/miscellaneous agenda which hasn't been shown to exist in eth first place.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Stupid idiots are taking all the energy and forcing it on The New Madrid Fault line and robbing Texas of it's rainfall....They know what they are doing.....and I know what I am going to do before to long also.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wikipedia - Cloud Seeding

Could this be the reason for Chemtrails in those parts? To attempt to apply weather modification technique to trigger precipitation from the atmosphere?

Whatever goes up must come down? At least on Earth with gravity, right? What;s in these chemtrails? Anything bad towards the respiratory system or perhaps over a period of time in amounts??

Maybe there is other ingredients in those chemtrails that nobody knows about, just to look at the main illusion of the lines for not seeing the true purpose- Just a thought-

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Spent my morning in Austin watching those thick chemtrails, line after line of them being laid in clear blue skies only to then spread into a thick haze that blocked the sun for as far as I could see.

that's exactly how I'd describe the "meteorology" I watched this morning also and though most spread, some remained intact while just floating away until no longer could see, due to distance
edit on 4-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

and since you chose to present rubbish evidence you msut have expected it to be rubbished.

Lol ... prove it. That site is chock-full of important information on the issue, where do you want to begin? Your links are all "rubbish" too - anyone can tell you that before you even present them.

Whether stuff is on Rense or not is irrelevant - the content of what is on Rense is what determines whether it is proof of anything, or more drivel.

Okay, article for article, debunk the whole site then. Let's hear you say you've even read what's on there in the last year or two. It's not one author who writes the whole works.

And it is, almost without exception, drivel - it amounts to speculation, illogical "connect the dots", bad science, etc.

Yes, I've heard these rumours that everything on Rense, Prisonplanet, Carnicorm, and others are utterly debunked, and that nothing is to be considered worth looking at, at all. It sounds like standard deflection to me, but by all means, point "us" to the threads where someone threshed through everything with a fine-tooth comb, found no redeeming worth, and convinced everyone with a good brain that notthing was plausable. Please drop the over-eggagerations.

1/ Credible evidence: Isn't necessarily scientifically proveable, but is logical, fits with known facts, doesn't require inventing other conspiracies for which there also isn't any proof.

An inductive argument.

2/ Verifiable evidence: this is the "scientific" stuff - information that anyone could replicate anywhere given the appropriate training, equipment, etc - or if not exactly replicable it predicts what you could get in your own local conditions with a high degree of accuracy.

The scientific method. Good, we're starting from the same basis!

You stating things like there are 5 military programs for chemtrails then posting quotes that don't show anything of the sort falls well short of anything I'm going to take seriously.

I'll see what else there was to dig up. That's not the extent of the matter, on Rense, so far as sources.

4/ appeals to the necessity of chemtrails to implement some other nefarious NWO/HAARP depopulation/earthquake magnification/miscellaneous agenda which hasn't been shown to exist in eth first place.

Yes, that's what I presented earlier, and that's what its driving at. It's not going to be ignored.
It's also not a fantasy that the msn is going to cover only so much of the matter. Besides, if no one studied it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist or didn't happen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

Lol ... prove it. That site is chock-full of important information on the issue, where do you want to begin? Your links are all "rubbish" too - anyone can tell you that before you even present them.

did I present any in this??

However I would refer you to Contrail Science- I know you chemmies hate it, but like it says on it;s "about" page - find anythign wrong there & he will correct it.

some peole make a point of always saying it is propaganda, lies, dis-info, etc....but they never seem to manage to identify whatever it is that is wrong on it.

Perhaps you can?

Okay, article for article, debunk the whole site then. Let's hear you say you've even read what's on there in the last year or two. It's not one author who writes the whole works.

No - I refuse to

You are the one saying that chemtrails exist - the burden of proof is on you (and Rense) to show, article for article, that every item of "prroof" is true.

Just to show that you ahve actually read them all.

Oh and I have not read the whole site - but I have read several articles on it relating to chemtrails - every one of them was chock full of simple errors.

Edit:

Actually here's a perenial favourite of mine- it's been up 9 years at Rense, and has never been corrected:

Among other things countering the "arguments" of debunkers that chemtrails are only normal contrails, and not some kind of controlled program on the part of government, is that, when chemtrails formed in the Northeast, for at least the past year, cumulous clouds never formed! If chemtrails were harmless and innocuous paths of water vapor from random jets, there would have to have been at least one case when cumulous clouds formed, following such an onslaught.

Contrails have nothing at all to do with cumulonimbus clouds - they most closely resemble CIRRUS clouds, which are so completely different that removing and/or correcting this shuld have been an obvious and easy thing to do......

This is just a little example.....

Yes, I've heard these rumours that everything on Rense, Prisonplanet, Carnicorm, and others are utterly debunked, and that nothing is to be considered worth looking at, at all. It sounds like standard deflection to me,

Of course it is standard - "we" have no interest in repeating all the discussions over the last 10+ years to every "new" chemtrail believer that crosses "our" path.

You are good enough at ferreting out secret military info so finding decade old debunking articles should be no problem whatsoever.

but by all means, point "us" to the threads where someone threshed through everything with a fine-tooth comb, found no redeeming worth, and convinced everyone with a good brain that notthing was plausable. Please drop the over-eggagerations.

I will if you will - starting with the idea that there is any evidence supporting the existance of chemtrails.

An inductive argument.

its i not an argument at all - it is a definition!!

The scientific method. Good, we're starting from the same basis!

no we aren't, because you and the chemtrail conspiracy does not use this in any way shape or form.....other than to occasionally try and get it spectacularly wrong.

I'll see what else there was to dig up. That's not the extent of the matter, on Rense, so far as sources.

Why would you have to try to see what you can dig up if it's all there on Rense?

Yes, that's what I presented earlier, and that's what its driving at. It's not going to be ignored.
It's also not a fantasy that the msn is going to cover only so much of the matter.

the MSN only covers "so much" of everything - from royal weddings to assasinations. It's not its job to publish everything that ever happens - for example when was the last time you say a PhD thesis published in the MSM- does that mean they are covering up the existance of every PhD subject??

Besides, if no one studied it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist or didn't happen.

No-one has studied what?

contrails have been under study for over 65 years. People are studying what is in the atmosphere all around us all the time - the methods for measurement of and and the properties of aerosols at all levels of the atmosphere have a huge amount of published information on the internet. Air quality is sampled around the world on a daily basis. The magnetosphere is subject to any number of research projects, there are papers on the 'net about spider-webs floatting in the breeze and barium dust blowing in the wind in US states that have more of it in their soil than others....

And of course if there is something that hasn't been studied, the lack of study doesn't mean it DOES exist or IS happening either!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hmmm, to take the word of numerous residents in an area that all have stories which all corroborate with each other (along with accompanying photographs), or one or two certain specific individuals that seemingly have a high skillset in locating wikipedia like pages that describe certain types of cloud formations, nevermind the mention of the low humidity content which does not support the lingering contrail theory, decisions, decisions...

Good thread you have going here folks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Hmmm, to take the word of numerous residents in an area that all have stories which all corroborate with each other (along with accompanying photographs),

to take their word about what?

That they saw contrails and cirrus cloud?

I got no problem with that - that's exactly what they have described and what the photos show.

Except of course there are also numerous residents saying they are seeing nothing at all. Which ties in with the idea that some areas have conditions for contrails and some do not.

or one or two certain specific individuals that seemingly have a high skillset in locating wikipedia like pages that describe certain types of cloud formations, nevermind the mention of the low humidity content which does not support the lingering contrail theory,

what is the humidity at 30,000 feet?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's sad when you find chemtrails on NASA's website

Here

A whole 4 pages of chemtrails on NASA's "Langley" part using the simple search engine on there main hub.

Was thinking about space shuttles taking off. Could "Cloud Seeding" or chemtrail be sprayed to alter the weather to make clear runs for shuttles taking off to space??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There are three cloud seeding methods: static, dynamic and hygroscopic. * Static cloud seeding involves spreading a chemical like silver iodide into clouds. The silver iodide provides a crystal around which moisture can condense. The moisture is already present in the clouds, but silver iodide essentially makes rain clouds more effective at dispensing their water. * Dynamic cloud seeding aims to boost vertical air currents, which encourages more water to pass through the clouds, translating into more rain [source: Cotton]. Up to 100 times more ice crystals are used in dynamic cloud seeding than in the static method. The process is considered more complex than static clouding seeding because it depends on a sequence of events working properly. Dr. William R. Cotton, a professor of atmospheric science at Colorado State University, and other researchers break down dynamic cloud seeding into 11 separate stages. An unexpected outcome in one stage could ruin the entire process, making the technique less dependable than static cloud seeding. * Hygroscopic cloud seeding disperses salts through flares or explosives in the lower portions of clouds. The salts grow in size as water joins with them. In his report on cloud seeding, Cotton says that hygroscopic cloud seeding holds much promise, but requires further research.

Source

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

This is a blatant LIE:

It's sad when you find chemtrails on NASA's website

Are you confused? The NASA website, rightly, discussed CONTRAILS.

Can you figure this out, yet? CONtrails. Not "chem"-trails. The very things that people (ignorant, unqualified "observers") see and call "chem"-trails, are CONtrails.

Period.

The only "chemicals" in them are, predominately, H2O. Of course, since they are also a result of the engine's exhaust gases, providing crystallization nuclei, then there will be tiny traces of the normal sorts of unburned hydrocarbons that are a byproduct of using fossil fuels.....no different, really, than the crap that comes out of your cars' tailpipe (assuming you don't have a Hybrid of some sort, nowadays....)....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

WHAT is your "point", in a post about cloud seeding??

No one argues that cloud seeding is NOT happening!!!

It is a well-known technology....not always effective, and many are trying to find ways to increase its reliability.

But....has NOTHING to do with this ignorant, and yes, stupid hysteria over normal contrails that people try to claim are "chem"-trails.

As a matter of fact.....IF Mother Nature would cooperate, then there might be opportunites to (hopefully) induce rain, in Texas and surrounding areas affected by this drought!!!

The cloud-seeding tech is designed, just for that beneficial purpose. Problem is, you can't "make" rain clouds....seeding must first have a proper cloud in place, made naturally, and "ripe" to be induced to precipitate.

Cirrus clouds (contrails are basically a form of cirrus) CANNOT make rain.

edit on 5 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

ok calm down I don't think it's the end of all life or whatever is eating at you (though I can understand there are sinister forces at work in the world) and even if there is something knowingly verifiably abnormal going on whether a fear tactic, attempts for rain or even the possibility of testing a type of protection from say a large CME or close GRB maybe even traveling contaminating radiation levels??- just to keep an open mind on potentials..but since you seem to be claiming as an absolute that what is happening/d is always the same naturally occuring contrails which I never noticed in times past, I ask-

what specifically should I look for, as in differing conditions between yesterday and today that would have allowed these planes in a row at same level or just a single low flying three engined plane in the one photo or any of the others for that matter that can be verified?- from this morning and all day so far there has not been a single trail seen of any kind...regardless of the obvious varying altitudes

and to make clear the "sun ring" was not an effect on camera that is actually what it looked like after haze build up
edit on 5-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join