It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why UFO Images Never Clear to See ??????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK is that photo real or was
that a gag?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The problem is as follows:

*everytime* somebody comes out with a clear photo of a UFO - people say "It's a fake - looks too perfect" - you can't win.

For me, the only proof that will convince me 100% is to actually see one myself. Other than that - pictures, videos, etc - can be debunked. (whether true or not).

For example... I could be driving down a highway tomarrow - see a UFO; and get a good clear photograph of it. To me, it's real - because I took the picture. But to many other people, it will be fake; as they will pick little details out somehow.

So that is the problem, and I don't think there is a solution to it - other than to view one in real life yourself.

Too many people are gulible, and too many people are totally skeptical. You can't win.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think Heelstone summed it up best.....
1. Most aren't always expecting to see a UFO
2. Most don't have a camera ready just in case they see a UFO
3. Usually a small window of time, to capture a rapidly moving object, thousands of feet in the air

Is it any wonder that the pictures aren't clear?

that idiot rancher at Russel made a big mistake by calling the amry that stupid fool. if he hadnt called it, by now we could be fully advanced Race with teachnology its all hes felt for calling the darmm Amry ! i really hate them so much !! if i got a nuke first thing ill do ! fly over Area 51 Nuke the # out of them !!

Don't be so quick to point at Brazel (the rancher). You must remember the climate of the time. Back then...
1. We trusted the government
2. Flying Discs were a fairly newly reported phenomenon (they weren't even called flying saucers yet)
3. The fear was more that it was a Russian spy craft, than an alien craft

Mac did what he thought was best (plus there was a publicly announced reward by the Army for those locating such things, at the time). If anything, you should thank Mac for starting it all. Because this was the first retrieval in a civilian area, they made a LOT of mistakes, which later give us a pretty clear paper trail, and witness trail of what happened. Mac's discovery caused a MAJOR shakeup of even the structure of our entire defense organization. (Later the same month, Truman enacted the National Security act, creating the CIA, NSC, separating the Air Force out of the Army, etc.) This was all done to compartmentalize any future incidents...to KEEP them secret.

The result would have been the same had Mac gone to the local news outlets first, and pretty much was, when he did... If you're to be mad at anyone, be mad at the government agencies which perpetuate the coverup.

Oh, and I don't believe there are no aliens at Area 51...maybe other parts of the complex, but doubtful. Even alien artifacts don't seem designated to go there, but instead to other parts of the same complex (S4, etc.) The beings themselves seem more linked to Wright Patterson and other facilities.

The last photo by the way, is an excellent picture of a hubcap...one shouldn't throw such things, they could get hurt...

[edit on 31-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I got a couple here. Why did Brazel call the miladtary? he thought it was a crashed plane from the near-by base (thats what I heard) and people are generally stupid, if the object is moving, they try to zoom in on it (if they have video camera). they dont try to zoom in if it is stationary, they always zoom in when it starts moving (thats what i think) more to come possibly!

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i agree with you Paladin327. i still say that rancher made a big mistake by calling the Amry ! just imagain if he havnt we could have known the truth by now. we even might have the real UFO,

its 2004 if another Roswell happend and that person who reports it. i swear ill visit her or him and kick da sh.it out of them !! we cant possible trust the gov again after all this crap we been through! people are dead just for trying to know the truth behide Roswell. it must be a very big secret its been over 50 years now. do we want to wait another 50 ? i dont think so. again i say if i hold a nuke. ill fly over to area 51 and blow everything up. i want do much damage as the real base is underground

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
1. get a spell checker
2. get some anger managment
3. get a life

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
UFO pics and videos mostly show those crafts with really low quality. There could be several reasons, the main cause could be simply thaat the shot has to be done quickly without any setup. In this case the whole video or picture looks awful, not just the UFO on it.

In other cases, where the video/photo is sharp, but the UFO seems to be too shadowy, is for the reason of its high speed, which the camera cannot follow up, or because that craft is made up of such material, that reflects light differently, and correct shot cannot be made of it.

Still, the best thing to do, is to put a plate or a stick in front of the camera, distort the picture, and we have a nice UFO image that may win a fortune some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You can't blame anybody for calling authority figures over something like this. Most people don't recognize or understand that its the very authority they contact that has kept this subject a mystery for so long. You also especially cannot fault Mr. Brazel for what he did. Nobody at that time would have given it a second thought as only the month before had UFOs become part of popular culture. There also was not even a suspicion of the government covering up the subject until after the Roswell event.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
The images are fuzzy because of their propulsion.

My thinking precisely.

We see something if it emits or reflects light.

Now, given a craft which travels faster-than-light using non-conventional propulsion (anti-matter, anti-gravity, something exotic in that nature) it's only normal that it cannot be seen....??

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Mr A the truth is no one can tell you y the pictures are all fuzzy. Probably because most of the people who take the pictures are not experianced photographers, not to mention that they are most likly taken by suprize, or maybe the craft itself has something to do with it.

This site is a place where you are sposed to deny ignorance. No offence but, going and grabing a gun to shoot down a UFO to start wold war 3 against the aliens is an ignorant thing to say. And to tell everyone not to say anything unless they have answers is even worse. Please do yourself a favor and think b4 u speak next time.
and you should really try shooting a moving animal thats 50 ft. away before you try shooting lights in the sky that are 5,000 ft away. but good luck and happy hunting

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
the electromagnetic energy affects all of the cameras functions and the film...

"on the banks of the mind lies the tree of madness

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
More than 10.000 UFO experiences world-wide since WW2 and yearly a few hundred to thousand more and it never happens somebody catches a good photograph.

[ ] All fake
[ ] Oh well, 10.000 times bad luck

Choose

I choose all fake and that there has never been any UFO from outer space on our lovely little earth.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

More than 10.000 UFO experiences world-wide since WW2 and yearly a few hundred to thousand more and it never happens somebody catches a good photograph.

In reality though, I don�t think 10.000 is even close to an accurate figure!
And BTW I�ve seen plenty good photos, they are everywhere.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
And BTW I�ve seen plenty good photos, they are everywhere.

I am eager to see but a few months at ATS never showed up those. Could you tip me on some?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

[ ] All fake
[ ] Oh well, 10.000 times bad luck

Choose

I choose all fake and that there has never been any UFO from outer space on our lovely little earth.

well you should search for the NASA Video tape, in which they captured lights moving about 2,400 kilomters from the spase station. in 1992 ? or 91 not sure. nasa was broacasting live feeds from the station an millions of people saw the lights soon after nasa close its live feeds from the station.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Didn't saw it here on ATS and I am not just typing "Nasa 1992 video space station lights" into google, eh?

Face it. No real proof. Just the usual hope of people whose lives are just uninteresting and boring. "Make it big! Make it extraterrestrial, my life is interesting now!"

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Let me propose a simpler solution: most UFO pics are blurry because in the clear pics you can tell that you're not looking at a UFO. The blurry ones leave much to the imagination, and we have great examples here of where that takes some people. I'm not saying that UFOs don't exists (inconclusive either way IMO), just that there are often simple explanations for what many people claim to be UFOs.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Some people already know the answer to why the UFO never seems to be clear on a photo or video. The antigravitational field distorts the colour of the craft, it is why there is no way to take a credible photo or video of a UFO. The shape also must be round (disc, cigar, etc) to give way to that field. Such sightings like square, triangle, etc are all hoax. A "clear" image of a UFO is simply a hoax, too.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What everyone forgets, is that "government" consist of people.
People talk. People have children, family, friends, etc. Such information can not be kept secret for this long, not with todays journalists.

There is no conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
What everyone forgets, is that "government" consist of people.
People talk. People have children, family, friends, etc. Such information can not be kept secret for this long, not with todays journalists.

There is no conspiracy!

Its not a 100% secret conspiracy. It is an open conspiracy though.

We do know about UFOs/ETs. And yes, there are government types who have talked to the press on numerous occassions, written books, and even nearly started congressional investigations into the matter. Had nobody talked and had the media never covered the subject, the notion of ET visitation may still be unknown to us.

The subject is so huge that this is the only way it can be kept secret. Show it to the public and then denounce and make fun of people who report on it. That way it achieves myth/urban legend status. Of course there is still evidence confiscation and media suppression on the subject, but the ridicule UFO/ETs have recieved has been effective enough to put it out of the minds of most.

[edit on 1-8-2004 by heelstone]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join